What is BALLYA Mabuterol Test?
BALLYA Mabuterol TestGet A Free Quote!
is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection mabuterol residues in feed, food and medicine, especially in feed and food. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography assay
What is Mabuterol?
is a selective β2-receptor stimulant developed by a Japanese scientific research and pharmaceutical company under the trade name Broncholin. This product has the characteristics of long-acting, high selectivity, and low toxic and side effects. It is clinically used to relieve symptoms such as dyspnea caused by bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitis and airway obstruction such as emphysema.
The pharmacological effects of mabuterol
Mabuterol has adrenaline β2 receptor agonistic effect. The relaxation effect on tracheal smooth muscle and the inhibitory effect on experimental asthma are stronger than salbutamol
, the duration is also longer, and there is no tolerance. It also has anti-allergic effects, increases bronchial cilia movement and reduces sputum viscosity.
What is Mabuterol used for?
Used for bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema and airway obstructive diseases, and can relieve symptoms such as dyspnea.
Usage and dosage
Usage and dosage
It is used to relieve symptoms of dyspnea caused by chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases such as bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
Oral: 50μg each time, 2 times a day (1 time each in the morning and at night before going to bed); 25-50μg each time, 2 times a day for children over 6 years old.
What are the side effects of Mabuterol?
Occasionally, tachycardia, arrhythmia, tremor, headache, staggering, belching, skin rash, itching, thirst, increased ALT and AST.
Precautions for use of Mabuterol
(1) Use caution in patients with hyperthyroidism, hypertension, and heart disease.
(2) The safety of administration to pregnant women and children has not been established and should be used with caution. Animal experiments have shown that the drug migrates to the breast milk of rats, so breastfeeding women should also use it with caution.
(3) It has an inhibitory effect on skin reactions caused by allergens, so attention should be paid to the skin test.
(4) If the product is not effective after being used correctly according to the usage and dosage, the product may be deemed not applicable and the drug should be discontinued. Excessive continuous use can cause arrhythmia and even cardiac arrest.
Drug interactions of Mabuterol
(1) When combined with catecholamines such as epinephrine and isoproterenol, it can induce arrhythmia and even cardiac arrest, so the combined use should be avoided.
(2) It has been reported abroad that β2 receptor agonists can significantly decrease the serum potassium level. In patients with severe asthma and hypoxemia, the heart rate is often increased due to the decrease in potassium.
Note: Please strictly follow the instructions for use, don’t abuse, don’t misuse!
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Mabuterol Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of feed, food and medicine
. Widely used in feed industry and food processing industry.
You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Mabuterol
To protect the animal have health feed, food and medicine, avoid contaminated food. The mabuterol is harmful for animal being, can’t take too much in the body.
Component of BALLYA Mabuterol Test?
BALLYA Mabuterol Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vial
Mini Pipette (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Mabuterol Test?
1. Take some feed or food specimen
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Mabuterol Test?
BALLYA Mabuterol Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
With the development of society, the animal husbandry industry is becoming more modern, intensive and large-scale. The use of hormones can reduce morbidity and mortality, increase feed utilization, promote growth and improve product quality, and has become an indispensable material basis for modern animal husbandry.
However, due to the lack of scientific knowledge and economic interests, the phenomenon of abuse of hormones and excessive use of hormones is widespread, and the consequences are unimaginable.BALLYA Mabuterol Test
is suitable for the detection of hormone residues, toxic and harmful substances and antibiotic residues in feed, food and medicine.
It can be widely used in food and drug administration, health departments, higher education institutions, scientific research institutes, agricultural departments, animal husbandry and veterinarians, breeding farms, slaughterhouses, food and meat products deep processing enterprises, inspection and quarantine departments and other units.
Where to buy BALLYA Mabuterol Test?
Get a free quote now and enjoy a 10% discount!