What is BALLYA Stanozolol Test?
BALLYA Stanozolol Test is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection stanozolol residues in beef and other meat, especially in beef. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology.Get A Free Quote!
What is Stanozolol?
chemical name is 17-methyl-2'H-5α-androst-2-ene- [3,2-c] pyrazole-17β-alcohol, white crystalline powder; odorless; slightly Hygroscopicity. Slightly soluble in ethanol or chloroform, slightly soluble in ethyl acetate or acetone, very slightly soluble in benzene, almost insoluble in water or methanol.
Appearance and properties: white to light yellow powder
Density: 1.129 g / cm3
Melting point: 242ºC
Boiling point: 490.8ºC at 760 mmHg
Flash point: 250.7ºC
Stability: Stable at normal temperatures and pressures.
Storage conditions: 2-8ºC
Vapor pressure: 1.89E-10mmHg at 25 °C
Stanozolol mechanism of action
Stanozolol is an anabolic hormone with a strong anabolic effect, 30 times that of methyltestosterone
, androgen activity is 1/4 of the latter, and differentiation index is 120. It can promote the body's protein synthesis, inhibit the dissimilation and decomposition of tissue proteins, reduce blood cholesterol and triacylglycerol, promote calcium and phosphorus deposition and reduce bone marrow suppression.
How Stanozolol uses for?
It is used for chronic wasting diseases, serious diseases and post-operative frailty, weight loss, old frailty, osteoporosis, dysplasia in children, aplastic anemia, etc.
1. Adults and adolescents
(1) Prevention and treatment of hereditary angioedema: oral administration, starting 2 mg (1 tablet) at a time, 3 times a day, 2 mg (1 tablet) at a time for women. Individualized administration should be based on patient response. If the treatment effect is obvious, the dose can be reduced every 1-3 months until the daily maintenance dose of 2 mg (1 tablet). However, during the reduction, the condition must be closely observed.
(2) For the treatment of chronic wasting diseases, post-operative frailty, and long-lasting trauma: oral administration, 3 times a day, 2-4 mg (1-2 tablets) at a time, women should reduce it.
2. Pediatric commonly used amount
Used for hereditary angioedema. Under 6 years old, take 1 mg (half tablet) orally per day, only during the onset; 6-12 years old, take 2 mg daily (1 tablet) per day, only during the onset.
What's Stanozolol side effect?
1. Women: Long-term use may cause acne, hairiness, clitoral hypertrophy, amenorrhea or menstrual disorders.
2. Men: Long-term use may cause acne, decreased sperm, and decreased semen.
3. Liver: GOP, GTP rise, jaundice.
4. Digestive system: nausea, vomiting, indigestion, diarrhea.
5. Electrolytes: retention of water and sodium, edema.
6. Skin: Rash, flushing.
When combined with adrenocortical hormones, especially mineralocorticoids, can increase the risk of edema. Combined use of adrenocorticotropic hormone or glucocorticoid can accelerate the production of acne. Androgen and anabolic steroids can reduce the concentration of coagulation factor precursors (due to changes in the synthesis and decomposition of coagulation factor precursors), and increase the affinity of anticoagulant substances and receptors, so that anticoagulant activity can be enhanced. When used in combination with bis-coumarins or indandione derivatives, the dosage should be reduced. When used in combination with hepatotoxic drugs, it can increase the damage to the liver, especially for long-term use, as well as patients with original liver disease.
Equal to barbiturates, carbamazepine, meprobamate, boraxone, and rifampicin will reduce estrogen activity.
1. Patients with gastric ulcer, liver, lung, heart and other insufficiency should be used with caution.
2. Liver dysfunction, jaundice, etc. if used for a long time.
3. If acne and other virilization reactions should be discontinued.
What's Stanozolol Clinical application?
After application of androgen or anabolic hormones, female patients can cause virilization, such as hairiness, long beard, thickened voice and low tone, acne, etc. Generally, the symptoms can gradually subside after the drug is stopped. Long-term use of this type of hormone in male patients, the drug may be converted into estrogen in the body, and it may inhibit the secretion of gonadotropins and cause testicular atrophy and sperm production; due to the inhibition of endogenous testosterone production, it can lead to impotence; long-term use in children Androgens can seriously affect growth and development. For example, the effect of accelerating epiphyseal closure can continue for several months after drug withdrawal; the use of anabolic hormones can lead to obesity.
The 17-androgen with α-methyl has more serious damage to the liver, mainly interfering with the excretory function of the capillary bile duct in the liver, causing the cholestasis to accumulate in the central capillary bile duct of the hepatic lobule, causing cholestasis-induced hepatocellular damage. Depressed hepatitis. Long-term application of androgens may cause liver cancer, prostate cancer and renal cell carcinoma. In addition, because of its water and sodium retention, it can cause edema. Use with caution in patients with kidney disease and heart failure, disabled in pregnant women with prostate cancer.
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Stanozolol Test?
Specimen include: beef, etc. Widely used in beef and beef industry.
Significance of testing Stanozolol
To protect human have health food and avoid contaminated food. The stanozolol is harmful for human being, can not take too much in body.
Component of BALLYA Stanozolol Test?
BALLYA Stanozolol Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vialMini Pipette
Disposable micropipette tips (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Stanozolol Test?
1. Take beef specimen and extrat supernatant
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Stanozolol Test?
BALLYA Stanozolol Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
Stanozolol has been widely used as an anabolic hormone in various industries. The beef cattle breeding industry deserves special attention. Beef provides people with rich nutrition, making it indispensable in daily life. The problem of residual stanozolol in beef has always troubled people, so it is necessary to detect beef in time.BALLYA Stanozolol Test
provided by BALLYA
can effectively and quickly detect the presence of stanozolol residues in beef. Not only is the operation simple and the detection time short, but also the tester can obtain the test result in the first time.