What is BALLYA Rifampin Test?
BALLYA Rifampin TestGet A Free Quote!
is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection rifampin residues in feed product and food, especially in feed. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography
What is Rifampin?
is a broad-spectrum antibiotic drug belonging to the rifamycin family. It has a strong antibacterial effect against Mycobacterium tuberculosis, and it is also effective against Gram-positive or negative bacteria and viruses.
Rifampicin Pharmacological Action
Rifampicin is a semi-synthetic broad-spectrum bactericide that binds firmly to the b subunit of DNA-dependent RNA polymerase. Rifampicin inhibits the synthesis of bacterial RNA and prevents the enzyme from connecting with DNA, thereby blocking the RNA transcription process. Rifampicin has bactericidal effects on most Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. Rifampicin also has a strong inhibitory effect on anaerobic bacteria such as Mycoplasma
, Leprosy, Escherichia coli, Salmonella
, Clostridium weischii, Chlamydia
and certain viruses.
How rifampin uses for?
1. This product is used in combination with other anti-tuberculosis drugs for the initial treatment and retreatment of various tuberculosis, including the treatment of tuberculous meningitis.
2. This product is used in combination with other drugs for the treatment of leprosy and non-tuberculous mycobacterial infections.
3. This product can be combined with vancomycin
(intravenous) for serious infections caused by methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus. The combination of rifampicin and erythromycin
can be used for serious infections of Legionella.
4. Used for asymptomatic carriers of Neisseria meningitidis to eliminate Neisseria meningitidis in the nasopharyngeal area; but not suitable for the treatment of Neisseria meningitidis infection.
What's rifampin side effect?
1. Gastrointestinal reactions are the most common. After oral administration of this product, gastrointestinal reactions such as anorexia, nausea, vomiting, upper abdominal discomfort, and diarrhea may occur. The incidence rate is 1.7% to 4.0%, but they can be tolerated.
2. Liver toxicity is the main adverse reaction of the product, with an incidence of about 1%. In the first few weeks of the treatment course, a small number of patients may have elevated serum aminotransferase, hepatomegaly and jaundice. Most of them have transient asymptomatic serum aminotransferase elevations, which can recover on their own during the course of treatment. The elderly and alcoholics, Malnutrition, pre-existing liver disease or other factors causing abnormal liver function are more likely to occur.
3. "Flu-like syndrome" may occasionally occur after high-dose intermittent therapy for allergies, manifesting as chills, chills, fever, discomfort, dyspnea, dizziness, lethargy and muscle pain, etc. The frequency of occurrence, dose size, and interval time may vary. Obvious relationship. Occasionally, acute hemolysis or renal failure may occur. It is currently believed that the mechanism is an allergic reaction.
4. After other patients take the product, urine, saliva, sputum, tears, etc. may appear orange-red. Occasionally, leukopenia, shortened prothrombin time, headache, dizziness, visual disturbance, etc.
Rifampicin clinically mainly targets anaerobic bacteria such as Escherichia coli, Salmonella, Clostridium weischii, Mycoplasma, Chlamydia, etc.:
1. Poultry enterotoxin syndrome, salpingitis, oophoritis, peritonitis, chronic respiratory diseases and other diseases;
2. Intractable enteritis, endometritis, blood dysentery, edema disease, streptococcus, asthma, pleural pneumonia and diarrhea and diarrhea caused by various diseases in pigs.
Usage and dosage
Rifampicin mixed feeding: 1g rifampicin mixed with 5-10 kg, free intake, continuous use for 3-5 days.
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Rifampin Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of feeds
. Widely used in feed industry and food processing industry.
You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Rifampin
To protect the animal have health feed, food and avoid contaminated food. The rifampin is harmful for animal being, can not take too much in the body.
Component of BALLYA Rifampin Test?
BALLYA Rifampin Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vialMini Pipette
Disposable micropipette tips (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Rifampin Test?
1. Take feed and food specimen
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Rifampin Test?
BALLYA Rifampin Test
is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR
, qPCR, etc.
As a pharmaceutical feed additive
, rifampin can significantly promote weight gain and increase feed conversion rate, and is widely used in the field of livestock and poultry breeding. However, many people do not pay attention to the dosage and usage of rifampin which leads to the residue of rifampin in food. Rifampin is harmful to the human body and should be avoided as much as possible.
The BALLYA Rifampin Test
provided by BALLYA
can effectively detect the rifampin in the samples. Simple operation, short detection time and high accuracy are the characteristics of this product.
Where to buy BALLYA Rifampin Test?
Get a free quote now and enjoy a 10% discount!