6-Benzylaminopurine is the first synthetic cytokinin and is widely used in agriculture, fruit trees and horticultural crops from germination to harvest.
The mechanism of action of 6-Benzylaminopurine
It is a broad-spectrum plant growth regulator. It can promote plant cell growth, inhibit plant chlorophyll degradation, increase amino acid content, delay leaf senescence, etc. It can be used to grow mung bean sprouts and soybean sprouts. The maximum use amount is 0.01g/kg, and the residue amount is less than 0.2mg/kg.
Induces the differentiation of buds, promotes the growth of lateral buds, promotes cell division, and can also reduce the decomposition of chlorophyll in plants, and has the effects of inhibiting senescence and keeping green.
Synthesis method of 6-Benzylaminopurine
Using acetic anhydride as the raw material, the adenine nucleoside is acylated to produce 2',3',5'-trioxyacetyladenosine, which breaks the glycosidic bond between the purine base and the five-basic sugar under the action of the catalyst. Acetyl adenine is formed, which is then reacted with benzyl alcohol to produce 6-Benzylaminopurine under the action of phase transfer catalyst tetrabutylammonium fluoride.
What is 6-Benzylaminopurine used for?
Application of 6-Benzylaminopurine
(1) The main function of 6-benzylaminopurine is to promote the formation of buds, and it can also induce callus formation. It can be used to improve the quality and yield of tea and tobacco; the preservation of vegetables and fruits and the cultivation of rootless bean sprouts can significantly improve the quality of fruits and leaves.
(2) 6-Benzylaminopurine is a monomer for manufacturing adhesives, synthetic resins, special rubbers and plastics.
(1) Promote the germination of lateral buds. When using it to promote the germination of rose axillary buds in spring and autumn, cut a wound at 0.5cm above and below the lower branch axillary bud and apply an appropriate amount of 0.5% ointment. In the shaping of young apple trees, it can be used in vigorous growth to stimulate the germination of lateral buds and form lateral branches; Fuji apple varieties are diluted 75-100 times with 3% solution and sprayed.
(2) Promote the fruit setting of grapes and melons. Treat the inflorescence of grapes with 100 mg/L liquid 2 weeks before flowering to prevent flower and fruit drop; when melons bloom, use 10g/L to coat the stalk to improve fruit setting.
(3) Promote the flowering and preservation of flower plants. In the preservation of lettuce, cabbage, cauliflower, cauliflower, celery, mushrooms and other cut flowers, and dianthus, roses, chrysanthemums, violets, agapanthus, etc., 100～500 mg/L can be used before or after harvest Liquid spraying or soaking treatment can effectively maintain their color, flavor and aroma.
(4) In Japan, using 10 mg/L at the 1-1.5 leaf stage to treat the stems and leaves of rice seedlings can inhibit the yellowing of the lower leaves, maintain root vigor, and increase the survival rate of rice seedlings.
6-Benzylaminopurine use attention
(1) The mobility of cytokinin 6-BA is poor, and the effect of foliar spraying alone is not good. It must be mixed with other growth inhibitors.
(2) Cytokinin 6-BA is effective for keeping green leaves fresh when used alone, but it is more effective when mixed with gibberellin.
What are the side effects of 6-Benzylaminopurine?
6-Benzylaminopurine use precautions
(1) Avoid contaminating eyes and skin with liquid medicine. (2) No special antidote, treat symptomatically according to symptoms. (3) Store in a cool and ventilated place.
Note: Please strictly follow the instructions for use, don’t abuse, don’t misuse!
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA 6-Benzylaminopurine Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of feed, grain, food, medicine and Chinese herbal medicine. Widely used in feed industry and food processing industry. You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing 6-Benzylaminopurine
To protect the animal have health feed, grain, food, medicine and tobacco, avoid contaminated food. The 6-Benzylaminopurine is harmful for animal being, can’t take too much in the body.
1. Take some specimen 2. Add the supernatant to cassette 3. Wait for 15 minutes to result 4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA 6-Benzylaminopurine Test?
BALLYA 6-Benzylaminopurine Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
In recent years, with the prohibition of a number of highly toxic pesticides, the use of 6-Benzylaminopurine pesticides in China has increased, and their residues in agricultural products have also attracted more and more attention. Among them, the 6-Benzylaminopurine pesticides are particularly widely used in vegetable and fruit planting. The food safety problems caused by their residues have attracted increasing attention.
The BALLYA 6-Benzylaminopurine Test provided by BALLYA can effectively detect the 6-Benzylaminopurine in the samples. Simple operation, short detection time and high accuracy are the characteristics of this product.