What is BALLYA Chloramphenicol Test?
BALLYA Chloramphenicol Test is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection chloramphenicol residues in chicken meat or bee product, especially in chicken mea. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology.Get A Free Quote!
What is Chloramphenicol?
is a white or colorless needle-like or flaky crystal with a melting point of 149.7~150.79C. It is easily soluble in methanol, ethanol, propanol and ethyl acetate, slightly soluble in ether and chloroform, and insoluble in petroleum ether. And benzene. Chloramphenicol is extremely stable, and its aqueous solution will not fail after 5 hours of boiling.
Chloramphenicol mode of action
The 70S ribosome of bacterial cells is the main cellular component for protein synthesis, and it includes two subunits, 50S and 30S. Chloramphenicol reversibly binds to the 50S subunit to block the action of transpeptidylase and interferes with the amino acid-tRNA terminal binding with the 50S subunit, thereby hindering the formation of new peptide chains and inhibiting protein synthesis. Since chloramphenicol can also bind to the 70S of human mitochondria, it can also inhibit the protein synthesis of human mitochondria, causing toxicity to the human body. Because the binding of chloramphenicol to 70S ribosomes is reversible, it is considered to be a bacteriostatic antibiotic, but it can also have a bactericidal effect on certain bacteria at high drug concentrations, and it can even be effective against influenza bacilli at lower concentrations. Produce bactericidal effect.
The synthesis takes p-nitroacetophenone as raw material, bromination produces p-nitro-α-bromoacetophenone, and after salting with cyclohexamethylenetetramine, it is hydrolyzed with hydrochloric acid to obtain p-nitro-α-aminobenzene Ethyl ketone hydrochloride, acetylated with acetic anhydride, then condensed with formaldehyde, hydroxymethylated to obtain p-nitro-α-acetamido-β-hydroxypropiophenone, and reduced with aluminum isopropoxide to obtain (±) threanose Type-1-p-nitrophenyl-2-acetamidopropanediol, hydrolyzed with hydrochloric acid to remove the acetyl group, and neutralized with alkali to obtain (±) threose-1-p-nitrophenyl-2-aminopropanediol (amino D(-)-thraose-type amino compound is obtained by resolution by induced crystallization method, and finally obtained by dichloroacetylation.
How Chloramphenicol uses for?
1. Typhoid fever and other Salmonella
2. Ampicillin-resistant Haemophilus influenzae type B meningitis or Streptococcus pneumoniae, Neisseria meningitidis meningitis, sensitive Gram-negative meningitis in patients allergic to penicillin
3. Brain abscesses, especially otogenic, are often mixed infections of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria.
4. Severe anaerobic infections;
5. No other low-toxic antibacterial drugs can be used to treat various serious infections caused by sensitive bacteria;
6. Rickettsia infection can be used for the treatment of Q fever, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, endemic typhus and so on.
1. Oral: 0.5g for adults, once every 6 hours. A larger first dose can be used for the treatment of typhoid fever. The patient should continue to apply for 2-3 days after the body temperature is normal to prevent recurrence. The maximum dose is not more than 26g. Children per day 25 kg of body weight ~ 50 mg, divided dose once every 6 hours. Intramuscular injection or intravenous drip: 1 day volume: 0.5-1g, divided into 2 injections. Dilute with liquid, 1 chloramphenicol (250 mg) with at least 100ml of diluent.
2. Eye drops: 1-2 drops each time, 3-5 times a day. Ear drops: 2-3 drops each time, 3 times a day. Note: Chloramphenicol injection (containing ethanol, glycerin or propylene glycol and other solvents), It should be extracted with a dry syringe and shaken while diluting to prevent precipitation of crystals.
3. After the symptoms subside, the dosage should be reduced or discontinued as appropriate.
What's Chloramphenicol side effect?
Chloramphenicol adverse effects
The main adverse reaction is to suppress bone marrow hematopoietic function. There are two symptoms:
One is the reversible reduction of various types of blood cells, in which the granulocytes decline first. This response is related to the dose and course of treatment. Once found, the drug should be stopped in time and can be recovered;
Second, irreversible aplastic anemia, although rare, has a high mortality rate. This reaction belongs to allergy and has no direct relationship with the dosage course. It may be related to chloramphenicol inhibiting the same 70S ribosome in bacteria in mitochondria of bone marrow hematopoietic cells.
Chloramphenicol (levosycin) is a broad-spectrum antibacterial drug that has a stronger effect on gram-negative bacilli than gram-positive bacteria; it also has antimicrobial effects on anaerobic bacteria, chlamydia, mycoplasma and rickettsiae. Oral absorption is rapid and complete, plasma protein binding rate is about 60%, half-life is 1.5-3.5h, and volume distribution is 0.92L / kg. Can enter the cerebrospinal fluid through the blood cerebrospinal fluid barrier, can also enter the fetal circulation through the blood placental barrier, it can still be distributed to milk, saliva, chest, ascites and synovial fluid. The most suitable therapeutic drug concentration range is 5 ~ 20μg / ml, beyond this range can increase the risk of bone marrow suppression. The usual dose for adults is l ~ 2g / d, taken in 3 ~ 4 times; or intravenous infusion after dilution, 1 ~ 2g / d, given in 2 times. The dosage should be adjusted when applying this medicine when liver and kidney dysfunction.
Chloramphenicol use as a veterinary medicine
Chloramphenicol for dogs
If your dog suffers from conjunctivitis and keratitis, chloramphenicol eye drops are a good choice: its price is cheap, and dogs without eye diseases can also use it to rinse their eyes and keep them clean.
Chloramphenicol for cats
Paratyphoid fever, also known as salmonellosis, is an infectious disease of young cats. Commonly used: chloramphenicol subcutaneously or intramuscularly, dosage 20 mg a thousand body weight, once a day, continuous use for 3-5 days.
Chloramphenicol eye drops can be used to wash eyes. It can effectively solve the problem of cat tears when the eyes are red or the eyes are increased.
Chloramphenicol for chicken
The use of chloramphenicol: for the treatment of chicken typhoid, paratyphoid, chicken dysentery, colibacillosis, infectious rhinitis, staphylococcal disease, chicken cholera, necrotizing enteritis and chronic respiratory disease.
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Chloramphenicol Test?
Specimen include: chicken meat or bee product, etc. Widely used in chicken meat and bee product industry.
Significance of testing Chloramphenicol
To protect human have health food and avoid contaminated food. The chloramphenicol is harmful for human being, can not take too much in body.
Component of BALLYA Chloramphenicol Test?
BALLYA Chloramphenicol Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vialMini Pipette
Disposable micropipette tips (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Chloramphenicol Test?
1. Take chicken meat specimen or bee product specimen
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Chloramphenicol Test?
BALLYA Chloramphenicol Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
Chloramphenicol has been widely used as an anabolic hormone in various industries. The chicken breeding and bee breeding industry deserves special attention. Chicken meat and bee products provide people with rich nutrition, making them indispensable in daily life. The problem of chloramphenicol hormone residues in chicken meat and bee products has always plagued people, so it is necessary to detect chicken meat and bee products in time.BALLYA Chloramphenicol Test
Products kit provided by BALLYA
can effectively and quickly detect the presence of chloramphenicol residues in chicken meat and bee products. Not only the operation is simple, the test time is short, but the tester can get the test result in the first time.
Where to buy BALLYA Chloramphenicol Test?
Get a free quote now and enjoy a 10% discount!