What is BALLYA Metalaxyl Test?
BALLYA Metalaxyl TestGet A Free Quote!
is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection metalaxyl residues in feed, grain, food, medicine and tobacco, especially in feed and grain. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography
What is Metalaxyl and how does it work?
is a systemic fungicide with protective and therapeutic effects. It can be absorbed by the roots, stems and leaves of plants, and transported to the various organs of the plant with the water in the plant. It can be used for seed treatment, soil damage and spraying of stems and leaves, and has a good control effect on many vegetable diseases caused by downy mildew, phytophthora and pythium.
Mechanism of action of metalaxyl
Metalaxyl is a new high-efficiency systemic fungicide. It can be absorbed systemically into plants, and its water solubility is much higher than that of general fungicides. It can penetrate into the cell membranes of oomycetes with small new lipids and have a sterilizing effect.
What is Metalaxyl used for?
Use of metalaxyl
1. Generally use 25% WP750 times solution to prevent and control cucumber downy mildew and blight, eggplant, tomato and pepper cotton blight, cruciferous vegetable white rust, etc., spray once every 10-14 days, and the number of medications should not be used every season. More than 3 times.
2. Prevention and treatment of millet white disease. For every 100 kilograms of seeds, use 35% seed dressing agent 200-300 grams to dress the seeds, first moisten the seeds with 1% water or rice soup, and then mix in the powder.
3. Tobacco stalk disease prevention and treatment seedbed 2-3 days after sowing, use 133 grams of 25% wettable powder per mu for soil treatment, Honda uses the medicine on the 7th day after transplanting, and 58% wettable powder per mu Spray 500 times with water.
4. Prevention and control of potato late blight when leaf spots are first seen, spray with 25% wettable powder 500 times solution per mu, and spray once every 10-14 days, not more than 3 times.
What are the side effects of Metalaxyl?
Many agricultural supply shops use this medicine as a secret recipe for rooting. However, if a bucket of water uses more than 25 grams of medicine and irrigates less than 300 roots, it is very easy to have yellow heads and stop growing, and it will not grow or grow slowly for nearly a month.
Side effects of metalaxyl on the human body
Metalaxyl is irritating to eyes and skin. Inhalation, ingestion or absorption through the skin can cause poisoning.
Emergency measures for metalaxyl
Skin contact: Take off contaminated clothing immediately, and rinse the contaminated skin, hair, nails, etc. thoroughly with soapy water and running water. Seek medical attention.
Glasses contact: Lift the eyelids and rinse with running water or saline. Seek medical attention.
Inhalation: Leave the scene to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Seek medical attention.
Ingestion: Drink enough warm water to avoid vomiting. Seek medical attention.
With single long-term use of the drug, the bacteria are likely to develop resistance.
Note: Please strictly follow the instructions for use, don’t abuse, don’t misuse!
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Metalaxyl Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of feed
, food, medicine and Chinese herbal medicine. Widely used in feed industry and food processing industry.
You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Metalaxyl
To protect the animal have health feed, grain, food, medicine and tobacco, avoid contaminated food. The metalaxyl is harmful for animal being, can’t take too much in the body.
Component of BALLYA Metalaxyl Test?
BALLYA Metalaxyl Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vial
Mini Pipette (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Metalaxyl Test?
1. Take some specimen
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Metalaxyl Test?
BALLYA Metalaxyl Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
In recent years, with the prohibition of a number of highly toxic pesticides
, the use of metalaxyl pesticides in China has increased, and their residues in agricultural products have also attracted more and more attention. Among them, the metalaxyl pesticides are particularly widely used in vegetable and fruit planting. The food safety problems caused by their residues have attracted increasing attention.
The BALLYA Metalaxyl Test
provided by BALLYA
can effectively detect the metalaxyl in the samples. Simple operation, short detection time and high accuracy are the characteristics of this product.
Where to buy BALLYA Metalaxyl Test?
Get a free quote now and enjoy a 10% discount!