BALLYA Arsanilic Acid Test is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection arsanilic acid residues in feed product and food, especially in feed. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology.
Arsanilic acid is a pentavalent organic arsine drug feed additive, which has been widely used worldwide since the 1970s. Properties: White or light yellow crystalline powder, almost odorless. Slightly soluble in water or ethanol, insoluble in chloroform or ether, and soluble in sodium hydroxide solution. Easily soluble in hot water and methanol.
Pharmacological effects of arsanic acid:
1. Supplement the necessary trace element arsenic, and can strengthen the body's assimilation, promote protein synthesis, improve skin nutrition, and enhance bone marrow hematopoietic function.
2. It has a broad-spectrum and high-efficiency antibacterial ability, which can effectively inhibit and kill bacteria and protozoa such as coliform bacteria, salmonella, coccidia, eperythrocytes, treponema, and chlamydia.
How Arsanilic Acid uses for?
Arsanic acid can test cerium and ammonia, and determine zirconium. For pharmaceutical intermediates and analytical reagents.
Arsanilic acid, as a feed antibiotic, is currently the preferred feed additive recommended by the American Feed Weekly. It can promote the growth of livestock and poultry, improve feed efficiency, strengthen the body's assimilation, promote protein synthesis, improve skin nutrition, and accelerate bones. Grow.
Arsanic acid has the effect of killing bacteria, protozoa and spirochetes, especially in inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria in the intestines of livestock and poultry. It has the same effect as antibiotics.
Characteristics of Arsanic Acid
1. The feed additive of the United States and the European Union is a multifunctional agent. 2. It is almost not absorbed by the digestive tract, so it will not remain in animal products. 3. It has no toxicity such as teratogenic, mutagenic, or cancer-causing, and it is a highly safe feed additive. 4. No drug resistance and cross drug resistance.
1. This product has good compatibility with all kinds of antibiotics, and is often used in compatibility with lincomycin, oxytetracycline, chlortetracycline, flavomycin, bacitracin zinc, and antiprene sulfate.
2. This product has good compatibility with ionic or synthetic coccidial drugs, often with monensin, salinomycin, lasalocid, maduramycin, gulilin, nicabazine, changshanone, Amproline and other compatible use.
Arsanilic Acid use as a veterinary medicine
Arsanic acid for chicken: Promote growth, increase egg production rate, improve feed efficiency, increase skin and yolk pigment precipitation; inhibit coccidia eggs, mycoplasma, and anti-E.coli.
Arsanic acid for pigs: Promote growth, improve feed efficiency, make skin ruddy and bright; prevent dysentery.
Arsanic acid for fish: promote growth, reduce feed coefficient, increase hypoxia tolerance, and prevent enteritis and ascites.
For chicken: 45-90ppm; for suckling pig: 100ppm; for pig: 45-90ppm; for laying duck: 10-30ppm; for fish: 80ppm.
Please follow the doctor's advice for specific usage and dosage.
Precautions for the use of arsanic acid:
1. Stop this product five days before slaughter. The toxic dose of this product is 1000PPM. 2. This product is used as a source of organic arsine. 3. This product is not suitable for dogs and ruminants.
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Arsanilic Acid Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of feeds and food. Widely used in feed industry and food processing industry. You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Arsanilic Acid
To protect the animal have health feed, food and avoid contaminated food. The arsanilic acid is harmful for animal being, can not take too much in the body.
1. Take feed or food specimen 2. Add the supernatant to cassette 3. Wait for 15 minutes to result 4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Arsanilic Acid Test?
BALLYA Arsanilic Acid Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
As a pharmaceutical feed additive, arsanilic acid can significantly promote weight gain and increase feed conversion rate, and is widely used in the field of livestock and poultry breeding. However, many people do not pay attention to the dosage and usage of arsanilic acid which leads to the residue of arsanilic acid in food. Arsanilic Acid is harmful to the human body and should be avoided as much as possible. The BALLYA Arsanilic Acid Test provided by BALLYAcan effectively detect the arsanilic acid in the samples. Simple operation, short detection time and high accuracy are the characteristics of this product.