What is BALLYA Ciprofloxacin Test?
BALLYA Ciprofloxacin Test is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection ciprofloxacin residues in meat & egg product, especially in pork. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology. Get A Free Quote!
What is Ciprofloxacin?
Ciprofloxacin is a synthetic third-generation quinolone antibacterial drug with broad-spectrum antibacterial activity and good bactericidal effect. The antibacterial activity against almost all bacteria is 2-4 times stronger than norfloxacin
Enterobacteriaceae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Streptococcus, Legionella, Staphylococcus aureus have antibacterial effect.
Ciprofloxacin mechanism of action
It will hinder the role of DNA Gyrase of pathogenic bacteria in the digestive tract, hinder bacterial DNA replication, and have an inhibitory effect on bacteria. It is a commonly used medicine for the treatment of enteritis and dysentery. However, this medicine has a delayed effect on the formation of minor bones, which will affect development. Therefore, minors are prohibited from taking it.
Is ciprofloxacin an antibiotic?
Strictly speaking, ciprofloxacin
is just an antibacterial drug made entirely by artificial synthesis, which is not within the scope of antibiotics (antibiotic refers to the production of certain microorganisms or certain higher animals and plants in the course of life, with rejection a chemical substance that inhibits the growth and reproduction of other organisms. Sometimes, people will modify the structure of some natural antibiotics, which has achieved the effect of expanding the antibacterial spectrum and resistance to enzymes. For the convenience of expression, these semi-synthetic drugs are usually also Call them antibiotics). But like antibiotics, it should not be abused.
How Ciprofloxacin uses for?
Ciprofloxacin eye drops
Ciprofloxacin is a third-generation quinolone antibacterial drug. It has a broad antibacterial spectrum, good bactericidal effect, and has a very good curative effect on many bacteria. Especially Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus avian influenza, etc. have very good curative effect, so its eye drop preparation has been widely used in ophthalmology.
Mainly to prevent infection before surgery and to prevent inflammation in the eye after surgery. At the same time, for patients with conjunctivitis can first achieve the general sterilization effect, so it is well recognized by doctors.
Ciprofloxacin ear drops
1. Only used for ears.
2. This product is generally suitable for local treatment of otitis media confined to the middle ear mucosa. If the inflammation has spread around the tympanic cavity, in addition to local treatment, systemic treatment such as oral preparations should be given at the same time.
3. If the drug temperature is too low when using this product, it may cause dizziness. Therefore, the use temperature should be close to body temperature.
4. The medicine should be stopped immediately when allergic symptoms appear.
5. The duration of treatment with this product is limited to 4 weeks. If you continue to administer, it should be used with caution.
What's Ciprofloxacin side effect?
(1) This product should not be used for those allergic to quinolones.
(2) This product should not be used for children, pregnant women and breastfeeding women. (3) It is advisable to reduce the amount when the renal function is reduced (the dose is halved when the creatinine clearance rate is less than 20ml / min). Those with reduced liver function must weigh the pros and cons.
(4) Use with caution if you have a history of epilepsy or central nervous system disease.
(5) Patients with reduced renal function should be dosed according to the degree of renal impairment when applying this product.
(6) This kind of medicine should not be used in children, pregnant women, and breastfeeding women who need to suspend breastfeeding, because the medicine can be secreted into the milk.
Ciprofloxacin adverse effects
Mainly gastrointestinal reactions (3-4%), central nervous system symptoms (2%), allergic reactions (0.5-1.0%) and laboratory abnormalities (3-4%), which can even cause epilepsy and even convulsions (Overdose easily occurs). Most of the adverse reactions are mild, so it rarely affects the continuation of treatment. Crystalline urine, arthralgia or stiffness seen in norfloxacin, light sensitivity, and visual impairment can also occur during the course of treatment. It can cause mild gastrointestinal irritation or discomfort, nausea, heartburn, and loss of appetite. There is a mild nervous system reaction, dizziness, drowsiness, headache, restlessness, and symptoms disappear after withdrawal (return to normal).
Ciprofloxacin use as a veterinary medicine
It is often added to feed
to prevent diseases in poultry, suitable for various infectious diseases of livestock, poultry and small animals caused by sensitive bacteria and mycoplasma. Mainly used for chronic respiratory diseases of chicken, Escherichia coli, infectious rhinitis, avian pasteurosis, avian typhoid, staphylococcal disease, piglet yellow dysentery, piglet white dysentery, etc.
Ciprofloxacin dosage for poultry
Mixed drink: 2 ~ 4g for chicken per 1L of water. 2 times a day for 3 to 5 days.
Ciprofloxacin adverse effects for poultry
(1) Degeneration of cartilage in young animals, affecting bone development and causing lameness and pain.
(2) Digestive system reactions include loss of appetite and diarrhea.
(3) Skin reactions include erythema, itching, urticaria and photosensitivity.
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Ciprofloxacin Test?
Specimen include: pork, beef, egg, chicken, etc. Widely used in pork industry and poultry industry.
Significance of tesing Ciprofloxacin
To protect human have health food and avoid contaminated food. The Ciprofloxacin is harmful for human being, can not take too much in body.
Component of BALLYA Ciprofloxacin Test?
BALLYA Ciprofloxacin Test, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vial
Mini Pipette (optional)
Disposable micropipette tips (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Ciprofloxacin Test?
1. Take pork specimen and extrat supernatant
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Ciprofloxacin Test?
BALLYA Ciprofloxacin Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
Ciprofloxacin has been widely used as an anabolic hormone in various industries. The pig breeding industry deserves special attention. Pork provides people with rich nutrition, making it indispensable in daily life. The problem of ciprofloxacin hormone residues in pork has been bothering people, so it is necessary to test pork in time.BALLYA Ciprofloxacin Test
provided by BALLYA
can effectively and quickly detect the presence of ciprofloxacin residues in pork. Not only the operation is simple, the test time is short, but the tester can get the test result in the first time.