BALLYA Tadalafil Test is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection the content of tadalafil in grains, food and seafood, especially in grains and food. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology.
Tadalafil is a cyclic guanosine monophosphate-specific phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitor with high selectivity, rapid onset of action, and long half-life. Used to treat male erectile dysfunction.
Pharmacological effects of tadalafil
Tadalafil is a selective and reversible inhibitor of cyclic guanosine phosphate (cGMP) specific phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5). When sexual stimulation leads to local release of nitrous oxide, PDE5 is inhibited by Chemicalbook to Tadalafil, which increases the cGMP level in the corpus cavernosum. This causes the smooth muscles to relax and blood flows into the penile tissues, producing an erection. If there is no sexual stimulation, tadalafil has no effect.
What is Tadalafil used for?
Tadalafil is a chemical drug, mainly used to treat male sexual dysfunction and pulmonary hypertension. It is used in specific male populations. It is a chemical raw material drug that is explicitly prohibited from being added to food.
Tadalafil usage and dosage
For oral use. 1. For adult men: The recommended dose of this product is 10 mg, which is taken before sexual life and will not be affected by eating. The maximum frequency of medication is once a day.
2. For elderly men: The elderly do not need to adjust the dose.
3. For men with renal insufficiency, there is no need to adjust the dose for patients with mild to moderate renal insufficiency. For patients with severe renal insufficiency, the maximum recommended dose is 10 mg.
4. For men with hepatic insufficiency: The recommended dose of this product is 10 mg, which is taken before sexual life and will not be affected by eating. The maximum frequency of medication is once a day.
What is the harm of Tadalafil?
Adverse reactions of tadalafil
Swelling of the eyelids, eye pain, and conjunctival hyperemia are very rare side effects. The side effects caused by tadalafil are short-lived, mild or moderate.
Contraindications of tadalafil
1. Patients who are taking any form of nitrate drugs are forbidden.
2. The following patients are disabled: ①Patients who have had myocardial infarction in the last 90 days. ②Patients with unstable angina or angina during intercourse. ③Patients with heart failure who have met the diagnostic criteria of the New York Heart Association Grade 2 or above in the past 6 months. ④ Patients with refractory arrhythmia, hypotension (<90/50mmHg), or refractory hypertension. ⑤Patients who have had a stroke in the last 6 months. ⑥ Those who are known to be allergic to tadalafil and the ingredients in its prescription.
Drug interactions of tadalafil
1. Tadalafil is mainly metabolized by CYP3A4. Other protease inhibitors such as saquinavir, and other CYP3A4 inhibitors such as erythromycin, itraconazole, and grapefruit juice may increase the concentration of tadalafil in plasma. Therefore, the incidence of unpredictable adverse reactions may increase.
2. Clinical studies have shown that tadalafil (10 mg and 20 mg) can enhance the antihypertensive effect of nitrate drugs.
3. Tadalafil will not be eliminated by the metabolism of CYP450 isoforms to produce clinically meaningful inhibition and induction.
4. Tadalafil (10 mg and 20 mg) does not enhance the prolongation of bleeding time caused by acetylsalicylic acid.
5. Tadalafil can enhance the potential of antihypertensive drugs for lowering blood pressure.
Note: The above content is for reference only! Please use this additive under the guidance of an expert!
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Tadalafil Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of grains, food and medicine. Widely used in feed industry and food processing industry. You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Tadalafil
To protect the animal have health grain, food, seafood and medicine, avoid contaminated food. The excess tadalafil is harmful for animal being, can’t take too much in the body.
1. Take some grain or food specimen 2. Add the supernatant to cassette 3. Wait for 15 minutes to result 4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Tadalafil Test?
BALLYA Tadalafil Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
BALLYA Tadalafil Test is suitable for the detection of tadalafil residues in grain, food and seafood. Simple operation, high accuracy and short detection time are the characteristics of this product.
It can be widely used in food and drug administration, health departments, higher education institutions, scientific research institutes, agricultural departments, animal husbandry and veterinarians, breeding farms, slaughterhouses, food and meat products deep processing enterprises, inspection and quarantine departments and other units.