What is BALLYA Clonidine Test?
BALLYA Clonidine TestGet A Free Quote!
is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection clonidine residues in feed, food and medicine, especially in feed and food. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography assay
What is Clonidine?
is an antihypertensive drug.
The pharmacological effects of clonidine
Pharmacology Clonidine stimulates brainstem α2-adrenal receptors. This effect leads to a decrease in the outflow of sympathetic nerves from the central nervous system, thereby reducing peripheral resistance, renal vascular resistance, heart rate and blood pressure.
Clonidine hydrochloride works relatively quickly.
What is Clonidine hydrochloride?
Clonidine hydrochloride is a central antihypertensive drug, which can activate α2 receptors in the vascular motor center, causing peripheral sympathetic nerve inhibition, leading to vasodilation, reducing cardiac output, slowing heart rate, and lowering blood pressure. And can significantly reduce the secretion of renin, the effect is stronger than methyldopa.
What is Clonidine used for?
Mainly used for the treatment of moderate and severe hypertension, hypertension with glaucoma, also used for migraine, severe dysmenorrhea, menopausal hot flashes and glaucoma. Clonidine hydrochloride is suitable for the treatment of hypertension.
Clinical application of clonidine
It is mainly used to treat moderate and severe hypertension and hypertension with glaucoma, but it is not used as a first-line medication, and is often used in conjunction with other antihypertensive drugs in the second and third-line treatments;
It is also used for migraine, severe dysmenorrhea; menopausal hot flashes and glaucoma; high blood pressure emergencies and rapid withdrawal when abstaining from opioid addiction.
It is used to treat children's vocalization and multiple sports combined tic disorder (TS).
Usage and dosage
Adult patients use one tablet (2.5cm2) for the first time, and then adjust the area (decrease or increase) according to the drop in blood pressure. If it has been increased to three tablets (7.5 cm2), there is still no effect, and the adverse reaction is obvious, consider stopping medicine. Use a new patch after three days of use.
What are the side effects of Clonidine?
Most of the adverse reactions are mild and there is a tendency to reduce with continuous treatment. The most common (its appearance is related to dose) are dry mouth; drowsiness; dizziness; constipation and sedation.
Adverse reactions of Clonidine
1. Weak systemic reactions; fatigue; headache; and withdrawal syndrome. In addition, pale; Coombs test is weakly positive; increased sensitivity to alcohol and fever.
2. Occasionally erect symptoms in the cardiovascular system; palpitations and tachycardia, and bradycardia. Raynaud's phenomenon, congestive heart failure and abnormal electrocardiogram. With and without digoxin, sinus nodal bradycardia and atrioventricular block are occasionally seen in rare cases.
3. Central nervous system neuroticism and agitation; depression and insomnia. Occasionally behavior changes, fantasy or nightmares, restlessness, anxiety, audiovisual hallucinations, and delirium.
4. Dermatology: rash; itching; urticaria and angioedema; alopecia.
5. Gastrointestinal nausea and vomiting; anorexia and gastrointestinal discomfort; mild short-term liver function test abnormalities; occasionally hepatitis, mumps, constipation, pseudo-obstruction and abdominal pain.
6. Decreased sexual desire activity, impotence and loss of libido in the genitourinary system; nocturia; dysuria; urinary retention.
7. Hematology occasionally see thrombocytopenia
8. Metabolic weight gain; male and female breasts; occasional short-term increase in blood sugar or serum creatine phosphokinase.
9. Muscle and skeletal muscle or joint pain and leg cramps.
10. Occasionally, dryness of the nasal mucosa is observed in the oral-ENT department.
11. Ophthalmology Dry eyes, burning eyes and blurred vision.
Note: Please strictly follow the instructions for use, don’t abuse, don’t misuse!
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Clonidine Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of feed, food and medicine. Widely used in feed industry
and food processing industry.
You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Clonidine
To protect the animal have health feed, food and medicine, avoid contaminated food. The clonidine is harmful for animal being, can’t take too much in the body.
Component of BALLYA Clonidine Test?
BALLYA Clonidine Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vial
Mini Pipette (optional)Disposable micropipette
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Clonidine Test?
1. Take some feed or food specimen
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Clonidine Test?
BALLYA Clonidine Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
With the continuous emergence of meat poisoning incidents, the issue of meat safety has attracted more and more attention. As a prohibited drug, the illegal use of clonidine in animal husbandry will cause serious consequences and even lead to personnel casualties.
Therefore, it is of great practical significance to strengthen the monitoring of the illegal use of the illegal drug clonidine in the meat production process.BALLYA Clonidine Test
is suitable for the detection of hormone residues, toxic and harmful substances and antibiotic residues in feed, food and medicine.
It can be widely used in food and drug administration, health departments, higher education institutions, scientific research institutes, agricultural departments, animal husbandry and veterinarians, breeding farms, slaughterhouses, food and meat products deep processing enterprises, inspection and quarantine departments and other units.
Where to buy BALLYA Clonidine Test?
Get a free quote now and enjoy a 10% discount!