BALLYA Cyfluthrin Test is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection cyfluthrin residues in feed, grain, food, medicine and tobacco, especially in feed and grain. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology
Cyfluthrin is highly effective in killing insects, has a good effect on a variety of scale larvae, and can also effectively control some underground pests. It is mainly used for contact killing and stomach poisoning, without systemic or fumigation. Broad insecticidal spectrum, rapid action and long-lasting effect. It has some oviticidal activity and has a repellent effect on certain adults.
The mechanism of cyfluthrin
The insecticidal mechanism of cyfluthrin is mainly to change the permeability of insect nerve membranes, interfere with ion channels, thereby inhibiting nerve conduction, causing pests to lose their motility, spasm, paralysis, and death.
What is Cyfluthrin used for?
Cyfluthrin has contact killing and stomach toxic effects and has a long-lasting effect.
It is suitable for the insecticide of cotton, fruit trees, vegetables, tea trees, tobacco, soybeans and other plants. Can effectively control Coleoptera, Hemiptera, Homoptera and Lepidoptera pests on cereal crops, cotton, fruit trees and vegetables, such as cotton bollworm, cotton pink bollworm, tobacco budworm, cotton boll weevil, alfalfa Leaf weevil, cabbage butterfly, looper, apple moth, cabbage caterpillar, small apple moth, American armyworm, potato beetle, aphids, corn borer, cutworm and other pests, the dosage is 0.0125～0.05 kg (based on active ingredients)/ha.
In the late twentieth century, it has been used as a banned fishery medicine, and its use in the prevention of diseases of aquatic animals is prohibited.
The insecticidal activity of Beta-cyfluthrin is more than 1 times higher than that of cyfluthrin, and the effective concentration is 1/2 of cyfluthrin when used.
How to use Beta-cyfluthrin
1. Feeding pests such as rice borer, leaf roller borer, cotton bollworm, etc., during the egg incubation period, before the larvae penetrate into the crop, use 2.5 ~ 1500 ~ 2 000 times of EC to control the water, and spray the liquid evenly To the part of the crop damaged by insects.
2. Fruit tree pests r To prevent and control peach heartworm, use 2.5% EC 2,000 to 4,000 times, or add 2.5% EC 25 to 50OmL per 100L of water. Controls golden moth. Use 2.5% EC 1000 to 1500 times liquid, or add 2.5% EC 50-66.7mL spray per 100L of water.
3. Vegetable pests Control Pieris larvae must be controlled before the third instar larvae. On average, 1 cabbage has insects per plant. Start the medication, use 2.5% EC 26.8-33.2mL/667m2, spray 20-50 kg of water. Aphids must be controlled before they occur, and the liquid medicine is evenly sprayed on the pests and the damaged parts.
4. Underground pests such as grubs, mole crickets, golden needle insects and cutworms or wheat seeds are mixed with 80-160mL of 12.5% suspending agent, and the seeds are mixed. When dressing the seeds, first mix the required medicinal solution with 2L water, and then pour the seeds people stir it evenly, so that the medicine is evenly wrapped on the seeds, and the seeds can be sowed after 2 to 4 hours. Can control underground pests.
What are the side effects of Cyfluthrin?
Moderately toxic to humans and animals, mildly irritating to rabbit skin, and moderately irritating to eyes. It is quickly metabolized and excreted in animals. It is highly toxic to silkworms, bees, and fish, and has low selectivity to natural enemies of pests.
Precautions for the use of cyfluthrin
(1) It cannot be mixed with alkaline pesticides, nor can it be used as a soil treatment agent.
(2) Lambda-cyhalothrin is highly toxic to fish, shrimp, bees, and silkworms, so it should be used to prevent pollution of fishponds, rivers, bee farms, and mulberry gardens.
(3) It is prohibited to use in paddy fields.
(4) For pests that are resistant to pyrethroid pesticides, the concentration of the liquid should be appropriately increased.
(5) Stop using 21 days before harvest.
(6) It should be stored in a cool, ventilated and dry place.
Note: Please strictly follow the instructions for use, don’t abuse, don’t misuse!
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Cyfluthrin Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of feed, grain, food, medicine and Chinese herbal medicine. Widely used in feed industry and food processing industry. You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Cyfluthrin
To protect the animal have health feed, grain, food, medicine and tobacco, avoid contaminated food. The cyfluthrin is harmful for animal being, can’t take too much in the body.
1. Take some specimen 2. Add the supernatant to cassette 3. Wait for 15 minutes to result 4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Cyfluthrin Test?
BALLYA Cyfluthrin Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
In recent years, with the prohibition of a number of highly toxic pesticides, the use of cyfluthrin pesticides in China has increased, and their residues in agricultural products have also attracted more and more attention. Among them, the cyfluthrin pesticides are particularly widely used in vegetable and fruit planting. The food safety problems caused by their residues have attracted increasing attention.
The BALLYA Cyfluthrin Test provided by BALLYA can effectively detect the cyfluthrin in the samples. Simple operation, short detection time and high accuracy are the characteristics of this product.