What is BALLYA Cry2A Test
BALLYA Cry2A TestGet A Free Quote!
is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection the genetically modified of Cry2A protein in grains, food and edible oil, especially in grain and food. Lateral flow assay
test base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology.
The detection principle of BALLYA Cry2A Test
This strain adopts the principle of double antibody sandwich method and colloidal gold immunochromatographic method. The detection area and control area of the nitrocellulose membrane are respectively coated with mouse Cry2A
monoclonal antibody and goat anti-mouse IgG, and the binding pad contains colloidal gold labeled mice. For anti-Cry2A monoclonal antibody, the sample is added to the sample application area during detection. When the sample passes through the binding pad, the colloidal gold-labeled Cry2A antibody coated on the binding pad is dissolved and moves upward along the membrane due to the capillary effect.
If the sample contains Cry2A, the double-antibody sandwich complex is formed in the detection area and a purple-red band appears. If the sample does not contain Cry2A, there is no purple-red band in the detection area. Regardless of whether the sample contains Cry2A or not, the colloidal gold-labeled Cry2A antibody binds to goat anti-mouse IgG and a purple-red band appears in the control area, indicating that the test result is valid.
How to use the BALLYA Cry2A Test?
1. Rice: Take 2 rice seeds, fully crush them, and transfer them to a labeled extraction tube (note: fully crushing can improve the accuracy of the test), add 400μl distilled water; (concentration ratio is based on 2 seeds and 400μl water), fully dissolved.
2. Corn: Take 2 corn seeds, fully crush them, and transfer them to a labeled extraction tube (note: fully crushing can improve the accuracy of the test), add 800μl distilled water; (concentration ratio is based on 2 seeds and 800μl water), fully dissolved.
3. Close the lid of the extraction tube, and vigorously shake the extraction tube up and down for 20-30 seconds to ensure that the sample and distilled water are thoroughly mixed. Let stand for solid matter to settle at the bottom of the tube. 4. Please be careful not to cross contamination.
1. Place the plant leaf tissue between the lid and the body of the disposable tissue extraction tube, quickly cover the lid, repeat twice to obtain 2 round leaf tissues. Place the leaf on the bottom of the extraction tube. Mark the pipe wall with a marker.
2. Crush the leaves thoroughly.
3. Add 250μl of distilled water.
4. Repeat the crushing step to make the sample and distilled water fully contact and mix.
5. Please be careful not to cross contamination.
BALLYA Cry2A Test verification method
Please read the instruction manual completely before testing, and restore the test paper and sample solution to normal temperature.
1. Open the aluminum foil bag, take out the test card, and use it as soon as possible within 1 hour.
2. Place the test card on a clean and flat table, and use a plastic pipette to drop 3 drops of the sample vertically into the sample hole (S).
3. Wait for the appearance of the purple-red band, the result should be read within 10-15 minutes, other time interpretation is invalid.
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Cry2A Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of grains
, food and edible oil. Widely used in feed industry
and food processing industry.
You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Cry2A
To protect the animal have health grain, food, and edible oil, avoid contaminated food. The excess genetically modified of Cry2A protein is harmful for animal being, can’t take too much in the body.
Component of BALLYA Cry2A Test?
BALLYA Cry2A Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vial
Mini Pipette (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Cry2A Test?
1. Take some grain or food specimen
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Cry2A Test?
BALLYA Cry2A Test
is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR
, qPCR, etc.
BALLYA Cry2A Test
is suitable for the detection of Cry2A protein in grain, food and edible oil. Simple operation, high accuracy and short detection time are the characteristics of this product.
It can be widely used in food and drug administration, health departments, higher education institutions, scientific research institutes, agricultural departments, animal husbandry and veterinarians, breeding farms, slaughterhouses, food and meat products deep processing enterprises, inspection and quarantine departments and other units.
Where to buy BALLYA Cry2A Test?
Get a free quote now and enjoy a 10% discount!