What is BALLYA Triazophos Test?
BALLYA triazophos TestGet A Free Quote!
is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection triazophos residues in feed, grain, food, medicine and tobacco, especially in feed and grain. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography
What is Triazophos and how does it work?
is a broad-spectrum organophosphate insecticide, acaricide, and nematicide. It is mainly used to control lepidopteran pests, pest mites, fly larvae and underground pests on fruit trees, cotton, and food crops.
What is Triazophos used for?
Use of triazophos
1. Rice pests: For rice leaf roller, thrips, leafhoppers, use 20% EC 50mL/667m2, spray 50-60L of water with coarse mist. For the Chilo suppressalis, Chilo suppressalis, and Mythimna separata, use 20% EC 100～150mL/667m2 and spray 50～60L of water.
2. Wheat pests: For aphids, armyworms, wheat spiders, etc., use 20% EC 80-100mL/667m2 and spray 50-60L of water.
3. Corn pests: For corn borer, use 20% EC 75-100mL/667m2, spray 50-60L of water, or sprinkle the poisonous soil into the leaves.
4. Cotton pests: for cotton aphids, red spiders, leaf rollers, cotton bridgeworms, use 20-6 EC 80-100mL/667m2, spray with water 50-601_; for cotton bollworms and red bollworms, use one 20% Fu L oil 150～200mL/667m2, spray 50-60L of water. For cutworms, etc., use 20% emulsifiable concentrate 150mL/667m2 to 3L of water, spray evenly and mix with 10-20 kg of relatively dry fine soil, mix well, and sprinkle when cotton sowing.
5. Vegetable pests: For aphids, thrips, etc., use 20% EC 30-60mL/667m2 and spray 50-60L of water. It should be controlled twice continuously with an interval of 7 days. The dosage is smaller when the temperature is higher, and larger when the temperature is lower. For golden needle insects and cutworms, use 20% EC 300～350mL/667m2 to 8L of water, spray evenly and mix 50 kg of relatively dry fine soil, mix well, and evenly spread on the surface of the vegetable field that has been roughed, and then use rake the rake and rake several times to mix the poisonous soil with the upper soil.
6. Fruit tree pests: spray with 20% EC 1000 to 1200 times for aphids, leaf rollers, etc.
What are the side effects of Triazophos?
Degradation of triazophos
The order of the degradation speed of triazophos in different soils is: loam clay>sand loam>clay loam. The degradation speed is also closely related to the soil organic matter content. The soil has high organic matter content, and pesticides degrade
Toxicity of triazophos
The oral and dermal toxicity of triazophos is moderate, and the inhalation toxicity is low. It is mild to moderate irritation to the eyes and mild to the skin.
Mild poisoning: headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, sweating, weakness, chest tightness, blurred vision, poor appetite, etc. Whole blood cholinesterase generally drops below 70% of the normal value.
Moderate poisoning: In addition to the above symptoms, there are also mild breathing difficulties, muscle tremors, miosis, trance, unstable walking, profuse sweating, salivation, abdominal pain, diarrhea, etc.
In severe cases, coma, convulsions, difficulty breathing, foaming at the mouth, incontinence, convulsions, and respiratory paralysis may occur.
First aid measures for triazophos poisoning
(1) Respiratory tract inhalation: quickly leave the scene to a place with fresh air to keep the respiratory tract unobstructed. If breathing difficulties occur, give oxygen. For those with respiratory depression, respiratory stimulants, such as Nicosamide, can be used. If breathing stops, give artificial respiration.
(2) Skin contact: Take off the contaminated clothing, immediately rinse the contaminated skin with soapy water and running water.
(3) Eye contact: Lift the eyelids and immediately rinse them thoroughly with running water, normal saline or 2% sodium bicarbonate solution.
(4) Digestive tract intake: Repeated gastric lavage with water or 2% sodium bicarbonate solution.
Note: Please strictly follow the instructions for use, don’t abuse, don’t misuse!
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Triazophos Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of feed, grain, food, medicine and tobacco. Widely used in feed industry and food processing industry.
You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Triazophos
To protect the animal have health feed, grain, food, medicine and tobacco, avoid contaminated food. The triazophos is harmful for animal being, can not take too much in the body.
Component of BALLYA Triazophos Test?
BALLYA Triazophos Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vial
Mini Pipette (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Triazophos Test?
1. Take some specimen
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Triazophos Test?
BALLYA Triazophos Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
In recent years, with the prohibition of a number of highly toxic pesticides, the use of triazophos pesticides in China has increased, and their residues in agricultural products have also attracted more and more attention. Among them, the cyano-containing triazophos pesticides have many types and large amounts, and are particularly widely used in vegetable and fruit planting. The food safety problems caused by their residues have attracted increasing attention.
Currently, conventional detection methods include gas chromatography and high performance liquid chromatography. These methods have low detection limits and high sensitivity, and relevant technical standards can be referred to, but the sample preparation is complicated, the equipment is expensive, and the operation technology requirements are high, and they are basically incapable of rapid preliminary screening of large quantities of samples.
The BALLYA Triazophos Test
provided by BALLYA
can effectively detect the triazophos in the samples. Simple operation, short detection time and high accuracy are the characteristics of this product.
Where to buy BALLYA Triazophos Test?
Get a free quote now and enjoy a 10% discount!