Ochratoxin Rapid Test Strip is a rapid, one step test for the qualitative (or quantitative) detection of Ochratoxin in Oils at the sensitivity of 5- 100 ppb. The total assay time takes 8 min.Advantages:
1. 3-5 min reading results
2. Detection limits respond to EU and US FDA norms
3. Single test for every target sample
4. Neither professionals nor equipment required
5. Eyes interpretation or quantitative measurement, suitable for lab and field use
6. Room temperature storage
7. Non-toxic and harmlessINTENDED USE
Ochratoxin Rapid Test is used to detect Ochratoxin in edible oil
. The total assay time takes 8 min.TEST PROCEDURE
1. Remove Ochratoxin Rapid Test from sealed pouch.
2. Suck at least 3 drops of prepared sample, hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops(around 100μL) of solution to the specimen well (S) of the test device (See the illustration below), and then start the timer.
3. Wait for red bands to appear. The result should be read in approximately 3-5 minutes. Do not interpret results after 5 minutes.