What is BALLYA Enoxacin Test?
BALLYA Enoxacin TestGet A Free Quote!
is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection enoxacin residues bee product
. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology.
What is Enoxacin?
is a third-generation fluoroquinolone antibiotic. It has a broad-spectrum and potent bactericidal effect. It has no obvious cross-resistance with other antibacterial drugs. It is still highly sensitive to multi-drug resistant Enterobacteriaceae. In the 1980s, it has been used in Japan and Germany to treat a variety of bacterial infections with good results, and adverse reactions are rare.
Enoxacin mechanism of action
Enoxacin is a bactericide, which inhibits DNA synthesis and replication by acting on the A subunit of bacterial DNA helicase, leading to bacterial death.
How Enoxacin uses for?
It is suitable for the treatment of various skin and soft tissue bacterial infections, such as impetigo, folliculitis, boils, burn wound infection, and tinea pedis combined with bacterial infection.
Enoxacin usage and dosage
1. Tablets: Oral: 0.2～0.4g once, twice a day, or as directed by a doctor. The course of treatment is 4-14 days. According to the condition, the dosage and course of treatment can be increased or decreased as appropriate.
2. Capsules: Oral. Common dosage for adults:
(1) Bronchial infection: 0.3~0.4g once, 2 times a day, the course of treatment is 7~14 days.
(2) Acute simple lower urinary tract infection: 0.2g once, 2 times a day, treatment course of 5-7 days; complicated urinary tract infection: 0.4g once, 2 times a day, treatment course 10-14 days.
(3) Simple Neisseria gonorrhoea urethritis: 0.4g once, single dose.
(4) Intestinal infection: 0.2g each time, 2 times a day, the course of treatment is 5-7 days.
(5) Typhoid fever: 0.4g once, twice a day, the course of treatment is 10-14 days.
3. Cream: for external use. Apply to the affected area 2 to 4 times a day.
Fourth, eye drops: eye drops. 1 to 2 drops at a time, 4 to 6 times a day.
What are the Enoxacin products?
Suitable for those caused by sensitive bacteria:
1. Urogenital infections, including simple, complicated urinary tract infections, bacterial prostatitis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae urethritis or cervicitis (including those caused by enzyme-producing strains).
2. Respiratory tract infections, including acute attacks of bronchial infections caused by sensitive gram-negative bacilli and lung infections.
3. Gastrointestinal infections are caused by Shigella, Salmonella, Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli, Hydrophilic Aeromonas, and Vibrio parahaemolyticus.
4. Typhoid fever.
5. Bone and joint infections.
6. Skin and soft tissue infections.
7. Systemic infections such as sepsis.
Enoxacin cream is indicated for the treatment of various skin and soft tissue bacterial infections, such as impetigo, folliculitis, boils, burn wound infection, and tinea pedis combined with bacterial infection.
Long-term large-scale use of skin absorption may also produce the same adverse reactions as systemic medications, such as: allergic reactions such as skin rash, itching, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, nausea and other gastrointestinal reactions, dizziness, headaches and other central nervous system reactions and Other reactions such as increased serum aminotransferase, increased blood urea nitrogen, and decreased peripheral blood white blood cells.
What's Enoxacin side effect?
1 Gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach upset, and abdominal distension.
2 Abnormal reactions of the central nervous system such as drowsiness, headache, dizziness and numbness.
3 Occasionally have allergic symptoms. But most symptoms are very mild.
4 Changes in blood picture such as red blood cells, white blood cells, thrombocytopenia, and eosinophilia.
5 Women and children during pregnancy and lactation are contraindicated.
1. Urine alkalizers can reduce the solubility of this product in urine, leading to crystaluria and nephrotoxicity.
2. When this product is used in combination with theophylline, due to the competitive inhibition of the binding site of cytochrome P450, the liver elimination of theophylline may be significantly reduced, the blood elimination half-life (t1/2b) is prolonged, the blood concentration increases, and tea appears Symptoms of alkalosis, such as nausea, vomiting, tremor, restlessness, agitation, convulsions, heart palpitations, etc., should be avoided in combination. When unavoidable, theophylline blood concentration should be measured and the dose adjusted.
3. When cyclosporine is used in combination with this product, the blood concentration of cyclosporine increases, so the blood concentration of cyclosporine must be monitored and the dose adjusted.
4. When this product is combined with the anticoagulant warfarin, it can enhance the anticoagulant effect of the latter.
5. Probenecid can reduce the secretion of this product from the renal tubules by about 50%. When used in combination, it may cause toxicity due to the increased blood concentration of this product.
6. This product interferes with the metabolism of caffeine, resulting in reduced caffeine elimination and prolonged blood elimination half-life.
7. When this product is used in combination with the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug fenbufen, convulsions occasionally occur, so it is not suitable to use it in combination with fenbufen.
Enoxacin adverse reactions
1. Gastrointestinal reactions are more common and can be manifested as abdominal discomfort or pain, diarrhea, nausea or vomiting.
2. Central nervous system reactions may include dizziness, headache, drowsiness or insomnia.
(1) Seizures, mental disorders, restlessness, confusion, hallucinations, tremors.
(2) Interstitial nephritis such as hematuria, fever, and rash.
(4) Crystal urine is more common in high-dose applications.
(5) Joint pain.
(6) Facial flushing, palpitations, and chest tightness.
5. A few patients may have increased serum aminotransferase, increased blood urea nitrogen, and decreased peripheral blood white blood cells, most of which are mild and transient.
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Enoxacin Test?
Specimen include: bee products, etc. Widely used in bee products industry.
Significance of Enoxacin
To protect human have health food and avoid contaminated food. The enoxacin is harmful for human being, can not take too much in body.
Component of BALLYA Enoxacin Test?
BALLYA Enoxacin Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vialMini Pipette
Disposable micropipette tips (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Enoxacin Test?
1. Take bee products specimen
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Enoxacin Test?
BALLYA Enoxacin Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
Enoxacin has been widely used as an anabolic hormone in various industries. The bee breeding industry deserves special attention. Bee products provide people with rich nutrition, making them indispensable in daily life. The problem of enoxacin residues in bee products has always plagued people, so it is necessary to detect bee products in time.BALLYA Enoxacin Test
provided by BALLYA
can effectively and quickly detect the presence of enoxacin residues in bee products. Not only the operation is simple, the test time is short, but the tester can get the test result in the first time.
Where to buy BALLYA Enoxacin Test?
Get a free quote now and enjoy a 10% discount!