What is BALLYA Cefquinome Test?
BALLYA Cefquinome TestGet A Free Quote!
is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection cefquinome residues in feed product and food, especially in feed. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography
What is Cefquinome?
is the only animal-specific fourth-generation cephalosporin antibiotic. It has a broad antibacterial spectrum and strong antibacterial activity, and is suitable for parenteral administration.
1. Highly stable to β-lactamase
2. Its intrinsic antibacterial activity is stronger than the third generation cephalosporin ceftiofur. Compared with the third-generation cephalosporin, the fourth-generation cephalosporin has a longer plasma half-life and no nephrotoxicity.
3. It has strong antibacterial activity, and it is effective against Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterobacteriaceae (E. coli, Salmonella, Klebsiella, Citrobacter, Serratia marcescens) It has a strong killing effect, and also has a good killing effect on many methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus and Enterobacter.
4. Broad antibacterial spectrum and strong antibacterial activity, suitable for parenteral administration.
How Cefquinome uses for?
Cefquinome Pharmacological Action
1. High affinity with penicillin binding protein. It can quickly penetrate the outer membrane of gram-negative bacteria (generally 5 to 7 times faster than cefotaxime and ceftriaxone), and maintain a high concentration in the bacteria week.
2. It has a wide antibacterial spectrum, is stable to chromosome and plasmid-mediated oral lactamase and has low affinity, is effective against multi-drug resistant bacteria, and is effective for enterobacteriaceae that can produce class I oral lactamase (its Product B-lactam can inactivate the third-generation cephalosporins); it is sensitive to meningitis-causing bacteria, and has stronger penetrating power to the blood-brain barrier than other broad-spectrum antibiotics; in terms of stability, it is obviously superior In the third generation of cephalosporins.
It is mainly used in the clinical treatment of respiratory infections in pigs and cattle caused by sensitive bacteria, mastitis in dairy cows
and agalactia syndrome in sows.
Study on Cefquinome Residue
Researchers conducted a residue elimination test in pig tissues on cefquinome sulfate injection. The test animals were given the drug for 5 consecutive days, once a day, at a rate of 2 mg per kilogram of body weight by intramuscular injection in the neck. 12 hours after intramuscular injection for 5 consecutive days, the amount of drug residue in the muscle tissue was below the detection limit, and only 2 out of 5 animals Cefquinome residues can be detected in the adipose tissue of the head, but it is below the limit of quantification, while the amount of drug residues in the liver and kidney is relatively high; 24 hours after stopping the drug, no drug residues can be detected in the muscle and adipose tissue. Cefquinoxime residues can be detected in all liver and kidney tissues 48 hours after drug withdrawal, but it is close to or below the limit of quantification; 3 days after drug withdrawal, cefquinoxime residues can be detected in the livers of 3 animals , Cefquinome residues can be detected in the kidneys of 2 animals, and they are all near the detection limit; 5 days after drug withdrawal, no ceftquinome residues can be detected in all tissues.
Cefquinome is mainly used for respiratory infections in pigs and cattle caused by sensitive bacteria, mastitis in dairy cows, and agalactia syndrome (MMA) in sows. The researchers conducted a clinical efficacy test on Cefquinome Sulfate Injection, and the results showed that Cefquinome Sulfate Injection was administered at a dose of 2 mg per kg body weight and 3 mg per kg body weight, once a day for 3 days. Control swine pleuropneumonia Actinomycetes and Pasteurella multocida infection, reduce pig mortality, and increase the weight gain of surviving pigs.
As a fourth-generation cephalosporin antibiotic, Cefquinome Sulfate has a broad antibacterial spectrum and strong antibacterial activity, and is suitable for parenteral administration. The Cefquinome Sulfate injection developed by Yuanzheng Company is an oil suspension, which has the characteristics of low viscosity, easy injection, and strong tissue tolerance. The particle size of 90% of the drug particles is less than 5 microns, which makes the drug easier to absorb and make it more effective. Fast effect, strong tissue penetration, can make the drug have a good and rapid bactericidal effect.
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Cefquinome Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of feeds
. Widely used in feed industry and food processing industry.
You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Cefquinome
To protect the animal have health feed, food and avoid contaminated food. The cefquinome is harmful for animal being, can not take too much in the body.
Component of BALLYA Cefquinome Test?
BALLYA Cefquinome Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vialMini Pipette
Disposable micropipette tips (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Cefquinome Test?
1. Take feed and food specimen
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Cefquinome Test?
BALLYA Cefquinome Test
is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR
, qPCR, etc.
As a pharmaceutical feed additive, cefquinome can significantly promote weight gain and increase feed conversion rate, and is widely used in the field of livestock and poultry breeding. However, many people do not pay attention to the dosage and usage of cefquinome, which leads to the residue of cefquinome in food. Cefquinome is harmful to the human body and should be avoided as much as possible.
The BALLYA Cefquinome Test
provided by BALLYA
can effectively detect the cefquinome in the samples. Simple operation, short detection time and high accuracy are the characteristics of this product.