What is BALLYA Paromomycin Test?
BALLYA Paromomycin TestGet A Free Quote!
is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection paromomycin residues in feed product and seafood, especially in feed. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography
What is Paromomycin?
is an aminoglycoside broad-spectrum antibiotic with similar antibacterial spectrum to neomycin.
This product is an aminoglycoside broad-spectrum antibiotic, and its antibacterial spectrum is similar to neomycin. Its characteristic is that it has a strong killing effect on amoeba protozoa, and has good antibacterial effect on gram-negative bacilli and acid fast bacilli. In addition, this product is also effective against tapeworms.
How Paromomycin uses for?
1. It is mainly used for the treatment of intestinal amebiasis and is ineffective for extraintestinal amebiasis.
2. It can be used for the treatment of intestinal cryptosporidiosis.
3. It can also be used to prepare for colon surgery and liver coma.
1. Adults with intestinal amebiasis 0.5g once, 3 times a day for 7 days. Children take 30 mg/kg a day in 3 divided doses.
2. For adults with cryptosporidiosis, 0.5～0.75g once, 3 times a day.
3. Preparations for colon surgery and adults with hepatic coma are 1g once, 3 times a day.
Oral administration can cause loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, etc., and occasionally can cause dyspepsia syndrome. Long-term oral administration can cause double infection. Patients who are allergic to paromomycin or other aminoglycoside antibiotics are contraindicated.
What's Paromomycin side effect?
① Occasionally have gastrointestinal reactions such as nausea, loss of appetite, diarrhea and abdominal pain;
②It is toxic to the kidneys;
③Have headache, dizziness and other central nervous system symptoms.
1. Cross allergy Patients who are allergic to an aminoglycoside antibiotic such as streptomycin, gentamicin or amikacin may also be allergic to this product.
2. It is advisable to conduct routine urine and renal function tests regularly during medication to prevent nephrotoxicity, and conduct hearing tests or audiogram measurements.
3. This product should be used with caution in the following situations: patients with water loss, damage to the cranial nerve, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, renal impairment and ulcerative colitis.
4. Patients with chronic intestinal infections who have taken this product for a long time, especially those with decreased renal function or taking other ototoxic or nephrotoxic drugs, should pay particular attention to the possibility of nephrotoxic or ototoxic symptoms. Although this product is rarely absorbed by oral administration, it should be used with caution in pregnant women. Breastfeeding women should stop breastfeeding while taking this product. There is still a lack of data on the safe use of this product in premature infants and newborns, so premature infants and newborns should not be used. Elderly patients should use this product with caution. This product should not be combined with other nephrotoxic or ototoxic drugs.
The antibacterial spectrum of this product is similar to that of kanamycin. It has antibacterial effect on Gram-positive and negative bacteria, has antibacterial effect on Shigella and negative bacteria, and has significant effect on Shigella and Staphylococcus aureus. There is also strong inhibition. In addition, this product has a strong inhibitory effect on the amoeba, and is significantly stronger than emidine. It can effectively inhibit the symbiotic bacteria (E. coli) of the amoeba, causing the growth and reproduction of the amoeba to occur. , And directly kill the amoebic trophozoites. Because it cannot be absorbed from the intestine, it is ineffective for liver and extraintestinal amoebic abscesses, and it is not ideal for chronic amoebic dysentery.
This product also has the effect of repelling beef tapeworm, pork tapeworm and short-shell membrane tapeworm.
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Paromomycin Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of feeds and seafood
. Widely used in feed industry and food processing industry.
You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of tesing Paromomycin
To protect the animal have health feeds, seafood and avoid contaminated food. The paromomycin is harmful for animal being, can not take too much in the body.
Component of BALLYA Paromomycin Test?
BALLYA Paromomycin Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vialMini Pipette
Disposable micropipette tips (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Paromomycin Test?
1. Take feed specimen
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Paromomycin Test?
BALLYA Paromomycin Test
is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR
, qPCR, etc.
As a pharmaceutical feed additive, Paromomycin can significantly promote weight gain and increase feed conversion rate, and is widely used in the field of livestock and poultry breeding. However, many people do not pay attention to the dosage and usage of Paromomycin, which leads to the residue of paromomycin in food. Paromomycin is harmful to the human body and should be avoided as much as possible.
The BALLYA Paromomycin Test
provided by BALLYA
can effectively detect the paromomycin in the samples. Simple operation, short detection time and high accuracy are the characteristics of this product.
Where to buy BALLYA Paromomycin Test?
Get a free quote now and enjoy a 10% discount!