What is BALLYA Diclazuril Test?
BALLYA Diclazuril Test is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection diclazuril residues in chicken meat & chicken meat product, especially in chicken meat. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology.Get A Free Quote!
What is Diclazuril?
This product is a broad-spectrum anticoccidial drug, has a coccidiosis effect, has an effect on all stages of coccidiosis development, and has low toxicity. It is currently an ideal anticoccidial drug. The main peak period of diclazuril on coccidia varies with different species of coccidia. For example, the main point of action on Eimeria tenella is in the second generation schizont, and the point of action on giant Eimeria in the zygote stage of coccidia, it is highly effective for the small gametophyte stage of Eimeria brucei. This product also has an inhibitory effect on the formation of sporulated oocysts.
This product is almost white or light yellow powder; almost odorless. This product is slightly soluble in dimethylformamide, slightly soluble in tetrahydrofuran, and almost insoluble in water and ethanol.
Diclazuril mode of action
The mechanism of diclazuril's anticoccidial action is not yet clear. The main peak period of action on coccidia varies with different species of coccidia. For example, the main point of action on Eimeria tenella is the sexual cycle of the second generation schizont coccidia. But it is ineffective against the giant, Eimeria brucei schizonts. The action point for giant Eimeria is in the zygote stage of coccidia; it is highly effective for the small gametophyte stage of Eimeria brucei. Diclazuril
also has an inhibitory effect on the formation of sporulated oocysts.
The preparation method of diclazuril premix is realized as follows: diclazuril and polymer carrier are mixed uniformly, heated and melted to a liquid state under the condition of 100 ℃ -120 ℃, and then naturally cooled to room temperature, at 30 ℃ Dry under vacuum at -40 °C for 30-40 minutes. After crushing, add clathrate, then add diluent and stir well.
How Diclazuril uses for?
(1) Poultry: Diclazuril has an excellent effect on chicken tenderness, pile type, poisoning, Brucella, giant Eimeria. After treatment, in addition to effectively controlling the occurrence and death of coccidia, it can even make the oocysts of sick chicken coccidiosis have all disappeared, making them ideal coccidiosis drugs. Diclazuril is also effective for alleviating Eimeria. According to clinical trials, diclazuril has a better control effect against coccidia than other conventionally used anticoccidial drugs and monensin plasma carrier anticoccidial drugs.
(2) Rabbits: 1 mg / kg of medicinal materials for rabbits and medicinal materials for rabbits are highly effective against rabbit liver coccidiosis and enterococci.
Diclazuril use attention
(1) Since this product is more likely to cause coccidia resistance, or even cross-resistance (toltrazuril), it should not be used continuously for more than 6 months. It is also inappropriate to use similar drugs such as toltrazuril when rotating medications.
(2) The action time of this product is short. After stopping the drug for one day, the action basically disappears. Therefore, broilers must be continuously administered to prevent another outbreak.
(3) Due to the extremely low concentration of the drug, the allowable variation of the drug material is 0.8~1.2mg/kg, otherwise the curative effect will be affected. Therefore, the medicine must be mixed well.
(4) For the drinking liquid of diclazuril solution, the stable period stipulated by our country is only 4h, therefore, it must be used on the spot, otherwise it will affect the curative effect.
(5) Withdrawal period: 5 days for broilers.
Diclazuril use as a veterinary medicine
Diclazuril has an excellent effect on chicken tenderness, pile type, poisoning, Brucella, giant Eimeria. After treatment, in addition to effectively controlling the occurrence and death of coccidia, it can even make the oocysts of sick chicken coccidiosis have all disappeared, making them ideal coccidiosis drugs. Diclazuril is also effective for alleviating Eimeria. According to clinical trials, diclazuril has a better control effect against coccidia than other conventionally used anticoccidial drugs and monensin plasma carrier anticoccidial drugs.
: 1 gram of chicken, duck and rabbit for every 1000 kilograms of feed.
Mixed drink: 0.5-1 mg of chicken per liter of water.
(1) Because this product is more likely to cause drug resistance of coccidia, it should not be used for more than 6 months. It is not advisable to use similar drugs when rotating drugs. There is cross-resistance between similar drugs, such as toltrazuril.
(2) The efficacy period of this product is short, and the anticoccidial effect is obviously weakened 1 day after withdrawal, and the effect basically disappears after 2 days. Therefore, continuous medication must be used to prevent the outbreak of coccidiosis.
(3) Due to the extremely low concentration, the allowable variation value of the medicinal material is 0.8-1.2 mg / kg, otherwise it will affect the curative effect. Therefore, the medicine must be mixed well.
(4) The stable period of the mixed drink solution is only 4 hours, so it must be used now, otherwise it will affect the curative effect.
Diclazuril Adverse reactions
This product has extremely low toxicity and is the lowest class of anticoccidial drugs. According to the test, according to the application of 4 times of the normal usage of this product, no adverse reactions were seen.
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Diclazuril Test?
Specimen include: chicken meat, etc. Widely used in chicken meat and chicken meat industry.
Significance of testing Diclazuril
To protect human have health food and avoid contaminated food. The diclazuril is harmful for human being, can not take too much in body.
Component of BALLYA Diclazuril Test?
BALLYA Diclazuril Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vialMini Pipette
Disposable micropipette tips (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Diclazuril Test?
1. Take chicken meat specimen
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Diclazuril Test?
BALLYA Diclazuril Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
After eating more antibiotics, a lot of drugs will appear in the animal body. If you take too much diclazuril, it will most likely affect your health. The detection of diclazuril is very necessary.BALLYA Diclazuril Test
provided by BALLYA
can effectively and quickly detect whether chicken contain diclazuril residues. Not only is the operation simple and the detection time is short.