What is BALLYA Edible Oil Test?
BALLYA Edible Oil Test include 3 types detection methods: Colloidal gold immunochromatography, Immunofluorescence chromatography and ELISA. There are quantitative and qualitative format rapid test, easy to operate, shortern assay time, reliable detection result. The BALLYA Edible Oil Test frequently use in enterprise, edible oil precessing plant, edible oil supply chain, edible oil processing factory, edible oil transportation, custom, etc.Get A Free Quote!
BALLYA Edible Oil Test for mycotoxin:
BALLYA Edible Oil Test for pesticide residues:
PestQuick Test Series include:
BALLYA Edible Oil Test for Plasticizers:
PlaFast Test series include:
BALLYA Edible Oil Test for heavy metal contaminated:
HM Quick Test Series include:
BALLYA Edible Oil Test for genetically modified:
GenCheck Test Series include:
Why need BALLYA Edible Oil Test?
Edible vegetable oil is one of the main dietary nutrients essential for human beings, and the main source of essential fatty acids for humans. BALLYA Edible Oil Test can promote the standardization and standardization of enterprise quality management system, enhance the competitiveness of enterprise products, build enterprise brand, and verify the enterprise's commitment to product safety.
(1) How to distinguish the quality of edible oil?
1. Look at the packaging: the edible oil printed with the product bar code, check whether the bar code printing is standardized, and whether there are signs of changes. Beware of buying edible oil that has the packaging mark and the label changed at will. The choice of barreled oil depends on whether there are oil traces on the barrel mouth. If there is, it means that the seal is not tight, which will cause the oil to accelerate oxidation during storage.
2. Second look at the label: According to national regulations, the outer packaging of edible oil must be marked with the product name, ingredient list, quality grade, net content, factory name, factory address, production date, shelf life, etc., and it must have a qs mark. The manufacturer must indicate on the outer packaging the country of origin of the product's raw materials and whether genetically modified raw materials are used, and must indicate whether the production process is "squeezing" or "leaching"
3. Look at the color: the normal color of edible oil is yellowish, light yellow, yellow and brownish yellow. The color depth of the oil is also slightly different depending on its variety. Generally, high-quality edible oil is light in color, low-quality edible oil is dark in color (except sesame oil), and inferior oil is darker than qualified edible oil.
4. Look at transparency: transparency is one of the important sensory indicators reflecting the purity of grease, and pure oil should be transparent. Generally, high-quality edible oil is clear and clear with naked eyes under sunlight and light, without mist, no suspended matter, no impurities, no turbidity, and good transparency.
5. See if there is any sediment: high-quality edible oil has no sediment or suspended matter and has a low viscosity. Sediment, commonly known as oily feet, is mainly impurities and sinks to the bottom of oil under certain conditions. When buying oil, choose oil with high transparency, light color (except sesame oil), and no sediment.
6. Look at the oil state: Take a small, dry and clean glass tube, insert it into the oil, plug it up, and slowly pull it up. Look at the oil state. If it is milky white, it means there is water in it, and the whiter it is, the more water it is. Oil with higher water content will be turbid and easily deteriorated. When heated, there will be a lot of bubbles and the sound of water explosion, and the oil fume has a bitter taste.
(2) Application of BALLYA Edible Oil Test
BALLYA Edible Oil Test helps the quality control and market expansion of oil products. According to the goals of customer product development and innovation, quality improvement, we can customize testing service programs to enhance product competitiveness, and provide oil-related companies with agricultural products planting, transportation, storage, and Modern food raw material screening, risk control, quality assurance, complete one-stop full supply chain technical services from farmland to table.
(3) Simple identification method of edible oil
Adulterated peanut oil: The transparency decreases after adulteration. Pour the oil from the bottle quickly into the cup and observe the blooming oil. The pure peanut oil has a large foam, and there are many small foams around it that are not easy to scatter. When mixed with cottonseed oil Or cotton oil, the oil flower foam is slightly greenish yellow or brownish black. You can smell cottonseed oil by smelling it. The oil mixed with starchy substances such as rice soup and noodle soup is blue-purple or blue-black. Or put it in a transparent cup for two days and observe again, cloud-like suspended matter will inevitably appear.
Adulteration small mill sesame oil: The color becomes darker after adulteration, such as black-red when mixed with cottonseed oil, and dark yellow when mixed with rapeseed oil. In addition, Xiaomo sesame oil itself has no oily flowers, and the oily flowers that appear when the oil is poured can easily disappear. If the oily flowers disappear slowly, it indicates adulteration. You can also dip a drop with chopsticks and drop it on the calm water surface. The pure small sesame oil will appear colorless and transparent thin oily flowers, and thicker oily flowers will appear after adulteration.
Where to buy BALLYA Edible Oil Test?
Contact local representative, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a free quote now and enjoy a 10% discount!
Significance of BALLYA Edible Oil Test
Inspection and control of edible oil quality, rational use of edible oil resources, to ensure that consumers can eat high-quality, nutritious and sanitary quality edible oil varieties, so that people can eat at ease, eat satisfactorily, eat nutritiously, eat healthily, and continuously improve People's lives are the foothold and starting point of the current edible oil test work.
Edible oil test is a very important method for edible oil manufacturers to monitor the quality of raw materials and finished products. BALLYA Edible Oil Test provide 5 series rapid test for detection of harmful materials residues in all kinds of Edible Oil.
List of typical residue rapid detection products
|Name||Type||Qualitative Dection Limit||Quantitative Detection Range
|Cadmium Test ||cassette||200μg/kg||100-10000μg/kg
|Lead Test ||cassette||200μg/kg||100-10000μg/kg
|Hg Test ||cassette||20μg/kg||10-1000μg/kg
|Aflatoxin B1 Test ||cassette||0.5μg/kg||0.2-20μg/kg
|Vomitoxin Test ||cassette||10μg/kg||20-1000μg/kg
|Zearalenone Test ||cassette||5μg/kg||10-1000μg/kg
|Carbaryl Test ||cassette||100μg/kg||200-2000μg/kg
|Dibutyl phthalate Test ||cassette||500μg/kg||1000-50000μg/kg
|CP4 EPSPS Test ||cassette||2g/kg||0.2-50g/kg
|Bt Cry1Ab/Ac Test ||cassette||10g/kg||1-100g/kg