Azoxystrobin is a new and efficient fungicide, mainly used for the prevention and control of fungal diseases, such as common crop powdery mildew, glume blight, net spot, downy mildew, rice blast, rust, etc., suitable for peanuts, rice, Potatoes, etc.
Features of Azoxystrobin
(1) Broad bactericidal spectrum: Azoxystrobin is a broad-spectrum bactericide, which can be used to control almost all fungal diseases. One spray can control dozens of diseases at the same time, greatly reducing the number of sprays.
(2) Strong permeability: Azoxystrobin has strong permeability. It can penetrate across layers without adding any penetrant during use. It only needs to spray the back of the leaf to quickly penetrate to the back of the leaf to achieve positive impact. Anti-death prevention effect.
(3) Good systemic conductivity: Azoxystrobin has strong systemic conductivity. After application, it can be quickly absorbed by the leaf Chemicalbook, stem and root system and quickly transmitted to various parts of the plant. Therefore, it can not only for spraying, it can also be used for seed treatment and soil treatment.
(4) Long lasting effect: spraying on azoxystrobin leaves can last up to 15-20 days, and the lasting period of seed dressing and soil treatment can reach more than 50 days, which can greatly reduce the number of sprays.
(5) Good mixing ability: Azoxystrobin has good mixing ability. It can be mixed with dozens of medicaments such as chlorothalonil, difenoconazole, dimethomorph, etc., which not only delays the resistance of pathogens. The medicinal properties also improve the control effect.
What is Azoxystrobin used for?
Azoxystrobin is a new high-efficiency, broad-spectrum, systemic fungicide. It can be used for stem and leaf spray, seed treatment, and soil treatment.
The range of azoxystrobin control diseases is particularly wide, and it can be applied to various food crops such as wheat, corn, rice, peanuts, cotton, sesame, tobacco and other economic crops; tomato, watermelon, cucumber, eggplant, pepper and other vegetable crops; apples, Pear, kiwi, mango, litchi, longan, banana and other fruit trees; hundreds of crops such as Chinese medicinal materials and flowers.
Use of Azoxystrobin
(1) To prevent and control cucumber downy mildew, blight, anthracnose, scab and other diseases, the medicine can be used at the initial stage of onset. Generally, 60-90 ml of 25% azoxystrobin suspension can be used per acre, and 30-50 kg of water Even spray, 1 to 2 days can better control the expansion of the above diseases.
(2) For the prevention and control of rice blast, sheath blight and other diseases, the medication can be started before or at the beginning of the onset. Use 25 Chemicalbook% suspending agent 20-40 ml per mu each time, spray once every 10 days, and spray twice. Can quickly control the spread of the above diseases.
(3) For the prevention and control of watermelon wilt, anthracnose, vine blight and other diseases, the medicine can be used before or at the beginning of the onset. Use 30-50 grams of 50% water dispersible granules per mu each time, spray once every 10 days, even spraying 2-3 times can effectively prevent the occurrence of the above diseases and further harm.
What are the side effects of Azoxystrobin?
Side effects of azoxystrobin on the human body
Azoxystrobin is irritating to eyes and skin. Inhalation, ingestion or absorption through the skin can cause poisoning.
Emergency measures for azoxystrobin
Skin contact: Take off contaminated clothing immediately, and rinse the contaminated skin, hair, nails, etc. thoroughly with soapy water and running water. Seek medical attention.
Glasses contact: Lift the eyelids and rinse with running water or saline. Seek medical attention.
Inhalation: Leave the scene to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Seek medical attention.
Ingestion: Drink enough warm water to avoid vomiting. Seek medical attention.
Precautions for the use of azoxystrobin
In addition to azoxystrobin cannot be mixed with emulsifiable concentrates, another problem that must be controlled is pharmacotoxicity. Viscosity, solubility, and permeability are important indicators of azoxystrobin, and there is a close relationship between the three, especially because it has strong systemic and trans-layer conductivity, so it is not used in the absence of additives. Under alleviation, it is very easy to produce phytotoxicity.
Azoxystrobin pesticides cannot be mixed with organic silicon synergists. Because it already needs to be controlled, playing it again is counterproductive.
Note: Please strictly follow the instructions for use, don’t abuse, don’t misuse!
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Azoxystrobin Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of feed, grain, food, medicine and Chinese herbal medicine. Widely used in feed industry and food processing industry. You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Azoxystrobin
To protect the animal have health feed, grain, food, medicine and tobacco, avoid contaminated food. The azoxystrobin is harmful for animal being, can’t take too much in the body.
1. Take some specimen 2. Add the supernatant to cassette 3. Wait for 15 minutes to result 4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Azoxystrobin Test?
BALLYA Azoxystrobin Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
In recent years, with the prohibition of a number of highly toxic pesticides, the use of azoxystrobin pesticides in China has increased, and their residues in agricultural products have also attracted more and more attention. Among them, the azoxystrobin pesticides are particularly widely used in vegetable and fruit planting. The food safety problems caused by their residues have attracted increasing attention.
The BALLYA Azoxystrobin Test provided by BALLYA can effectively detect the azoxystrobin in the samples. Simple operation, short detection time and high accuracy are the characteristics of this product.