What is BALLYA Cry1Ab Test?
BALLYA Cry1Ab TestGet A Free Quote!
is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection the genetically modified of Cry1Ab protein in grains, food and edible oil, especially in grain and food. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology
The detection principle of BALLYA Cry1Ab Test
The transgenic Cry1Ab
immunogold standard rapid test card applies the principle of double antibody sandwich immunochromatography. The antigen in the sample binds to the specific monoclonal antibody 1 labeled with colloidal gold during the lateral movement to form an antigen-antibody complex. Continue Flow forward and combine with specific monoclonal antibody 2 on the NC membrane detection line to form a double antibody sandwich complex.
If the antigen content in the sample is greater than 100ppb, the test line is red and the result is positive; otherwise, the test line is not colored and the result is negative.
How to use the BALLYA Cry1Ab Test?
Plant leaf tissue:
1. Place the plant leaf tissue between the lid and the body of the secondary tissue extraction tube, and quickly cover the lid to obtain a round leaf tissue. Place the leaf on the bottom of the extraction tube with a pestle. Mark the pipe wall with a marker.
2. Insert the pestle into the tube, rotate the pestle to crush the leaves, and keep pressing for 20-30 seconds.
3. Add 500uL (about 20 drops) buffer.
4. Repeat the crushing step to make the sample and the buffer fully contact and mix. Remove the pestle (please use the pestle once to avoid cross-contamination between different samples).
Extract the seeds:
1. Take 15g of crushed seeds and transfer to a labeled extraction tube. Note: The crushed particles can be the size of coffee grounds.
2. Add 45mL of pure water or buffer to dissolve.
3. Close the lid of the extraction tube, and vigorously shake the extraction tube up and down for 20~30s to ensure that the sample and the buffer are fully mixed. Let stand and wait for solid matter to settle.
4. Please be careful not to cross-contamination, each sample uses a separate extraction tube.
Operation steps of BALLYA Cry1Ab Test
1. Please read the instruction manual completely before testing, and take out the test card after returning to normal temperature.
2. Please use the test card as soon as possible after taking it out of the packaging bag;
3. Place the test card on a horizontal table, and use a blister to drop 3 drops of supernatant vertically into the sample hole;
4. It takes 5-8 minutes to read the results, and the interpretation at other times is invalid;
5. When reading the results, place the test card horizontally in front of the observer.
Read the result of BALLYA Cry1Ab Test
Positive: The quality control line (C line) and the detection line (T line) simultaneously appear purple-red. Due to the difference of samples, the detection line (T line) may be lightly colored, but as long as the T line is colored, it is judged as positive.
Negative: The quality control line (C line) color test line (T line) does not show color.
Invalid: The quality control line (C line) does not show color. Indicates improper operation or reagent has expired.
In this case, read the instructions carefully again and retest with new reagents. If the problem persists, immediately stop using this batch number of products and contact the local supplier.
Precautions for the use of BALLYA Cry1Ab Test
1. Please read the instruction manual carefully before use.
2. This product is a one-time use product, please use it within the validity period.
3. There is a desiccant in the aluminum foil bag and it is not allowed to be taken orally.
4. If you find that the aluminum foil bag is damaged, please do not use it. Please use it as soon as possible after opening the aluminum foil bag.
5. Do not touch the white film surface in the center of the test paper.
6. Due to sample differences, some test lines may be lighter or grayish, but as long as there are bands, it can be judged as a positive result.
7. Solid impurity particles in the sample may cause false positive results, try to fully grind the sample.
8. This test paper is used for qualitative testing. If you have any questions about the judgment result, please use other quantitative methods for further confirmation.
Note: The above content is for reference only! Please learn more under the guidance of experts!
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Cry1Ab Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of grains, food and edible oil. Widely used in feed industry
and food processing industry.
You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Cry1Ab
To protect the animal have health grain, food, and edible oil, avoid contaminated food. The excess genetically modified of Cry1Ab genes is harmful for animal being, can’t take too much in the body.
Component of BALLYA Cry1Ab Test?
BALLYA Cry1Ab Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vialMini Pipette
Disposable micropipette tips (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Cry1Ab Test?
1. Take some grain or food specimen
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Cry1Ab Test?
BALLYA Cry1Ab Test
is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR
, qPCR, etc.
BALLYA Cry1Ab Test
is suitable for the detection of Cry1Ab genes in grain, food and edible oil. Simple operation, high accuracy and short detection time are the characteristics of this product.
It can be widely used in food and drug administration, health departments, higher education institutions, scientific research institutes, agricultural departments, animal husbandry and veterinarians, breeding farms, slaughterhouses, food and meat products deep processing enterprises, inspection and quarantine departments and other units.
Where to buy BALLYA Cry1Ab Test?
Get a free quote now and enjoy a 10% discount!