What is BALLYA Antipyrine Test?
BALLYA Antipyrine TestGet A Free Quote!
is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection antipyrine residues in feed, food and medicine, especially in feed and food. Lateral flow assay
test base on the gold immunochromatography assay technology.
What is Antipyrine?
is an analgesic and is usually used to test the effects of other drugs on liver enzymes.
From 1-phenyl-3-methylpyrazolone-5 through methylation and hydrolysis. In a dry methylation tank, add pyrazolone, then add dimethyl sulfate, heat up to 160°C, react for 6 hours, and heat water to boil for 2 hours. Put the methylation reactant into a hydrolysis tank filled with sodium hydroxide solution, and stir and hydrolyze at 100-110°C for 3 hours.
After standing for stratification, take the antipyrine oil layer and place it in a crystallization tank, dilute with distilled water, stir, and cool to below 10°C, precipitate crystals, filter, wash with water, and spin dry to obtain crude antipyrine. The crude product is recrystallized with distilled water, and activated carbon is decolorized to obtain the finished product.
The methylation operation can also use methyl chloride or methyl bromide as a raw material, and make this methylation reagent into a methanol solution, which is stirred and reacted with 1-naphthyl-3-methylpyridone in a slight excess.
Then the methanol is evaporated, the reactant is dissolved in water, made slightly alkaline with sodium hydroxide, antipyrine is extracted with benzene, then recrystallized from benzene, and finally refined with activated carbon and recrystallized with water.
Another method is to use equimolar N,N-phenylmethylhydrazine and ethyl acetoacetate in an oil bath at 130-160°C under reflux. The antipyrine is extracted from the thick oily liquid with boiling water, and then the water is evaporated to obtain crystals.
What is Antipyrine used for?
Uses of Antipyrine
1. Analysis reagents for nitric acid, nitrous acid and iodine. Determine the elements that can form complex cations (such as bismuth, tin, antimony, mercury, etc.). Gravimetric determination of titanium.
2. The product is an antipyretic and analgesic. This type of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug has strong antipyretic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic effects.
However, due to serious adverse reactions, clinical applications have gradually decreased, and some old varieties have gradually been eliminated.
What are the Antipyrine side effects?
Antipyrine adverse reactions
It is more toxic, prone to skin rash, cyanosis, indigestion, insomnia, collapse and neutropenia.
Drug interactions of Antipyrine
1. Antipyrine may reduce the excretion rate of abacavir, which may lead to higher serum levels.
2. The serum concentration of antipyrine can be increased when combined with ambametapr.
3. When combined with abatacept, the metabolism of antipyrine will increase.
4. The combined use of antipyrine and abciximab can increase the risk or severity of bleeding and bleeding.
5. Combination of antipyrine and abiraterone can increase serum concentration.
6. Antipyrine may reduce the excretion rate of acarbose, resulting in higher serum levels.
7. Antipyrine may reduce the antihypertensive activity of acebutolol.
8. When antipyrine is used in combination with aceclofenac, it may increase the risk or severity of adverse reactions.
9. When antipyrine is used in combination with amistatin, it may increase the risk or severity of adverse reactions.
10. When antipyrine is used in combination with acetocoumarol, it will increase the risk or severity of bleeding and bleeding.
Note: The above content is for reference only! Please strictly follow the instructions for use, don’t abuse, don’t misuse!
What specimen can be detected by BALLYA Antipyrine Test?
Specimen include: all kinds of feed, food and medicine. Widely used in feed industry
and food processing industry.
You can choose the right products according to your needs.
Significance of testing Antipyrine
To protect the animal have health feed, food and medicine, avoid contaminated food. The antipyrine is harmful for animal being, can’t take too much in the body.
Component of BALLYA Antipyrine Test?
BALLYA Antipyrine Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vial
Mini Pipette (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
How to use BALLYA Antipyrine Test?
1. Take some feed or food specimen
2. Add the supernatant to cassette
3. Wait for 15 minutes to result
4. The details of operation, refer to the kit instruction
Limitations of BALLYA Antipyrine Test?
BALLYA Antipyrine Test is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, etc.
Sedative drugs, as drugs that inhibit the central nervous system of animals, are widely used in veterinary clinics. The detection of sedative drug residues is a necessary way to accurately grasp the status of drug residues in animal-derived foods. For different detection sources and different detection drugs, choosing the correct detection method is crucial.
As the application of sedatives becomes more and more widespread, and there are more and more types, detection methods require not only high efficiency, sensitivity and accuracy, but also good reproducibility and stability.BALLYA Antipyrine Test
is suitable for the detection of hormone residues, toxic and harmful substances and antibiotic residues in feed, food and medicine.
It can be widely used in food and drug administration, health departments, higher education institutions, scientific research institutes, agricultural departments, animal husbandry and veterinarians, breeding farms, slaughterhouses, food and meat products deep processing enterprises, inspection and quarantine departments and other units.