BALLYA Xylazine Test
is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection xylazine residues in feed, food and medicine, especially in feed and food. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography assay
is white crystals, easily soluble in water and soluble in organic solvents. This product is a α2 receptor agonist with analgesic, sedative and central muscle relaxation effects.
1. Equine intravenous injection of this product can often inhibit myocardial conductivity, so the injection should be slow, and atropine must be injected before medication.
2. Weak animals, animals with heart, liver, and kidney disease, and animals with respiratory depression, should be cautious when using this product.
3. Pregnant animals should not use this product to prevent premature delivery or miscarriage.
4. In case of poisoning by using this product, respiratory stimulants such as epinephrine or Nicosamide can be injected for symptomatic treatment, and antagonist benzoxazole hydrochloride can be used for rescue.
5. It has a certain excitatory effect on uterine smooth muscle and should not be used in the late pregnancy.
Specimen include: all kinds of feed, food and medicine. Widely used in feed industry
and food processing industry.
You can choose the right products according to your needs.
BALLYA Xylazine Test
is a qualitative test kit. It’s only for screening purpose. If have positive cases or suspected case, maybe use other detection method to make a further detection, such as, ELISA, PCR
, qPCR, etc.
Sedative drugs, as drugs that inhibit the central nervous system of animals, are widely used in veterinary clinics. The detection of sedative drug residues is a necessary way to accurately grasp the status of drug residues in animal-derived foods. For different detection sources and different detection drugs, choosing the correct detection method is crucial.
As the application of sedatives becomes more and more widespread, and there are more and more types, detection methods require not only high efficiency, sensitivity and accuracy, but also good reproducibility and stability.BALLYA Xylazine Test
is suitable for the detection of hormone residues, toxic and harmful substances and antibiotic residues in feed, food and medicine.
It can be widely used in food and drug administration, health departments, higher education institutions, scientific research institutes, agricultural departments, animal husbandry and veterinarians, breeding farms, slaughterhouses, food and meat products deep processing enterprises, inspection and quarantine departments and other units.