What is BALLYA Pyrethroids Test?
BALLYA Pyrethroids TestGet A Free Quote!
is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection pyrethroids residues in feed, grain, food, medicine and tobacco, especially in feed and grain. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography assay
What is Pyrethroids and how does it work?
pesticides are broad-spectrum insecticides with quick-acting, high-efficiency, low-toxicity, low-residue characteristics, and are safe for crops. In addition to the prevention and control of more than 140 pests, some pyrethroid pesticides are also effective against underground pests Mite pests have a good control effect.
The extensive use of pyrethroid pesticides will also make a variety of pests resistant to pesticides.
Mechanism of action of pyrethroid
It has a strong contact-killing effect on pests, as well as stomach poisoning and egg-killing effects. It has special effects on Lepidoptera and Homoptera pests, and has good control effects on Orthoptera, Diptera, Hemiptera, Coleoptera, etc.
The cyano group affects the body's cytochrome c and electron transmission system, prolongs the depolarization period of the spinal cord neuromembrane, appears repetitive action potentials, and excites spinal interneurons and peripheral nerves.
What is Pyrethroids used for?
Use of pyrethroid
However, due to the extensive use of pyrethroid pesticides, a variety of pests will become resistant. Therefore, when using pyrethroid pesticides, the following should be done:
1. To prevent the formation of pyrethroid fever, strictly control the frequency and dosage of application. Repeated use of pyrethroid pesticides will create favorable conditions for pests to develop resistance. Generally, only two or three pyrethroid pesticides can be used to kill insects during the growing season or one year, and the dosage of each application should be applied according to the instructions for use.
2. Reasonably rotate with other pesticides
. Pyrethroid pesticides are used in rotation with other pesticides, which helps reduce the frequency of their own use and prevent pests from developing resistance.
3. Mixed with other pesticides. The mechanism of action of pyrethroid pesticides is similar to that of DDT, both of which interfere with the nerve conduction mechanism and cause pests to die. Mixing pesticides with different insecticidal mechanisms can greatly delay the emergence and development of pest resistance.
4. The fourth is to prevent poisoning. Pyrethroid pesticides are highly toxic to fish, bees and natural enemies.
What are the side effects of Pyrethroids?
Poisoning caused by pyrethroid pesticides is very common.
There are many reports of poisoning from pesticides such as organophosphate
Symptoms of acute pyrethroid poisoning include headache, dizziness and difficulty breathing.
The side effects of using pyrethroid pesticides include dizziness, headache, skin rash, hives, burning and itching eyes, asthma attacks, shortness of breath and heart failure.
The harm of pyrethroid pesticides to the environment
Pyrethrin is very toxic to bees and other beneficial insects, fish and aquatic
animals, and can cause serious negative neurological effects on small mammals.
Pyrethrin can cause laboratory animals to develop anemia. Frequent exposure can also affect hormones and fertility.
Precautions for using pyrethroid
(1) Do not let the liquid medicine flow into rivers and ponds;
(2) Be careful not to use it in the bee release area;
(3) The drug users should pay attention to protection, wear a mask, wear long-sleeved clothes, etc.;
(4) It should not be sprayed in the hot and scorching sun, or sprayed in the wind.
Note: Please strictly follow the instructions for use, don’t abuse, don’t misuse!
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Pyrethroids Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of feed, grain, food, medicine and tobacco. Widely used in feed industry and food processing industry.
You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Pyrethroids
To protect the animal have health feed, grain, food, medicine and tobacco, avoid contaminated food. The pyrethroids are harmful for animal being, can not take too much in the body.
Component of BALLYA Pyrethroids Test?
BALLYA Pyrethroids Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vial
Mini Pipette (optional)Disposable micropipette
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Pyrethroids Test?
1. Take some specimen
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Pyrethroids Test?
BALLYA Pyrethroids Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
In recent years, with the prohibition of a number of highly toxic pesticides, the use of pyrethroid pesticides in China has increased, and their residues in agricultural products
have also attracted more and more attention. Among them, the cyano-containing pyrethroid pesticides have many types and large amounts, and are particularly widely used in vegetable and fruit planting. The food safety problems caused by their residues have attracted increasing attention.
Currently, conventional detection methods include gas chromatography and high performance liquid chromatography. These methods have low detection limits and high sensitivity, and relevant technical standards can be referred to, but the sample preparation is complicated, the equipment is expensive, and the operation technology requirements are high, and they are basically incapable of rapid preliminary screening of large quantities of samples.
The BALLYA Pyrethroids Test
provided by BALLYA
can effectively detect the pyrethroids in the samples. Simple operation, short detection time and high accuracy are the characteristics of this product.
Where to buy BALLYA Pyrethroids Test?
Get a free quote now and enjoy a 10% discount!