Aflatoxin B1 Rapid Test Kit
For food, grain, feed to detect mycotoxins
Specs：96T / box
Testing Time：7-10 mins
Regulation： CN / EU / RU / US
Aflatoxin B1 Rapid Test Kit is a rapid, one step test for the qualitative (or quantitative) detection of Aflatoxin in animal feed and grains (wheat, wheat bran, corns, coconut, millet, flour).
1. 3-5 min reading results
2. Detection limits respond to EU and US FDA norms
3. Single test for every target sample
4. Neither professionals nor equipment required
5. Eyes interpretation or quantitative measurement,suitable for lab and field use
6. Room temperature storage
7. Non-toxic and harmless
For detecting aflatoxin b1 residues in grains, feeds, edible oil, etc. The total assay time takes 8 min.
1. Remove Aflatoxin B1 Rapid Test from sealed pouch.
2. Suck at least 3 drops of prepared sample, hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops(around 100μL) of solution to the specimen well (S) of the test device (See the illustration below), and then start the timer.
3. Wait for red bands to appear. The result should be read in approximately 3-5 minutes. Do not interpret results after 5 minutes.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Store at room temperature. The shelf life is 12 months.