What is BALLYA Ofloxacin Test?
BALLYA Ofloxacin TestGet A Free Quote!
is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection ofloxacin
residues in meat & milk product, especially in pork. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology.
What is Ofloxacin?
This product is light yellow crystal, odorless and bitter. MP 260-270 °C (262-264 °C), slowly changing color when exposed to light, easily soluble in glacial acetic acid, insoluble in chloroform, water, ethanol, methanol and acetone, insoluble in ethyl acetate.
Ofloxacin mechanism of action
To Staphylococcus, Streptococcus (including Enterococcus), Streptococcus pneumoniae, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Escherichia coli, Citrobacter, Shigella, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Enterobacter, Serratia, Proteus, Influenza Haemophilus, Acinetobacter, and Helicobacter have good antibacterial effects, and also have certain antibacterial effects on Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Chlamydia trachomatis. It still has antituberculosis effect and can be used with isoniazid and rifampicin to treat tuberculosis.
How Ofloxacin uses for?
Mainly used for acute and chronic infections caused by Gram-negative bacteria in respiratory tract, throat, tonsils, urinary tract (including prostate), skin and soft tissues, gallbladder and bile duct, middle ear, sinuses, lacrimal sac, intestinal tract and other parts.
What's ofloxacin ophthalmic solution?
Applicable strains: Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Pneumococcus, Enterococcus, Micrococcus, Moraxella, Corynebacterium, Klebsiella, Serratia, Sensitive to this preparation Proteus, Morganella morganii, Providencia spp., Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus conjunctivitis (Familiy-Willis), Pseudomonas, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Pseudomonas Xanthomonas maltophilia, Acinetobacter, Propionibacterium.
Adaptation symptoms: used to treat blepharitis, dacryocystitis, blepharitis, conjunctivitis, meibomianitis (including corneal ulcers) and aseptic treatment for perioperative ophthalmology.
Ofloxacin eye drops side effects
The main adverse reactions are eye irritation, itching of the eyelid, blepharitis, conjunctival hyperemia, eye pain, and eyelid swelling.
1. Serious adverse reactions: shock, allergy-like symptoms: may cause shock, allergy-like symptoms, should be fully observed. When symptoms such as erythema, rash, dyspnea, lowered blood pressure, and swollen eyelids should be stopped, proper treatment should be taken.
2. Other adverse reactions: when adverse reactions are found, proper treatment such as stopping the administration should be taken.
What's Ofloxacin side effect?
1. Urine alkalizing agent can reduce the solubility of the product in urine, leading to crystal urine and renal toxicity.
2. When quinolone antibacterial drugs are combined with theophylline, the liver clearance of theophylline may be significantly reduced due to the competitive inhibition of the binding site with cytochrome P450, and the blood elimination half-life (t1 / 2 ()) is prolonged, and the blood drug concentration is increased. Symptoms of theophylline poisoning appear, such as nausea, vomiting, tremor, restlessness, agitation, convulsions, palpitations, etc. Although the metabolism of theophylline is relatively small, the theophylline blood concentration and dosage should be measured when combined.
3. The combination of this product and cyclosporine can increase the blood concentration of cyclosporine. It is necessary to monitor the blood concentration of cyclosporine and adjust the dose.
4. Although the product is used in combination with the anticoagulant warfarin, although the enhancement of the latter's anticoagulant effect is small, the prothrombin time of the patient should be closely monitored during the combination.
5. Probenecid can reduce the secretion of the product from the renal tubules by about 50%, and when combined, it can cause toxicity due to the increased blood concentration of the product.
6. This product can interfere with the metabolism of caffeine, resulting in reduced caffeine clearance, prolonged blood elimination half-life (t1 / 2β), and may produce central nervous system toxicity.
7. The antacids and irons containing aluminum and magnesium can reduce the oral absorption of the product, and should not be combined.
8. When this product is combined with the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug Fenbufen, occasional convulsions occur, so it is not appropriate to use it with Fenbufen.
9. The combination of this product and oral hypoglycemic drugs may cause blood sugar disorders, so the blood glucose concentration should be monitored during the medication process. Once hypoglycemia occurs, the product should be stopped immediately and given appropriate treatment.
