What is BALLYA Chinese Herbal Medicine Test?
Chinese Herbal Medicine test include 3 types detection methods: Colloidal gold immunochromatography, Immunofluorescence chromatography and ELISA. There are quantitative and qualitative format rapid test, easy to operate, shortern assay time, reliable detection result. The BALLYA Chinese Herbal Medicine Test frequently use in enterprise, Chinese herbal medicine precessing plant, Chinese herbal medicine supply chain, Chinese herbal medicine processing factory, Chinese herbal medicine transportation, custom, etc.
BALLYA Chinese Herbal Medicine test for mycotoxin:
BALLYA Chinese Herbal Medicine test for pesticide residues:
Pest-Quick Test Series include:
BALLYA Chinese Herbal Medicine test for heavy metal contaminated:
HM-Quick Test Series include:
BALLYA Chinese Herbal Medicine test for growth regulator:
Gro-Fast Test Series include:
|4-Chlorophenoxyaceticacid Test||Gibberellin Test|
|2,4,5-Trichlorophenoxyacetic acid Test||Paclobutrazol Test||Forchlorfenuron Test
BALLYA Chinese Herbal Medicine test for microorganism assay:
Micro-Rapid Test Series include:
|Salmonella Test||Escherichia coli O157 Test||S.typhimurium Test
|Enterobacter sakazakii Test||Listeria Test||Vibrio Parahemolyticus Test
|Pseudomonas aeruginosa Test|
BALLYA Chinese Herbal Medicine test for illegally added:
AdulFast Test Series include:
|Ferulic acid Test||Chlorogenic acid Test||Aristolochic acids Test
|Aconitine Test||Colchicine Test||Berberine Test
Why need BALLYA Chinese Herbal Medicine Test?
Sources of drug residues in Chinese herbal medicine
Judging from the current actual production of Chinese medicinal materials, the main reasons for pesticide pollution of Chinese medicinal materials are:
(1) It is due to improper use of pesticides
, such as the large-scale application of organochlorine and organophosphorus, two types of highly toxic and high-residue pesticides, and the residues of BHC and DDT are particularly harmful. This kind of pesticide has the phenomenon of concentration, accumulation and embryo transfer in the human body, and its residual period in the soil is also long. The residual period of DDT in the soil is 4-30 years, and BHC needs 3-20 years to degrade. Organophosphorus pesticides such as monocrotophos, methamidophos, methyl 1605, carbofuran, etc., these pesticides have high toxicity, high residues and "three causes" side effects.
(2) The problem of abuse and designation of pesticides is prominent. Most Chinese medicinal materials are produced in old, young, borderline, and poor areas. Production is scattered and scattered. Farmers manage and operate independently. Due to the lack of relevant technical knowledge, the problem of abuse and misuse of the medicine is serious. For example, 17 species of diseases and insect pests occur in the wolfberry production areas of Ningxia and Inner Mongolia. All chemical agents are used for prevention and control, with an average of 20-30 sprays per year.
(3) Improper harvesting period. Some medicinal materials production areas start harvesting soon after pesticide application (the degradation period of pesticides has not passed, such as some systemic pesticides).
The harm of drug residues in Chinese herbal medicine
Pesticide residues can cause pollution of Chinese herbal medicines and endanger human health. After people take Chinese medicines with excessive pesticide residues, the toxic and harmful components of pesticides will accumulate in the body. Especially organochlorine pesticides have super slow metabolism and long accumulation time, which will eventually lead to acute or chronic poisoning and cancer.
How to prevent drug residues in Chinese herbal medicine?
(1) Try to use pollution-free pesticides, especially biological pesticides. For example, Trichoderma fungi can be used to prevent and cure Baizhu, chrysanthemum and wilt of ginseng and American ginseng; agricultural antibiotics can be used to prevent and control bacterial diseases, such as Nongkang 120 to prevent ginseng root blight and Neopolyoxin to prevent ginseng black spot; Use plant-derived pesticides, such as oxymatrine, kusari extract, and nicotine to control phosphopteran pests; use viral pesticides, such as cotton bollworm nuclear polyhedrosis virus, to control cotton bollworms that harm andrographis and salvia, and low-toxic compound pesticides Prevention and treatment of medicinal pests, insect pathogenic nematodes, prevention and treatment of cephalopods, borer worms and golden needles:
(2) Adopt comprehensive control technology to reduce the use of pesticides. Comprehensive control uses physical and agricultural methods. Biological control measures organically link various pest control technologies to form a control system to control the number of harmful organisms below the economic threshold and minimize the use of chemical pesticides. For example, using light traps to kill mole crickets, lamp moths, and silver worms that harm Ophiopogon japonicus, Rehmannia glutinosa, and Salvia miltiorrhiza to control the number of insect populations; combine soil preparation in winter and plastic pruning in autumn to eliminate overwintering insect populations; use artificial breeding to release seven-spot ladybird biological control The technology eliminates the chrysanthemum small long pipe aphid that harms chrysanthemum, citrus orange, and Atractylodes macrocephala, and the green peach aphid that harms notoginseng, rhubarb and ginseng.
(3) The application of modern biotechnology to breed and promote disease-resistant and insect-resistant drug varieties. For example, using detoxification technology to rapidly propagate severe viral diseases such as rehmannia glutinosa and yam, and use molecular breeding technology to select disease-resistant varieties such as ginseng, salvia and cornus.
(4) Related supporting reforms and regulations. The relevant national administrative departments should formulate, publicize, and recommend low-toxic and low-residue pesticides as soon as possible, such as matrine, neem, nicotine, bixiaosan, BT floating agent, penicillium, phytobacter, Beauveria bassiana, wood Mold, Jinggangmycin, Azithromycin, etc.
(5) Related technical operating procedures. Improvement of pesticide formulations and methods of use: by using microcapsules and granules instead of powders, the use of lower-volume spraying, electrostatic spraying and other technologies can reduce the amount of pesticides used, save investment, and improve efficacy.
Where to buy BALLYA Chinese Herbal Medicine Test?
Contact local representative, or send email to email@example.com
Significance of BALLYA Chinese Herbal Medicine Test
Traditional Chinese medicine is a treasure of my country's excellent culture. Traditional Chinese medicine has a wide range of sources, a wide variety of varieties, and complex ingredients. Factors such as improper measures taken during storage of Chinese medicinal materials, or drug residues during the growth and processing of medicinal materials, increased heavy metal content, etc. Lead to deterioration and moldy of medicinal materials. If the medicinal powder is directly used as the medicinal preparation, if it is not cleaned and picked before feeding, foreign inorganic impurities may be brought into the preparation and directly affect the quality of the preparation. Therefore, systematic identification and detection should be carried out when selecting Chinese medicinal materials.
The authenticity and quality of Chinese medicinal materials will directly affect the effect of clinical application and the life safety of patients. Therefore, it is of great significance for the identification of Chinese medicinal materials. BALLYA Chinese Herbal Medicine Test can play a very good role.
Chinese Herbal Medicine Test is a very important method for Chinese herbal medicine manufacturers to monitor the quality of raw materials and finished products. BALLYA Chinese Herbal Medicine Test provide 6 series rapid test for detection the harmful materials residues in Chinese herbal medicine.
List of typical residue rapid detection products
|Name||Type||Qualitative Dection Limit||Quantitative Detection Range
|Aflatoxin B1 Test||Cassette||0.5μk/kg||0.2-20μk/kg
|Aristolochic acids Test||Cassette||3000μk/kg||200-10000μk/kg