What is BALLYA Pendimethalin Test?
BALLYA Pendimethalin TestGet A Free Quote!
is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection pendimethalin residues in feed, grain, food, medicine and tobacco, especially in feed and grain. Lateral flow assay test
base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology
What is Pendimethalin and how does it work?
is a dinitroaniline herbicide, which mainly inhibits the division of meristem cells, does not affect the germination of weed seeds, but acts after the shoots, stems and roots of weeds absorb the drug during the germination of weeds.
Pendimethalin mechanism of action
Pendimethalin is a dinitrotoluidine herbicide
. It mainly inhibits the division of meristem cells and does not affect the germination of weed seeds. Instead, the herbicide is absorbed by the young shoots, stems and roots of the weed seeds during the germination process. It works. The absorption part of dicot plants is the hypocotyl, and the monocot plants are young buds. The symptom of damage is that the young buds and secondary roots are inhibited to achieve the purpose of weeding.
What is Pendimethalin used for?
Pendimethalin is an excellent selective herbicide for dry field crops, controlling annual gramineous and certain annual broadleaf weeds. It is applied before seedling of cereals, corn and rice after sowing, or applied in shallow mixed soil before sprouts of broad bean, cotton, peanut and soybean. It can be applied before seedling or transplanting in vegetable fields, and it can also prevent tobacco sucking roots.
1. Soil treatment before sowing soybeans. Because the drug has strong adsorption, low volatility and is not easy to be photodegraded, it has little effect on the effect of weeding after application.
2. It can be used before and after the seedling of the corn field. If the medicine is applied before the seedling, it must be used within 5 days before the emergence of the corn after sowing. Use 200 ml of 33% pendimethalin EC per acre and spray 25-50 kg of water evenly.
3. The peanut field can be used for soil treatment before sowing or after sowing. Use 33% pendimethalin EC 200~300ml (active ingredient 66~99g) per mu, spray 25~40 kg of water.
4. Cotton field the application period, method and dosage are the same as those of peanut field. Pendimethalin can be mixed or used with fluroxypyr to prevent and control weeds that are difficult to control.
5. Vegetable plots: Leek, shallots, cabbage, cauliflower, Xiaobailai and other direct-broadcast vegetable plots can be watered after sowing and spraying. Use 33% pendimethalin EC 100~150ml per mu, and water 25~40 kg Spray, the medicine lasts for about 45 days.
6. Tobacco field. It can be applied after the tobacco is transplanted. Use 33% pendimethalin EC 100~200ml per mu and spray 30~50 kg of water evenly. In addition, it can be used as a tobacco sprout inhibitor, which is beneficial to improve the yield and quality of tobacco.
7. Sugarcane fields can be applied after sugarcane planting. Use 200~300ml 33% pendimethalin EC per acre and spray 30~50 kg of water evenly.
8. Orchard During the growing season of fruit trees, before weeds are unearthed, use 33% pendimethalin EC 200~300ml per mu, and apply soil treatment to 50~75 kg of water. In order to expand the spectrum of killing weeds, it can be mixed with atrazine.
What are the side effects of Pendimethalin?
The use of pendimethalin is contraindicated.
1. Special crops are not suitable for medication
Pendimethalin cannot be used in the soil where radishes, melons, watermelons, rapeseed, sugar beets, spinach and other crops are grown. It will cause serious phytotoxicity to the seeds.
2. Do not apply pesticides during the crop sprout stage
Almost all crops are prone to severe phytotoxicity when exposed to pendimethalin during the sprout period. Therefore, there are strict requirements on the medication time, and it cannot be too late.
3. Use medication carefully before and after transplanting
Tomatoes, peppers and other solanaceous crops are more sensitive to the drug, and the pesticide is usually applied before the crop is transplanted, and the soil is moved as little as possible during transplanting to reduce the damage to the soil sealing layer.
4. Do not use medicine when the soil is dry
When the soil is dry after application, it is difficult to form a good soil layer, which will affect the control effect. Therefore, in order to increase soil adsorption and reduce the phytotoxicity to crops, the soil should be watered before applying the pesticide to increase the amount of soil adsorption and reduce the phytotoxicity to crops.
5. Do not use too much medicine
If the dosage exceeds the application requirements, it will cause phytotoxicity. The weeding of vegetable fields generally requires no more than 120 ml per mu. 33% pendimethalin EC is applied to dry fields. Generally, the dosage per mu should be more than 150 ml to ensure the control effect. 120 ml per mu is used. Uneven spraying and excessive local dosage can also cause harm.
Precautions for pendimethalin use
1. Pendimethalin is highly toxic to fish
, pay attention to use, and do not pollute water sources and fish ponds.
2. When applying pesticides in corn and soybean fields, the seeding depth should be 3~6 cm, and cover with soil to avoid seeds contacting the pesticide.
3. In soil treatment, first apply the pesticide and then irrigate, which can increase the adsorption of the soil to the pesticide and reduce the pesticide damage. In fields with more dicotyledonous weeds, you should consider mixing with other herbicides.
4. On sandy soil with low organic matter content, it is not suitable to be applied before seedling.
Note: Please strictly follow the instructions for use, don’t abuse, don’t misuse!
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Pendimethalin Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of feed, grain, food, medicine and Chinese herbal medicine. Widely used in feed industry
and food processing industry.
You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Pendimethalin
To protect the animal have health feed, grain, food, medicine and tobacco, avoid contaminated food. The pendimethalin is harmful for animal being, can’t take too much in the body.
Component of BALLYA Pendimethalin Test?
BALLYA Pendimethalin Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vialMini Pipette
Disposable micropipette tips (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Pendimethalin Test?
1. Take some specimen
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Pendimethalin Test?
BALLYA Pendimethalin Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
In recent years, with the prohibition of a number of highly toxic pesticides, the use of pendimethalin pesticides in China has increased, and their residues in agricultural products have also attracted more and more attention. Among them, the pendimethalin pesticides are particularly widely used in vegetable and fruit planting. The food safety problems caused by their residues have attracted increasing attention.
The BALLYA Pendimethalin Test
provided by BALLYA
can effectively detect the pendimethalin in the samples. Simple operation, short detection time and high accuracy are the characteristics of this product.
Where to buy BALLYA Pendimethalin Test?
Get a free quote now and enjoy a 10% discount!