What is BALLYA Enrofloxacin Test?
BALLYA Enrofloxacin Test is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection Enrofloxacin residues in meat & egg product, especially in pork. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology. Get A Free Quote!
What is Enrofloxacin?
It has a broad-spectrum antibacterial activity and strong permeability. This product has a strong killing effect on Gram-negative bacteria and a good antibacterial effect on Gram-positive bacteria. Stable, can be widely distributed in tissues, its metabolite is ciprofloxacin, still has a strong antibacterial effect. It has strong antibacterial activity against almost all pathogens of aquatic animals. It is effective for severe infections caused by drug-resistant pathogenic bacteria and has no cross-resistance with other antibiotics.
belongs to the chemical synthetic bacteriostatic agent of fluoroquinolones, and is easily soluble in organic solvents such as sodium hydroxide solution, methanol and cyanomethane.
Enrofloxacin mechanism of action
The mechanism of action is to bind to bacterial DNA gyrase subunit A, thereby inhibiting the enzyme's cleavage and ligation function, preventing the replication of bacterial DNA, and showing antibacterial effect.
What is Enrofloxacin hydrochloride?
1. Enrofloxacin hydrochloride is a synthetic third-generation quinolone antibacterial drug, also known as ethyl ciprofloxacin, enfloxacin. It was approved by the FDA on October 4, 1996, and is a quinolone antibacterial drug for livestock and poultry and aquatic products.
2. It has broad-spectrum antibacterial activity and strong permeability. This product has a strong killing effect on Gram-negative bacteria, and also has a good antibacterial effect on Gram-positive bacteria and mycoplasma. It is well absorbed orally and blood, the drug concentration is high and stable, and its metabolite is ciprofloxacin,
which still has a strong antibacterial effect. Can significantly reduce the mortality rate, sick animals recover quickly and grow rapidly.
3. A unique and direct sterilization method, which directly acts on the nucleus of bacteria and inhibits bacterial DNA gyrase, resulting in rapid death of bacteria and resistance to drug resistance. No cross resistance with other antibiotics.
4. The effect is rapid, and it will work within 1 hour after taking the medicine.
5. High safety, the difference between treatment and poisoning is 250 times.
Enrofloxacin hcl pharmacological effects
Enrofloxacin hydrochloride is an animal-specific fluoroquinolone drug. It has a special effect on Mycoplasma and has a good antibacterial effect on a variety of Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria, including E. coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella, Pasteurella, Proteus, Klebsiella, Haemophilus, Chi Conidia, Aeromonas, Campylobacter, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Corynebacterium pyogenes, Erysipelas, etc. Due to the unique antibacterial mechanism of fluoroquinolones, this product is also good for tylosin-resistant or tylosin-resistant mycoplasma, penicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, gentamicin-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa, etc. effect.
Enrofloxacin hcl application
Enrofloxacin hydrochloride is mainly used clinically for mycoplasma and various sensitive bacteria, such as Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella, Pasteurella, Haemophilus, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Erythrobacter Infections, such as chronic respiratory disease in chickens, asthmatic swine in pigs, white dysentery in pigs, yellow dysentery in piglets, and swine edema.
Enrofloxacin hcl usage and dosage
Chicken: 500ppm drinking water, that is, add 20 kg of water per 1g of this product, twice a day, for 3-5 days. Pig: 2.5 mg per kilogram of body weight, orally, twice a day for 3-5 days. Aquatic animals: add 50-100g of this product per ton of feed
or feed with 10-15 mg per kilogram of body weight.
How Enrofloxacin uses for?
This product is a broad-spectrum bactericide, which has special effects on mycoplasma. It has bactericidal effect on Escherichia coli, Klebsiella, Salmonella, Proteus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus, Pasteurella multocida, Pasteurella hemolyticus, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus, etc.
Enrofloxacin can be used as a drug for animals. It has a long half-life in animals and has a good tissue distribution. It is a broad-spectrum bacteriostatic agent. It has bacteriostatic effects on Gram-positive bacteria, negative bacteria and molds. It is used to control the diseases of vibriosis and colibacillosis in farmed fish.
What's Enrofloxacin side effect?
(1) The cartilage of young animals can be degenerated, causing lameness and pain.
(2) Digestive system reactions include vomiting, abdominal pain, and bloating.
(3) Skin reactions include erythema, itching, nettle gall and photosensitivity.
Enrofloxacin drugs are widely used in the treatment of human and animal diseases. Due to the residues of enrofloxacin drugs in animal body tissues, enrofloxacin antibiotics remain in the human body after human consumption of animal tissues, causing human diseases. The severe drug resistance of the drug affects the treatment of human diseases. As the saying goes, the drug is three-way poisoning. Long-term intake of animal-derived foods containing enrofloxacin is harmful to the human body but not beneficial.
Enrofloxacin use as a veterinary medicine
This product is a synthetic third-generation quinolone antibacterial drug, also known as ethyl ciprofloxacin. It was approved by the FDA on October 4, 1996, and is a quinolone antibacterial drug for livestock and aquaculture.
Enrofloxacin for swine
1. Swine respiratory diseases and intestinal diseases.
2. Joint swelling or sepsis caused by streptococcus and para swine.
3. For the treatment of swine asthma.
4. To prevent infectious pleura pneumonia and swine pneumonia in fattening pigs.
5. Prevention and treatment of sow hysteritis.
6. Treatment of pig exudative dermatitis.
Enrofloxacin for dogs
It is used to treat respiratory, digestive, urogenital and other system and skin infections caused by canine bacteria or mycoplasma. It is also effective for external treatment of external otitis, uterine empyema, and pyoderma.
Enrofloxacin for cats
Similar to dogs, it is used to treat respiratory, digestive, urogenital and other system and skin infections caused by cat bacteria or mycoplasma. It is also effective for external treatment of external otitis, uterine empyema, and pyoderma.
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Enrofloxacin Test?
Specimen include: pork, beef, egg, chicken, etc. Widely used in pork industry and poultry industry.
Significance of tesing Enrofloxacin
To protect human have health food and avoid contaminated food. The enrofloxacin is harmful for human being, can not take too much in body.
Component of BALLYA Enrofloxacin Test?
BALLYA Enrofloxacin Test, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vial
Mini Pipette (optional)
Disposable micropipette tips (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Enrofloxacin Test?
1. Take pork specimen and extrat supernatant
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Enrofloxacin Test?
BALLYA Enrofloxacin Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
Enrofloxacin has been widely used as an anabolic hormone in various industries. The bee breeding industry deserves special attention. Bee products provide people with rich nutrition, making them indispensable in daily life. The problem of enrofloxacin residues in bee products has always plagued people, so it is necessary to detect bee products in time.BALLYA Enrofloxacin Test
provided by BALLYA
can effectively and quickly detect the presence of enrofloxacin residues in bee products. Not only the operation is simple, the test time is short, but the tester can get the test result in the first time.
Where to buy BALLYA Enrofloxacin Test?
Get a free quote now and enjoy a 10% discount!