(1) Those who are allergic to this drug or other quinolones, pregnant women, and lactating women are prohibited.
(2) Children under the age of 18 are not suitable for use. If the bacteria are only sensitive to such drugs, the pros and cons should be weighed and used.
(3) Severe renal insufficiency, epilepsy and cerebral arteriosclerosis are used with caution.
(4) The dosage should be adjusted for the elderly and those with renal insufficiency.
(5) Drink plenty of water during medication to avoid excessive exposure to sunlight.
(6) The injection solution is only used for slow intravenous infusion, and the time for each 200 mg intravenous infusion should be greater than 30 minutes.
Drugs related to Ofloxacin
Drugs related to Ofloxacin
Ornidazole is a nitroimidazole derivative. The mechanism of its antimicrobial effect may be through the reduction of the nitro group in its molecule into an amino group in an anaerobic environment or through the formation of free radicals, which interact with the cellular components, thereby causes the death of microorganisms.
For the treatment of Bacteroides fragilis, Bacteroides difficile, Bacteroides oviparata, Bacteroides polymorpha, Bacteroides vulgaris, Clostridium, Eubacterium, Peptococcus and Streptococcus, Helicobacter pylori, Bacteroides A variety of infectious diseases caused by sensitive anaerobic bacteria such as Clostridium, CO2, Oryzae bacterium, Gingivalis, etc.
Metronidazole and ofloxacin
Metronidazole is mainly used to treat or prevent systemic or local infections caused by anaerobic bacteria, such as anaerobic infections in the abdominal cavity, digestive tract, female reproductive system, lower respiratory tract, skin and soft tissues, bones and joints, etc., Endocarditis, meningeal infections, and colitis caused by the use of antibiotics are also effective. Tetanus treatment is often combined with tetanus antitoxin (TAT). It can also be used for oral anaerobic infections.
Tinidazole and ofloxacin
Tinidazole and metronidazole are both nitroimidazoles. It has good activity against protozoa (Amoeba dissolving tissue, Trichomonas vaginalis, etc.) and anaerobic bacteria. The effect on amoeba and Giardia lanchiensis is better than metronidazole. Gram-positive anaerobic bacteria, Clostridium and Clostridium difficile are all sensitive to this product; this product is sensitive to Bacillus fragilis, Clostridium and Fischeri Gram-negative anaerobic bacteria such as Cocci are slightly better than metronidazole, and Campylobacter jejuni is moderately sensitive to this product. Actinomyces and Propionibacterium are resistant to this product. Its mechanism of action is to inhibit pathogen DNA synthesis, and can quickly enter the cell.
Enrofloxacin and Ofloxacin
, is a chemically synthesized bacteriostatic agent of Fluoroquinolones. It is a slightly yellow or light yellow crystalline powder with a bitter taste. It is insoluble in water, but easily soluble in organic solvents such as sodium hydroxide solution, methanol and methyl cyanide. Ofloxacin is a bactericide, which inhibits DNA synthesis and replication by acting on the A subunit of bacterial DNA helicase, leading to bacterial death.
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Ofloxacin Test?
Specimen include: pork, egg, milk, etc. Widely used in pork industry and dairy industry.
Significance of tesing Ofloxacin
To protect human have health food and avoid contaminated food. The ofloxacin is harmful for human being, can not take too much in body.
Component of BALLYA Ofloxacin Test?
BALLYA Ofloxacin Test, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vial
Mini Pipette (optional)
Disposable micropipette tips (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Ofloxacin Test?
1. Take pork specimen and extrat supernatant
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Ofloxacin Test?
BALLYA Ofloxacin Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
Ofloxacin has been widely used as an anabolic hormone in various industries. The pig breeding industry deserves special attention. Pork provides people with rich nutrition, making it indispensable in daily life. The problem of ofloxacin hormone residues in pork has been plagued people, so it is necessary to detect pork in time.BALLYA Ofloxacin Test
provided by BALLYA
can effectively and quickly detect the presence of ofloxacin residues in pork. Not only the operation is simple, the test time is short, but the tester can get the test result in the first time.
Where to buy BALLYA Ofloxacin Test?
Enrofloxacin and Ofloxacin