BALLYA Diclofenac Test is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection the content of diclofenac in grains, food and seafood, especially in grains and food. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology.
Diclofenac, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effects. Clinically used for rheumatoid arthritis, adhesive spondylitis, non-inflammatory joint pain, arthritis, non-articular rheumatism, pain caused by non-articular inflammation, various neuralgia, cancer pain, post-traumatic pain and various Fever caused by such inflammation.
Pharmacological effects of diclofenac
The mechanism of diclofenac is to selectively cut off the action link of cyclooxygenase in the arachidonic acid metabolism series and block the synthesis pathway of prostaglandin E2 (PGE2). Inhibit its mutagenic and painful effects.
What is Diclofenac used for?
(1) It is clinically used for rheumatism and rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis; and fever caused by various inflammations.
(2) It is also used for acute gout and cancer, soft tissue injury, pain after surgery.
(3) It is used to prevent intraoperative miosis and treat postoperative inflammation during cataract extraction.
(4) Prevent postoperative inflammation and the formation of cystoid macular edema. It also has a therapeutic effect on allergic conjunctivitis.
Usage and dosage of diclofenac
1. 25mg each time, 3 times a day, take the whole tablet with water.
2. Suppository anal insertion: 50mg each time, 2 times a day.
3. Intramuscular injection: 75mg each time, once a day, deep gluteal muscle injection, if necessary, another injection a few hours later.
4. Children, 1～3mg/kg per day. Swallow whole tablet.
5. Ophthalmic medication: (1) To prevent mydriasis during cataract extraction, apply eye drops 4 times within 2 hours before operation, 1 drop each time; (2) To treat postoperative inflammation after cataract extraction, start to instill eyes 24 hours after surgery, 1 drop each time, 4 times a day for continuous treatment for 10 to 14 days. (3) Before eye surgery: generally 4 times before surgery (3h, 2h, 1h, 30min); (4) After eye surgery: 1 to 4 times a day, 1 drop each time; (5) Other non-surgical anti-inflammatory: 4-6 times a day, 1 drop each time.
What is the Diclofenac side effects?
Diclofenac adverse reactions
(1) It can cause headache and gastrointestinal reactions such as abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, nausea, and indigestion. Allergic rashes are uncommon.
(2) Rarely, there is a decline in renal function, which can lead to water and sodium retention, manifested as decreased urine output, facial edema, and sudden weight gain. Very few can cause arrhythmia, tinnitus, etc.
(3) This product may cause bone marrow suppression or make it worse.
Contraindications to diclofenac
1. Those who have active peptic ulcers, or have used diclofenac to cause severe digestive tract diseases such as ulcers, bleeding, or perforation
2. Asthma attacks, urticaria and allergic rhinitis induced by salicylic acid or other prostaglandin synthase inhibitors.
3. People who are allergic to diclofenac or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are prohibited.
Note: The above content is for reference only! Please use this drug under the guidance of an expert!
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Diclofenac Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of grains, food and medicine. Widely used in feed industry and food processing industry. You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Diclofenac
To protect the animal have health grain, food, seafood and medicine, avoid contaminated food. The excess diclofenac is harmful for animal being, can’t take too much in the body.
1. Take some grain or food specimen 2. Add the supernatant to cassette 3. Wait for 15 minutes to result 4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Diclofenac Test?
BALLYA Diclofenac Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
BALLYA Diclofenac Test is suitable for the detection of diclofenac residues in grain, food and seafood. Simple operation, high accuracy and short detection time are the characteristics of this product.
It can be widely used in food and drug administration, health departments, higher education institutions, scientific research institutes, agricultural departments, animal husbandry and veterinarians, breeding farms, slaughterhouses, food and meat products deep processing enterprises, inspection and quarantine departments and other units.