What is BALLYA Aconitine Test?
BALLYA Aconitine TestGet A Free Quote!
is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection the content of Aconitine in all kinds of tobaccos. Lateral flow assay
test base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology.
What is Aconitine?
is a diester alkaloid, which mainly excites the vagus nerve and damages the peripheral nerve. The symptoms of poisoning are mainly the nervous system and circulatory system, followed by the digestive system symptoms. The main toxic ingredients present in plants such as Chuanwu, Caowu and Aconite.
The properties of aconitine
The ester bond in the ester alkaloid molecule is a key part of the toxicity. The amino alcohol produced after hydrolysis has increased hydrophilicity and reduced toxicity.
When aconitine is heated in a dilute aqueous alkali solution, it is easy to remove the two ester bonds and generate aconitine. Or if aconitine is heated in a neutral aqueous solution, the ester bond is also hydrolyzed.
What is the use of Aconitine?
The immunosuppressive effect of aconitine
The effects of aconitine on immune organs
and humoral immunity are immunosuppressive. It can inhibit T cells and their subgroups, thereby affecting the function of B cells. The best immunosuppressive period is about one week after medication.
Local anesthesia of aconitine
Aconitine can stimulate the sensory nerve endings of the local skin and mucous membranes, first excited to produce itching and burning sensation, followed by anesthesia
and loss of consciousness.
Aconitine can firstly inhibit the conduction of excitatory nerve endings on neuromuscular junction activity and nerve trunk compound potential. At high concentrations, the nerve trunk can also completely lose the ability to excite and conduct impulse.
Other effects of aconitine
1. It has analgesic effect and is clinically used to relieve cancer pain, especially for cancer pain in the digestive system; it can paralyze peripheral nerve endings when used externally, and produce local anesthesia and analgesia; it has anti-inflammatory and sweating effects.
2. Biochemical research.
Clinical application of aconitine
1. For the treatment of tachycardia and hypertension: the use of small doses of aconitine to treat tachycardia and hypertension is effective, but it is prone to toxic reactions and difficult to control.
2. It is a tool medicine for the research of arrhythmia: using aconitine's ventricular fibrillation effect to make arrhythmia model to study anti-arrhythmic drugs.
What are the side effects of Aconitine?
It mainly excites the vagus nerve and damages the peripheral nerve. The symptoms of poisoning are mainly the nervous system and circulatory system, followed by the digestive system symptoms.
The main clinical manifestations are numbness of the tongue and limbs, tightness of the whole body, etc., which reduce the autonomy of the sinus node by exciting the vagus nerve, and cause the autonomy of the translocation pacemaker to increase, which causes various arrhythmias and damages the myocardium.
Precautions for the use of aconitine
1. Contained processed products internally, raw products are prohibited.
2. Master the indications and prevent abuse.
3. Strictly prevent excessive medication, and maintain a certain interval between the second medications.
4. Do not take the same with wine to avoid increased absorption.
5. It should be used with caution in patients with liver and kidney disease and myocardial disease; the weak should reduce the dose, and those with yin deficiency, fever, and atrioventricular block should be disabled. Pregnant women should be disabled.
Note: The above content is for reference only, please use this substance under the guidance of experts!
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Aconitine Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of grain. Widely used in grain and Chinese herbal medicine.
You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Aconitine
To protect the health tobacco, avoid contaminated tobacco. The excess Aconitine is harmful for animal being, can’t take too much in the body.
Component of BALLYA Aconitine Test?
BALLYA Aconitine Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vialMini Pipette
Disposable micropipette tips (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Aconitine Test?
1. Take some tobacco specimen
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Aconitine Test?
BALLYA Aconitine Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
BALLYA Aconitine Test
is suitable for the detection of Aconitine residues in all kinds of tobaccos. Simple operation, high accuracy and short detection time are the characteristics of this product.
It can be widely used in food and drug administration, health departments, higher education institutions, scientific research institutes, agricultural departments, animal husbandry and veterinarians, breeding farms, slaughterhouses, food and meat products deep processing enterprises, inspection and quarantine departments and other units.
Where to buy BALLYA Aconitine Test?
Get a free quote now and enjoy a 10% discount!