BALLYA Bifenthrin Test is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection bifenthrin residues in feed, grain, food, medicine and tobacco, especially in feed and grain. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatographyassay technology.
Bifenthrin is one of the new pyrethroid agricultural insecticides that developed rapidly in the 1970s and 1980s, and is widely used in various countries around the world.
Characteristics of bifenthrin
This product has the characteristics of strong knockdown, broad-spectrum, high-efficiency, fast, long-lasting effect, etc. It is mainly contact and stomach toxic, and has no systemic effect.
Mechanism of action of bifenthrin
Bifenthrin has contact killing and stomach toxicity, no systemic and revaporizing activity, fast knockdown, long-lasting effect, broad insecticidal spectrum, mainly used to control lepidopteran larvae, whiteflies, aphids, herbivorous Pests such as spider mites.
What is Bifenthrin used for?
Uses of bifenthrin
1. Prevent and control underground pests of melons, peanuts and other crops, such as grubs, grubs, golden needle insects, etc.
2. Control aphids, diamondback moth, Spodoptera litura, beet armyworm, Pieris rapae, greenhouse whitefly, eggplant red spider, tea yellow mite and other vegetable pests.
3. Prevent and control tea pests such as tea looper, tea caterpillar, tea black poisonous moth, tea thorn moth, small green leafhopper, tea yellow thrips, tea short beard mite, leaf gall moth, black thorn whitefly, tea tree weevil.
1. To prevent eggplant red spiders, you can use 30-40 ml of 10% bifenthrin EC per mu, mix with 40-60 kg of water and spray evenly. The validity period is about 10 days; the yellow mites on eggplants, You can use 30 ml of 10% bifenthrin EC, mix it with 40 kg of water and spray it for prevention.
2. In the early stage of the occurrence of whiteflies such as vegetables and melons, 20-35 ml of 3% bifenthrin aqueous emulsion or 20-25 liters of 10% bifenthrin aqueous emulsion can be used per mu, with 40-60 kg of water Spray control.
3. For inchworms, small green leafhoppers, tea caterpillars, black whiteflies, etc. on tea trees, 1000-1 500 times the liquid spray can be used to prevent and control the 2-3 instar young and nymphs.
4. For the occurrence of aphids, whiteflies, spider mites and other adult and nymphs on cruciferous, cucurbitaceous and other vegetables, you can use 1000-1500 times the spray to control.
5. For the control of mites such as cotton, red spider mites, citrus leaf miners and other pests, you can spray plants with 1000-1500 times the liquid during the egg hatching or full-hatch period and the adult period.
What are the side effects of Bifenthrin?
Bifenthrin is moderately toxic to humans and animals, highly toxic to fish, moderately toxic to bees, and highly toxic to silkworms.
Precautions for using bifenthrin
1. The product has not been registered for use on rice, but farmers in some localities have found that the control effect on rice leaf rollers is also very good when controlling tea pests. If farmers want to use the pesticide to control rice and other non-registered crop pests, especially in areas where rice and mulberry are mixed, silkworms are easily poisoned. They must be cautious to prevent serious losses from silkworm poisoning.
2. This product is highly toxic to fish, shrimp, and bees. When using it, keep it away from the beekeeping area and do not pour the residual liquid into the pond fishpond.
3. In view of the frequent use of pyrethroid pesticides can make pests resistant to pesticides, it should be used alternately with other pesticides to delay the emergence of resistance. It is planned to be used 1-2 times in one crop.
Note: Please strictly follow the instructions for use, don’t abuse, don’t misuse!
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Bifenthrin Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of feed, grain, food, medicine and Chinese herbal medicine. Widely used in feed industry and food processing industry. You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Bifenthrin
To protect the animal have health feed, grain, food, medicine and tobacco, avoid contaminated food. The bifenthrin is harmful for animal being, can not take too much in the body.
1. Take some specimen 2. Add the supernatant to cassette 3. Wait for 15 minutes to result 4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Bifenthrin Test?
BALLYA Bifenthrin Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
In recent years, with the prohibition of a number of highly toxic pesticides, the use of bifenthrin pesticides in China has increased, and their residues in agricultural products have also attracted more and more attention. Among them, the bifenthrin pesticides are particularly widely used in vegetable and fruit planting. The food safety problems caused by their residues have attracted increasing attention.
The BALLYA Bifenthrin Test provided by BALLYA can effectively detect the bifenthrin in the samples. Simple operation, short detection time and high accuracy are the characteristics of this product.