What is BALLYA Chlorphenamine Test?
BALLYA Chlorphenamine TestGet A Free Quote!
is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection the content of chlorphenamine in grains, food and seafood, especially in grains and food. Lateral flow assay test
base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology.
What is Chlorphenamine?
is the first-generation alkylamine antihistamine used in the prevention of allergic diseases such as rhinitis and urticaria. It can be used for allergic rhinitis, colds and sinusitis and allergic skin diseases such as urticaria, Allergic drug eruption or eczema, angioedema, itchy skin caused by insect bites.
Pharmacological effects of chlorpheniramine
Chlorpheniramine is an H1 receptor antagonist and its chemical structure belongs to hydrocarbon amines. Mainly it can competitively block histamine H1 receptors on allergic target cells, so that histamine
cannot bind to H1 receptors, thereby inhibiting allergic reactions caused by it.
But chlorpheniramine does not affect the metabolism of histamine, nor does it prevent the release of histamine in the body. Chlorpheniramine also has central inhibitory and anticholinergic effects, so after taking the drug, there is a feeling of drowsiness, dry mouth, constipation, thickened sputum and dry nasal mucosa.
What is Chlorphenamine used for?
The main use of chlorpheniramine
It is used for allergic diseases of skin and mucosa and acute and chronic urticaria, angioedema, perennial allergic rhinitis, seasonal rhinitis, allergic conjunctivitis, insect sting dermatitis, contact dermatitis, etc.
It is mostly used for children's allergic diseases. It is often effective for children's upper respiratory tract infections and gastrointestinal allergic symptoms. It can also be used to prevent blood transfusion reactions and drug allergies.
Chlorpheniramine usage and dosage
1. Oral, 4 mg for adults, 3 times a day. Children take 0.3 mg/kg daily in 4 divided doses.
2. Intramuscular injection or subcutaneous injection, 10 mg each time for adults, 3 times a day. Children are injected subcutaneously at 0.35 mg/kg per day, divided into 4 injections.
3. Intravenous injection, 10 mg each time for adults, once a day. Patients with vomiting can take one dose, dissolve it with 50-100ml of warm water, and then retain and infuse it through the rectum.
What is the Chlorphenamine side effects?
Adverse reactions to chlorpheniramine
1. Sometimes there is mild dry mouth, dizziness, nausea and other reactions, and the drowsiness is mild.
2. Adults often suffer from central depression when the dose is too high or acute poisoning.
When children are poisoned, they are mostly centrally excited. When respiratory failure, artificial respiration, oxygen and other supportive therapies can be used, and central stimulants should not be used. When necessary, norepinephrine can be used intravenously to maintain blood pressure, but epinephrine should not be used.
Never use histamine injection as an antidote in rescue
Drug interactions of chlorpheniramine
1. With alcohol and other central nervous system inhibitors, it can increase the central nervous system inhibitory effect of antihistamines, but the interaction of new antihistamines is weak.
2. With other anticholinergic drugs, it can strengthen the anticholinergic effect of this class of drugs.
3. When some antihistamines metabolized by the liver are used in combination with liver drug enzyme inhibitors, adverse reactions may increase.
4. Some antihistamines may mask the toxic symptoms of certain ototoxic drugs, such as aminoglycoside antibiotics.
5. Antihistamines can inhibit the skin test reaction of allergenic substances.
6. The combination of this product and phenytoin may inhibit its liver metabolism and increase its toxicity. Pay attention to monitoring the concentration of phenytoin.
7. It can enhance the effects of amantadine
, anticholinergics, haloperidol, phenothiazines and sympathomimetic drugs.
8. Drinking alcohol or taking central nervous system inhibitors at the same time can enhance the efficacy of this product.
Note: The above content is for reference only! Please use this drug under the guidance of an expert!
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Chlorphenamine Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of grains, food and medicine. Widely used in feed industry and food processing industry.
You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Chlorphenamine
To protect the animal have health grain, food, seafood and medicine, avoid contaminated food. The excess chlorphenamine is harmful for animal being, can’t take too much in the body.
Component of BALLYA Chlorphenamine Test?
BALLYA Chlorphenamine Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vial
Mini Pipette (optional)Disposable micropipette
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Chlorphenamine Test?
1. Take some grain or food specimen
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Chlorphenamine Test?
BALLYA Chlorphenamine Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
BALLYA Chlorphenamine Test
is suitable for the detection of chlorphenamine residues in grain, food and seafood. Simple operation, high accuracy and short detection time are the characteristics of this product.
It can be widely used in food and drug administration, health departments, higher education institutions, scientific research institutes, agricultural departments, animal husbandry and veterinarians, breeding farms, slaughterhouses, food and meat products deep processing enterprises, inspection and quarantine departments and other units.
Where to buy BALLYA Chlorphenamine Test?
Get a free quote now and enjoy a 10% discount!