What is BALLYA Flumequine Test?
BALLYA Flumequine Test is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection flumequine residues in milk & pork product, especially in pork. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology.Get A Free Quote!
What is Flumequine?
, also known as fluoroquinic acid and fluorohexanoic acid, is a synthetic second-generation quinolone-specific antibacterial drug, and is currently the only broad-spectrum antibacterial veterinary drug not shared with humans. It is haloperic acid the alternative product has strong bactericidal activity and has a good effect on animal bacterial diseases.
Flumequine mechanism of action
Its main function is to inhibit the deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) gyrase of bacteria, so that the synthesis of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) protein is disturbed, so that the cells can no longer divide, thereby playing a sterilizing role. Mainly used for chemical book respiratory disease of livestock and poultry bacteria, Escherichia coli, white dysentery, salmonellosis, typhoid fever, avian cholera, staphylococcal infectious rhinitis, etc. Aquatic animal colibacillosis, monospora and vibrococcus, aeromonas hydrophila have a strong inhibition.
How Flumequine uses for?
Flumequine is a second-generation quinolone drug, a spectrum antibacterial drug. Because of its low toxicity and safety, it is widely used in aquaculture. Flumequine inhibits the synthesis of bacterial nucleic acids and blocks bacterial DNA replication, thereby achieving a bactericidal effect. Mainly suitable for respiratory diseases of livestock and poultry, Escherichia coli, salmonellosis, white dysentery, avian cholera, typhoid fever, staphylococcal disease, infectious rhinitis. It also has a strong inhibitory effect on aquatic animal colibacillosis, monospora and cocci, and aeromonas hydrophila. This product has the characteristics of good effect, good oral absorption, wide safety range, small residue, and is not easy to produce cross-resistance. It is widely used in livestock and poultry, seafood
and crab breeding.
It is mainly used for bacterial respiratory diseases of livestock and poultry, Escherichia coli, white dysentery, salmonellosis, typhoid fever, avian cholera, staphylococcal infectious rhinitis, etc. Aquatic animal colibacillosis, monospora and vibrococcus, aeromonas hydrophila have a strong inhibition.
Dosage of flumequine
In terms of flumequine. Oral: one dose, 1.5-3 mg per 1 kg of body weight, horses and cattle; 3-6 mg for sheep; 5-10 mg for pigs; 3-6 mg for poultry or calculated by this product. Mixed drink: 30-60 mg of chicken per 1L of water (12 mg / L in Taiwan). The amount is doubled for the first time, twice a day for 3-5 days.
Features of Flumequine
1. Wide antibacterial range. It has unique curative effect on gram-negative bacteria (accounting for more than 90% of pathogenic bacteria in avian respiratory tract bacterial infection), especially on Escherichia coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Pasteurella, etc.
2. Fast absorption. After two hours of oral administration, it quickly penetrates into various tissues and organs of the body to reach the highest blood concentration for bacteriostasis and sterilization.
3. Complete curative effect. From administration to excretion, they all exist in an effective activation form, and pathogenic bacteria located in the back of the intestine can be completely killed by it.
4. No drug resistance. The antibacterial effect is to block the synthesis of bacterial nucleic acid, so that the bacteria cannot survive and reproduce, and will not produce protoplasmic resistance and cross-resistance.
5. No residue. After 48 hours of administration, it was completely excreted in an effective activated form without residue.
6. No side effects. The bactericidal effect is strong, but it is non-toxic, and it will not cause poisoning or other side effects if it exceeds the dosage several times.
7. Easy to use. Drinking water and adding to feed
just as effective
Flumequine use as a veterinary medicine
Flumequine use as a veterinary medicine
Poultry: bacteriostasis and growth promotion, add 125g-250g of this product per ton of feed; prevent and control E. coli, salmonella, blood disease, typhoid fever, cholera, staphylococcus, add 250g-500g of this product per ton of feed.
Flumequine for pig
Pigs: Bacteriostasis and growth promotion, prevention of diarrhea and diarrhea: Within 2 months of age, add 200g-300g of this product per ton of feed; from February to April, add 100g-200g of this product per ton of feed. To prevent and treat respiratory diseases such as bacterial enteritis, mycoplasma, and infectious rhinitis, add 250g-500g of this product per ton of feed.
Flumequine for fish
Flumequine can be used to prevent and treat sarcoidosis of mullet, Red Sea bream, horse mackerel, tilapia, perch fish, etc., silver salmon, trout, rosefish salmonellosis, vibrio Disease, bacterial sepsis of carps, enteritis, intestinal septicemia of catfish, redfin disease of red eel, red spot disease, vibriosis of Japanese shrimp, aeromonas infectious disease of ayu, etc.
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Flumequine Test?
Specimen include: pork, milk, etc. Widely used in pork industry and dairy industry.
Significance of testing Flumequine
To protect human have health food and avoid contaminated food. The flumequine is harmful for human being, can not take too much in body.
Component of BALLYA Flumequine Test?
BALLYA Flumequine Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vialMini Pipette
Disposable micropipette tips (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Flumequine Test?
1. Take pork specimen and extrat supernatant
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Flumequine Test?
BALLYA Flumequine Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
Flumequine has been widely used as an anabolic hormone in various industries. The pig breeding industry deserves special attention. Pork provides people with rich nutrition, making it indispensable in daily life. The problem of flumequine residues in pork has always plagued people, so it is necessary to detect pork in time.BALLYA Flumequine Test
provided by BALLYA
can effectively and quickly detect the presence of flumequine residues in pork. Not only the operation is simple, the test time is short, but the tester can get the test result in the first time.
Where to buy BALLYA Flumequine Test?
Get a free quote now and enjoy a 10% discount!