What is BALLYA Dinitolmide Test?
BALLYA Dinitolmide TestGet A Free Quote!
is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection dinitolmide residues in feed product
and food, especially in feed. Lateral flow assay
test base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology.
What is Dinitolmide and how does it work?
is a nitrobenzamide compound, which is an anticoccidial drug with both preventive and therapeutic effects.
It is effective against a variety of Eimeria in chickens, especially to poison Eimeria and Eimeria tenella.
Mechanism of action of dinitramine
It mainly inhibits the first generation schizonts. The peak of action is in the schizont proliferation stage of the second asexual reproductive stage of coccidia (that is, the 3rd day after infection), and it also inhibits the sporozoite formation of oocysts.
Synthetic method of dinitramine
1. The synthetic route is similar to the production of vitamin B1, please refer to vitamin B1.
2. Take o-methyl acid as raw material, obtain 3,5-dinitro o-methyl benzoic acid through nitration, and then use thionyl chloride and ammonia water to obtain the product.
How Dinitolmide uses for?
Prevent coccidiosis in chickens and turkeys. In particular, it has the best effect on Eimeria, which is the most pathogenic poison in the small intestine, but has a slightly worse effect on Eimeria acervulina. It also has an excellent control effect on small intestinal coccidia in turkeys, and can be used continuously until 16 weeks of age.
What's Dinitolmide side effect?
Coccidia can develop drug resistance to this product, but the rate of production is slow, and it does not affect the body's immunity to coccidia. The amount of treatment has no obvious adverse effects on chicken development and egg production. However, long-term high-concentration use of dinitramine will cause drug residues
and cause potential harm to human health.
Precautions for the use of dinitramine
1. The size of dinitramine powder particles is the main factor affecting the anticoccidial effect, and it should be a very fine powder for clinical application.
2. This product often causes recurrence of coccidiosis after 5-6 days of drug withdrawal, so continuous medication must be used.
3. Withdrawal period for broilers is 3 days.
4. When the added amount in the feed exceeds 250 mg/kg, continuous feeding for more than 15 days can inhibit the weight gain of the chicks.
5. Banned during laying hens.
Dinitramine drug interactions
It is not used in combination with polyether drugs such as Hainanmycin and salinomycin
. It is contraindicated with Nicarbazine.
This information does not contain all possible interactions or adverse effects. Therefore, before using this product, tell your doctor or pharmacist of all the products you use.
Dinitolmide use as a veterinary medicine
1. As an anti-coccidial drug, it has the best control effect on Eimeria (Eimerella) in the small intestine coccidia, and it has the best control effect on Eimeria tenella, E. borschii and giant Eimeria Worms are also effective. It can be used for chicken feed, the maximum dosage is 125g/t, and it is forbidden during laying period.
2. As an anticoccidial drug, this product has special effects on the prevention and treatment of coccidiosis in livestock and poultry. This product is effective in dosage, has no side effects, is non-toxic, has stable performance, and does not decompose when added to feed. In addition to preventing coccidiosis, it can also promote the weight gain of poultry (13.8% weight gain) and improve feed utilization.
3. It can promote chicken growth when used as feed.
Dosage and usage
After dissolving in water, this product has an attractive fragrance for sick chickens with anorexia, and the medication effect is excellent. Usage and dosage can be used to feed chickens and other poultry and livestock after mixing 62g of this product in 1t feed, and the preventive dose is reduced by half; 4g of this product is dissolved in 10kg of water for drinking by chickens and other poultry and livestock, and the preventive dose is reduced Half; can be used in chicken feed, the maximum dosage is 62.0g/t, it is forbidden during the laying period, and the drug withdrawal period is 3 days.
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Dinitolmide Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of feeds and food. Widely used in feed industry and food processing industry.
You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Dinitolmide
To protect the animal have health feed, food and avoid contaminated food. The dinitolmide is harmful for animal being, can not take too much in the body.
Component of BALLYA Dinitolmide Test?
BALLYA Dinitolmide Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vial
Mini Pipette (optional)Disposable micropipette
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA DinitolmideTest?
1. Take feed or food specimen
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Dinitolmide Test?
BALLYA Dinitolmide Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
As a pharmaceutical feed additive, dinitolmide can significantly promote weight gain and increase feed conversion rate, and is widely used in the field of livestock and poultry breeding. However, many people do not pay attention to the dosage and usage of dinitolmide which leads to the residue of dinitolmide in food. Dinitolmide is harmful to the human body and should be avoided as much as possible.
The BALLYA Dinitolmide Test
provided by BALLYA
can effectively detect the dinitolmide in the samples. Simple operation, short detection time and high accuracy are the characteristics of this product.
Where to buy BALLYA Dinitolmide Test?
Get a free quote now and enjoy a 10% discount!