BALLYA Carazolol Test is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection the content of carazolol in grains, food and seafood, especially in grains and food. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology.
Carazolol is a high-affinity, lipophilic, non-selective ligand of the β-adrenergic receptors. It acts as a receptor antagonist (beta blocker) or inverse agonist for β1 and β2 receptors but functions as an agonist at the β3-adrenergic receptor.
The pharmacological effects of caralol
Block β1, β2 receptors, no intrinsic sympathomimetic activity, stronger than propranolol.
What is Carazolol used for?
Drugs that bind to but do not activate beta-adrenergic receptors thereby blocking the actions of beta-adrenergic agonists. Adrenergic beta-antagonists are used for treatment of hypertension, cardiac arrhythmias, angina pectoris, glaucoma, migraine headaches, and anxiety.
The usage and dosage of carazolol
Note: The same kind of medicine may have different usage or dosage due to different packaging specifications. This article is for reference only. If you are not sure, please refer to the instructions that came with the medicine or ask your doctor.
For high blood pressure, 5-10mg/d, orally in divided doses, can also be increased to 30mp/d.
What is the harm of Carazolol?
Adverse reactions of carazolol
(1) The more common ones are dizziness or dizziness (due to hypotension), and slow heart rate (<50 beats/min);
(2) The less common ones are bronchospasm and dyspnea, congestive heart failure, confusion (especially in the elderly), depression, and unresponsiveness;
(3) Less common are fever and sore throat (agranulocytosis), rash (allergic reaction), bleeding tendency (thrombocytopenia);
(4) When adverse reactions persist, you must be extra vigilant about cold limbs, diarrhea, fatigue, dry eyes, mouth or skin, nausea, numbness of the fingers and toes, and abnormal fatigue.
Precautions for the use of Caralol:
(1) In addition to blocking the β receptors (β1 receptors) of the heart, it also has blocking effects on the β receptors (β2 receptors) of bronchus and vascular smooth muscle, which can cause bronchospasm and nasal mucosal microvascular Contraction, so avoid using it in patients with asthma and allergic rhinitis.
(2) Avoid use in patients with sinus bradycardia, severe atrioventricular block, cardiogenic shock, and hypotension. Patients with congestive heart failure (except those secondary to tachycardia) should wait until the heart failure is under control before using this product. It should not be combined with anesthetics that inhibit the heart (such as ether).
(3) It has the effect of increasing the toxicity of digitalis, and it is contraindicated for patients who have been turned into digitalis, have a highly enlarged heart, and have a relatively unstable heart rate.
(4) It should not be used in combination with monoamine oxidase inhibitors (such as pargiline).
(5) The dosage of this product varies greatly from individual to individual, so it is advisable to try it from small to large to choose an appropriate dose. Do not stop the drug suddenly when taking long-term medication.
Note: The above content is for reference only! Please use this additive under the guidance of an expert!
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Carazolol Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of grains, food and medicine. Widely used in feed industry and food processing industry. You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Carazolol
To protect the animal have health grain, food, seafood and medicine, avoid contaminated food. The excess carazolol is harmful for animal being, can’t take too much in the body.
1. Take some grain or food specimen 2. Add the supernatant to cassette 3. Wait for 15 minutes to result 4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Carazolol Test?
BALLYA Carazolol Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
BALLYA Carazolol Test is suitable for the detection of carazolol residues in grain, food and seafood. Simple operation, high accuracy and short detection time are the characteristics of this product.
It can be widely used in food and drug administration, health departments, higher education institutions, scientific research institutes, agricultural departments, animal husbandry and veterinarians, breeding farms, slaughterhouses, food and meat products deep processing enterprises, inspection and quarantine departments and other units.