What is BALLYA Ceftiofur Test?
BALLYA Ceftiofur Test is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection ceftiofur residues in pork and beef, especially in pork. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology.Get A Free Quote!
What is Ceftiofur?
is off-white to light yellow powder. It is insoluble in water, slightly soluble in acetone, and almost insoluble in ethanol. For antimicrobial drugs. Cephalosporins are semi-synthetic third-generation animal-specific cephalosporins. Prepare sodium salt and hydrochloride for injection.
It has a broad-spectrum bactericidal effect and is effective against Gram-positive and Gram-negative strains including lactamase-producing strains. Sensitive bacteria include Pasteurella, Actinobacillus, Salmonella, Streptococcus, Staphylococcus, etc. The antibacterial activity is stronger than ampicillin, and the activity against streptococcus is also stronger than quinolone antibacterial drugs.
Pharmacological effects of ceftiofur
Cephalosporin is an antibiotic belonging to the class of B lactams. It is a broad antibiotic with a broad antibacterial spectrum, strong antibacterial activity and low side effects. Generally, the clinical utilization rate is high. Ceftiofur is a third-generation cephalosporin, which has a wide range of antibacterial properties and enhances the ability to resist Gram-negative bacteria.
How Ceftiofur uses for?
Uses: This product is used to prevent and treat the diseases of cattle, horses, pigs and dogs and first-day-old chickens made by the following sensitive bacteria.
Cattle-mainly used for respiratory diseases (transportation fever, pneumonia) caused by Pasteurella hemolyticus, Pasteurella multocida and Haemophilus saccharomyces. It is also effective for respiratory infections such as Corynebacterium pyogenes.
Pigs-used for respiratory diseases caused by Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, Pasteurella multocida, Salmonella cholerae and Streptococcus suis (swine bacterial pneumonia)
Horse-mainly used for respiratory infections caused by veterinary streptococcus. It is also effective for respiratory infections such as Pasteurella, Streptococcus equi, Proteus, Moraxella, etc.
Dogs-used for urinary tract infections caused by Escherichia coli and Proteus mirabilis.
One-day-old chickens—prevention and control of colibacillosis related to early death of chickens.
Intramuscular injection One dose per 1 kg body weight, cattle 1.1~2.2 mg horse 2.2~4.4 mg once a day for 3 days.
Subcutaneous injection once per 1 kg body weight, dog 2.2 mg once a day, continuous use for 5 to 14 days
One-day-old chickens 0.08~0.20 mg per bird (under the skin)
Preparation and specifications: Ceftiofur Hydrochloride Suspension Injection 100ml:5g
Ceftiofur for injection 1G.4g.
Please use it according to your doctor's advice!
What's Ceftiofur side effect?
1. Allergic reactions, mainly erythema and urticaria, itching, drug fever, occasionally angioedema, asthma and hypotension.
2. Gastrointestinal reactions such as nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
3. Serum alanine aminotransferase can be slightly elevated.
4. Local intramuscular injection can cause pain, and intravenous injection can cause phlebitis or thrombophlebitis.
5. Few nervous system reactions such as headache, dizziness and sensory disturbances.
6. Patients who are allergic to cephalosporin antibiotics should not be used.
1. Horses using this product under stress conditions can cause acute diarrhea, which can be fatal. Once it occurs, stop the drug immediately and take corresponding treatment measures.
2. Cefotaxime sodium for injection should be used in accordance with the prescribed dosage, treatment course and route of administration. There is no withdrawal period before slaughter and no obsolescence period. The withdrawal period of Cefotaxime Hydrochloride Para-suspension Injection is 2 days for cattle.
3. It is mainly excreted through the kidneys, and the dosage should be adjusted for animals with renal insufficiency.
4. Before use, ceftiofurna should be dissolved in water for injection, so that each ML contains ceftiofur 50mg (2~8℃ refrigerated protection for 7 days, 15~30℃ room temperature protection for 12H).
What's Ceftiofur sodium?
Ceftiofur sodium is a cephalosporin antibiotic for veterinary clinical use and a broad-spectrum antibacterial drug. It has strong antibacterial effect on gram-positive bacteria and gram-negative bacteria. Ceftiofur acts on transcript peptidase to block the synthesis of mucopeptides, so that the bacterial cell wall is missing to achieve a bactericidal effect. Ceftiofur has a stable β-lactam ring, which is not easily destroyed by drug-resistant bacteria, and can act on β-lactamase-producing gram-positive bacteria and gram-negative bacteria.
Ceftiofur sodium uses
It is mainly used for severe bacterial infections and poultry Escherichia coli and Salmonella
1. High temperature and fever caused by systemic or local infection of viruses or bacteria, coughing, wheezing, dyspnea, red and purple skin, purple ear roots, foot and mouth ulcers, abortion, stillbirth, turning circles, paralysis of hind limbs, not eating, lying on the floor, Constipation and diarrhea.
2. Infectious pleurisy, actinomycetes, Pasteurella multocida, Streptococcus mutans, yellow and white scour of piglets, Salmonella, Haemophilus, atrophic rhinitis, chlamydia, etc.
3. Livestock pre- and post-natal high fever, endometritis, mastitis, milk-free milk syndrome, laminitis, hoof rot, Pasteurella bovis, transportation fever, pneumonia, nasal atrophy, etc.
Ceftiofur sodium dose
The amount of intramuscular injection is 3-5 mg per kilogram of body weight, and double for severe cases, once a day for 2-3 days, and for poultry 1-3 days old, 0.1-0.2 mg/bird/time.
Mixed drinking poultry: 100L water 1.5-2g, livestock, 15-25 mg per kilogram of body weight, once a day for 3 days.
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Ceftiofur Test?
Specimen include: pork, or beef, etc. Widely used in pork and beef industry.
Significance of testing Ceftiofur
To protect human have health food and avoid contaminated food. The ceftiofur is harmful for human being, can not take too much in body.
Component of BALLYA Ceftiofur Test?
BALLYA Ceftiofur Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vialMini Pipette
Disposable micropipette tips (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Ceftiofur Test?
1. Take pork specimen, beef specimen and extrat supernatant
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Ceftiofur Test?
BALLYA Ceftiofur Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
Ceftiofur has been widely used as an anabolic hormone in various industries. The pig breeding industry and beef cattle breeding industry deserves special attention. Pork and beef provides people with rich nutrition, making it indispensable in daily life. The problem of ceftiofur hormone residues in pork and beef has always plagued people, so it is necessary to detect pork and beef in time.BALLYA Ceftiofur Test
provided by BALLYA
can effectively and quickly detect the presence of ceftiofur residues in pork and beef. Not only the operation is simple, the test time is short, but the tester can get the test result in the first time.