What is BALLYA Diminazene Test?
BALLYA Diminazene TestGet A Free Quote!
is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection diminazene residues in feed, grain, food, medicine and tobacco, especially in feed and grain. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology
What is Diminazene and how does it work?
belongs to the class of aromatic diamidines. It is a traditionally used broad-spectrum anti-blood protozoan. For example, it has a curative effect on livestock piriformis, trypanosoma and anaplasma, but its preventive effect is poor.
Diminazene mechanism of action
For trypanosomiasis caused by trypanosomiasis and equine disease. This product selectively blocks the DNA synthesis and replication of the trypanosomes' motifs, and irreversibly combines with the nucleus, so that the trypanosomes' motifs disappear and cannot divide and reproduce.
The anti-insect effect of this kind is related to the interference of aerobic glycolysis and DNA synthesis of the insects. Can cause host hypoglycemia. The aerobic glycolysis of piriformis and trypanosomes depends on the host's glucose. The role of trypanocide depends on its inhibitory effect on trypanosomal aerobic glycolysis and nuclear protein denaturation.
What is Diminazene used for?
Triazamidine is used as a veterinary drug
(1) For cattle: Triazamidine has different effects on different species of Pyriformis. For example, for cattle infected with Babesia bovis, as low as 0.5mg/kg is effective, and 3.5mg/kg is effective after 24 hours. The body disappeared, the body temperature returned to normal, and the curative effect reached 100%. This product has a poor effect on Babesia diversiformis and Babesia bovis. After 4 days of treatment, there are still worms in the blood, but the clinical symptoms have been significantly improved. Such as reducing elevated body temperature and reducing mortality. Triazamidine has a poor preventive effect on most pyriformes.
(2) For horses: Triazine has a good effect on Babesia horsebow, which can completely eliminate the worms, but it has a poor effect on Babesia horsebow. A large dose of 6-12 mg/kg is required to be effective. Increasing the dose is prone to toxic reactions.
(3) For dogs and cats: Triazamidine at the recommended dose of 3.5 mg/kg can significantly eliminate clinical symptoms caused by Babesia canis.
What are the side effects of Diminazene?
This product is highly toxic and has a small safety range. It will also cause uneasy getting up and lying down, frequent urination, muscle tremor and other adverse reactions when applied to the therapeutic dose. Caution should be used when applying it continuously.
Precautions for the use of triazidine
(1) Triazamidine is more toxic and has a narrow safety range. The treatment dose sometimes has adverse reactions, but it can usually be withstood by itself. The injection is more irritating to local tissues, and the reaction of horses is more serious than that of cattle. Therefore, large doses should be injected deep into the muscle.
(2) Camels are sensitive to this product, so it is better not to use it; horses are more sensitive, so be cautious when using large doses; buffaloes are more sensitive than cattle, especially when used continuously, they are prone to toxicity
(3) Large doses can reduce the milk production
of dairy cows
Note: Please strictly follow the instructions for use, don’t abuse, don’t misuse!
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Diminazene Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of feed, grain, food, medicine and Chinese herbal medicine. Widely used in feed industry and food processing industry.
You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Diminazene
To protect the animal have health feed, grain, food, medicine and tobacco, avoid contaminated food. The diminazene is harmful for animal being, can not take too much in the body.
Component of BALLYA Diminazene Test?
BALLYA Diminazene Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vialMini Pipette
Disposable micropipette tips (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Diminazene Test?
1. Take some specimen
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Diminazene Test?
BALLYA Diminazene Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
In recent years, with the prohibition of a number of highly toxic pesticides, the use of diminazene pesticides in China has increased, and their residues in agricultural products have also attracted more and more attention. Among them, the diminazene pesticides are particularly widely used in vegetable and fruit planting. The food safety problems caused by their residues have attracted increasing attention.
The BALLYA Diminazene Test
provided by BALLYA
can effectively detect the diminazene in the samples. Simple operation, short detection time and high accuracy are the characteristics of this product.
Where to buy BALLYA Diminazene Test?
Get a free quote now and enjoy a 10% discount!