What is BALLYA Vitamin H Test?
BALLYA Vitamin H TestGet A Free Quote!
is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection the content of vitamin H in feed, food and medicine, especially in feed and food. Lateral flow assay
test base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology.
What is Vitamin H?
, also known as biotin and coenzyme R, is a water-soluble vitamin and also belongs to the vitamin B family, B7. It is a necessary substance for the synthesis of vitamin C and an indispensable substance for the normal metabolism of fat and protein. It is a nutrient necessary to maintain the human body's natural growth, development and normal human function and health.
Discovery of Vitamin H
In the 1930s, when researching yeast growth factors and rhizobia growth and respiration promotion factors, a factor found in the liver that can prevent hair loss and skin damage in rats induced by feeding raw egg protein.
Biotin is a member of the water-soluble vitamin B group. It is more abundant in liver, kidney, yeast, and milk, and is an important factor for organisms to fix carbon dioxide.
What is Vitamin H used for?
The physiological function of vitamin H
1. Participate in the body's lipid metabolism. Biotin participates in fatty acid synthesis. It is also an essential substance for long-chain unsaturated and normal fatty acid synthesis and fatty acid metabolism. In addition. Biotin is also related to the synthesis of acetylcholine and cholesterol metabolism.
2. Participate in the body's protein and nucleic acid metabolism. Biotin plays an important role in protein synthesis, amino acid deamination, purine synthesis, carbamoyl transfer, and catabolism of leucine and tryptophan. It is also necessary for the decarboxylation of various amino acid transfers.
3. Participate in the body's carbohydrate metabolism in carbohydrate metabolism. Biotinase participates in catalyzing decarboxylation and carboxylation reactions and is an essential component of the tricarboxylic acid cycle. It participates in and affects the metabolic process of pyruvate decarboxylation to oxaloacetic acid, malic acid to pyruvate, succinic acid and propionic acid, and oxalosuccinic acid to n-ketosuccinic acid.
4. Participate in the metabolism of other substances. Biotin is also used as a coenzyme component to participate in the metabolic processes of other nutrients such as methyl transfer reaction and sugar metabolism. At the same time, biotin is also related to the activation of lysozyme and the function of sebaceous glands; it is closely related to the metabolism of folic acid
and pantothenic acid.
The efficacy of vitamin H
1) Participating in the metabolism of fatty acids and carbohydrates in the body, it is a coenzyme of many enzymes.
2) Promote protein synthesis, urea synthesis and excretion.
3) Improve the regulation of blood sugar, which is beneficial to the health and regeneration of cells.
What are the Vitamin H side effects?
Vitamin H deficiency symptoms
1. Lack of vitamin H causes increased dandruff, easy hair loss, and juvenile gray hair;
2. Lack of vitamin H can cause dull complexion, blue complexion and dermatitis;
3. Lack of vitamin H can easily lead to neurological symptoms such as depression, insomnia, and easy dozing off;
4. Lack of vitamin H can make you tired, lazy and weak, and muscle pain.
Signs of vitamin H deficiency: including dermatitis, eczema, atrophic glossitis, hyperesthesia, muscle pain, fatigue, anorexia and mild anemia, hair loss.
Toxicity of Vitamin H
The toxicity of vitamin H seems to be very low. The treatment of seborrheic dermatitis with high doses of vitamin H has not found abnormal protein metabolism or genetic errors and other metabolic abnormalities. Animal experiments also show that biotin is rarely toxic.
Note: The above content is for reference only! Please strictly follow the instructions for use, don’t abuse, don’t misuse!
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Vitamin H Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of feed, food and medicine. Widely used in feed industry and food processing industry.
You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Vitamin H
To protect the animal have health feed, food and medicine, avoid contaminated food. The excess vitamin H is harmful for animal being, can’t take too much in the body.
Component of BALLYA Vitamin H Test?
BALLYA Vitamin H Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vial
Mini Pipette (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Vitamin H Test?
1. Take some feed or food specimen
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Vitamin H Test?
BALLYA Vitamin H Test
is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR
, qPCR, etc.
In recent years, the impact of vitamin H on human health has received more and more attention, and the requirements for vitamin H testing have become higher and higher. Due to the complex composition of various samples, the determination of vitamin H is also more complicated. There are many methods for determining the content of vitamin H, but not every method is suitable.BALLYA Vitamin H Test
is suitable for the detection of hormone residues, toxic and harmful substances and antibiotic residues in feed, food and medicine.
It can be widely used in food and drug administration, health departments, higher education institutions, scientific research institutes, agricultural departments, animal husbandry and veterinarians, breeding farms, slaughterhouses, food and meat products deep processing enterprises, inspection and quarantine departments and other units.
Where to buy BALLYA Vitamin H Test?
Get a free quote now and enjoy a 10% discount!