What is BALLYA Norfloxacin Test?
BALLYA Norfloxacin Test is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection norfloxacin residues in meat, milk product & bee products, especially in pork. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology.Get A Free Quote!
What is Norfloxacin?
3,4-Dichloronitrobenzene can be obtained by nitration of o-dichlorobenzene or chlorination of p-nitrochlorobenzene. Then in dimethyl sulfoxide, and potassium fluoride reflux, fluorination to give 3-chloro-4-fluoronitrobenzene. In the presence of hydrochloric acid or acetic acid aqueous solution, reduced to 3-chloro-4-fluoroaniline with iron powder. Next, it is refluxed with triethyl orthoformate and diethyl malonate (to produce diethyl ethoxymethylene malonate) in the presence of ammonium nitrate to obtain a condensation product. Heating and cyclization in liquid paraffin or diphenyl ether produces 7-chloro-6-fluoro-4-hydroxyquinoline-3-carboxylic acid ethyl ester. After ethylation, hydrolyze to obtain ethylated product. Finally, condensation with piperazine gives norfloxacin
Norfloxacin mechanism of action
Norfloxacin is a bactericide, which acts on the A subunit of bacterial DNA helicase, inhibiting DNA synthesis and replication and causing bacterial death.
How Norfloxacin uses for?
Norfloxacin is mainly used for the following infections caused by sensitive bacteria:
1. Genitourinary tract infections, including urinary tract infections, prostatitis, acute and chronic pyelonephritis, cystitis, gonorrhea, etc. Suppositories and medicinal films are used for bacterial vaginitis caused by sensitive bacteria; children's powder is used for children's upper and lower urinary tract infections caused by bacteria that are multi-resistant and only sensitive to this drug.
2. Digestive system infections, gastrointestinal infections caused by typhoid fever and other Salmonella genus and cholecystitis.
3. Respiratory tract infections, such as acute bronchitis, acute attack of chronic bronchitis, pneumonia.
4. It can also be used for infectious diseases of facial features, dermatology, obstetrics and surgery. Among them, eye drops or ointment are used for external eye infections caused by sensitive bacteria (such as conjunctivitis and keratitis), trachoma, and acute follicular conjunctivitis in newborns; injection subconjunctival injection or oral preparations can also be used to treat intraocular infection. Ointment is used for impetigo, eczema infection, tinea pedis infection, folliculitis, boils, etc. It can also control infection of burn granulation wounds and create conditions for skin grafting.
5. It can also be used as a preventive medicine for abdominal surgery.
1. Acute simple lower urinary tract infection caused by Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae and Proteus mirabilis is once 400 mg twice a day for 3 days. 2. The dose of simple urinary tract infections caused by other pathogens is the same as above, and the course of treatment is 7 to 10 days.
3. The dosage of complex urinary tract infection is the same as above, and the course of treatment is 10 to 21 days.
4. Simple gonococcal urethritis 800 to 1200 mg.
5. Acute and chronic prostatitis 400 mg once, twice a day, treatment course 28 days.
6. Intestinal infection: 300 to 400 mg once, twice a day, and the course of treatment is 5 to 7 days.
7. Salmonella typhi infection 800 to 1200 mg a day, taken in 2 to 3 times, the course of treatment is 14 to 21 days.
Norfloxacin 400 mg
Norfloxacin the active ingredient contained in Norfloxacin 400 mg belongs to a group of antibiotics called quinolones which work by killing bacteria that cause infections. This medicine is indicated for the treatment of bacterial infections of the urinary tract e.g. cystitis, pyelitis and chronic prostatitis.
Norfloxacin for diarrhea
This product is the third-generation panthenone antibacterial, which will hinder the role of DNA gyrase of pathogenic bacteria in the digestive tract, hinder the replication of bacterial DNA, and have an inhibitory effect on bacteria.
What's Norfloxacin side effect?
This medicine has a delayed effect on the formation of minors' bones and will affect development, so minors are prohibited from taking it.
Norfloxacin adverse reactions
1. Gastrointestinal reactions are more common and can manifest as abdominal discomfort or pain, diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting.
2. Central nervous system reactions may include dizziness, headache, drowsiness or insomnia.
3. Allergic reaction rash, itching of the skin, occasionally exudative erythema multiplicity and angioedema. A few patients have photosensitive reactions.
Drugs related to Norfloxacin
Norfloxacino para que serve
Norfloxacin injection is suitable for respiratory, urinary, and gastrointestinal infections caused by sensitive bacteria, such as acute bronchitis, acute bronchitis, pneumonia, acute, chronic pyelonephritis, cystitis, and typhoid fever wait.
Ofloxacin and Norfloxacin
Both are a series with the same parent ring. Ofloxacin
is the third-generation quinolone antibacterial drug developed after Norfloxacin, which has higher efficacy, shorter course of treatment and better tolerance.
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Norfloxacin Test?
Specimen include: pork, egg, milk, bee products, etc. Widely used in pork industry and dairy industry.
Significance of tesing Norfloxacin
To protect human have health food and avoid contaminated food. The norfloxacin is harmful for human being, can not take too much in body.
Component of BALLYA Norfloxacin Test?
BALLYA Norfloxacin Test, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vial
Mini Pipette (optional)
Disposable micropipette tips (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Norfloxacin Test?
1. Take pork specimen and extrat supernatant
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Norfloxacin Test?
BALLYA Norfloxacin Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
As a veterinary drug, this product is absorbed orally quickly but not completely. It is widely distributed in animals and can enter tissues and body fluids well. Mainly excreted from urine in the form of original drugs. But it is inevitable that there will be residual drugs left in the body. This is likely to cause norfloxacin residues in pork, milk, eggs, or bee products
. It is necessary to detect norfloxacin in pork, milk, eggs, or bee products.BALLYA Norfloxacin Test
provided by BALLYA
can effectively and quickly detect whether eggs contain norfloxacin residues. Not only is the operation simple and the detection time is short, it allows the tester to obtain the test results in the fsirst time.
Where to buy BALLYA Norfloxacin Test?
Get a free quote now and enjoy a 10% discount!