For all kinds of eggs
Specs：96T / box
Testing Time：7-10 mins
Worldwide shipping, free sample
Instrution For Betalactam Tetracyclines test for egg
Single Test Kit, rapid to detect an antibiotic residues in milk and dairy product by using colloidal gold immunochromatography technology. As soon as 7-10 minutes to results.
For raw milk, whole milk powder, Pasteurized milk.
Not cross-react with macrolides, aminoglycosides, sulfonamides drugs, etc.
2. Limit of Detection
Refer to instruction.
Storage & Shelf-Life
At 2~8℃ out of sunlight, 12 months
Compolents (96T / box)
Tips for mini pipette
1. Take 200 μL milk specimen, add into micro well, mix with the pink agent 10 times.
Remark: avoid specimen residues too much in the well.
2. Incubate 3 minutes
3. Insert strips into the wells
4. Incubate 5 minutes
5. Take out strips and read results by eye or reader.
1. If C line visible, interpret according to the instruction. T line compare with C line to interpret positive or negative.
2. If C & T are invisible, it’s invalid detection, repeat testing again.
Refer to the instruction
If you want to know more, please contact us
Trivia questions: Betalactam and Tetracyclines
have the advantages of strong bactericidal activity, low toxicity, wide indications and good clinical efficacy. The chemical structure of this class of drugs, especially the side chain changes, has formed many antibiotics with different antibacterial spectrum and antibacterial effect, as well as various clinical pharmacological properties.
(β-Lactamase inhibitors) are a new class of β-lactam drugs. They can inhibit β-lactamase type n, in, w, v, and are not effective for type I enzymes. This results in a significant decrease in the minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC) of penicillins and cephalosporins, and the drug can be multiplied by several to dozens of times, and enzyme-producing strains can be made sensitive to drug recovery. This class of drugs alone has almost no antibacterial effect.
1) Penicillins: such as penicillin G, amoxicillin, ampicillin, and piperacillin. Before using penicillin antibacterial drugs, you must ask in detail whether you have a history of penicillin allergies, other drug allergies, and allergic diseases. Skin test, the concentration of skin test solution is generally 500U / ml. Once anaphylactic shock occurs, 0.1% epinephrine 0.5-1ml should be injected subcutaneously immediately, and there is no improvement in clinical performance. Repeat it 3-5 minutes later, and cooperate with other symptomatic rescue measures.
2) Cephalosporins: According to the antibacterial spectrum, antibacterial activity, stability to β-lactamase and renal toxicity, it is divided into four generations. The first generation: cefalexin, cefazolin, cefradine, cefadroxil; the second generation: cefaclor, cefuroxime, cefprozil, cefotiam, etc. According to the drug package, decide whether to conduct a drug allergy test. Those who are allergic to cephalosporins and those with penicillin anaphylactic shock or immediate reaction history are prohibited from this class of drugs.
3) New β-lactams.
Is penicillin a beta lactam?
Is penicillin a beta lactam?
Beta lactam penicillin
Penicillin G is the earliest antibiotic used in clinic. Because of its advantages of strong bactericidal power, low toxicity, low price and convenient use, it is still the first choice for the treatment of various infections caused by sensitive bacteria. However, penicillin has shortcomings such as acid intolerance, intolerance to penicillinase, narrow antibacterial spectrum, and easy to cause allergic reactions, which has been limited in clinical application. Since 1959, people have used 6-aminopenicillanic acid (6-APA), the parent nucleus of penicillin, to carry out chemical transformations, connected to different side chains, and synthesized hundreds of "semi-synthetic penicillins". The chemical structure and pharmacological properties of commonly used penicillin
Beta lactam cephalosporin
Cephalosporins are a class of semi-synthetic monolactam antibiotics obtained by structural modification of natural cephalosporin C.
Beta lactam cephalosporin features
It has strong selection effect on bacteria, almost no toxicity to human body, broad antibacterial spectrum, strong antibacterial effect, allergic reactions are rarer than penicillin, and stable to β-lactamase.
antibiotics mainly include chlortetracycline, oxytetracycline, and tetracycline. Tetracycline antibiotics have a common chemical structure. Both chlortetracycline and oxytetracycline are derivatives of tetracycline, the former is chloretracyelin, the latter is oxyeracyein, and the tetracycline family are both acid-base amphoteric compounds.
Tetracyclines antibiotics list
Tetracycline antibiotics include chlortetracycline, oxytetracycline, tetracycline, and demeclocycline, and semi-synthetic tetracyclines such as doxycycline, minocycline, and guantetracycline.
Tetracycline antibiotics are a class of broad-spectrum antibiotics produced by actinomycetes, mainly including chlortetracycline, oxytetracycline, tetracycline, semi-synthetic derivatives of metoxytetracycline, doxycycline, dimethylaminotetracycline and so on. Tetracycline drugs are mainly broad-spectrum antibiotics used to inhibit bacterial protein synthesis and have a high concentration of bactericidal effects.
Its broad-spectrum antibacterial effect is very broad. It is the first choice for polytetracycline for Rickettsia infection, Chlamydia infection, Chlamydia pneumoniae infection, as well as spirochete infection, bacterial infection and so on.
This product is used as an optional drug in the following diseases. (1) Rickettsia, including epidemic typhus, endemic typhus, Rocky Mountain fever, tsutsugamushi disease and Q fever. (2) Mycoplasma is an infection. (3) Chlamydia is an infection, including parrot fever, sexually transmitted diseases, lymphogranuloma, non-specific urine.
As a veterinary medicine, it is used as a feed additive and has a good effect on Escherichia coli and Proteus. The oral absorption effect is better than oxytetracycline.
This product is used as the first choice or selected medicine for the following diseases: (1) Rickettsial disease, including epidemic typhus, endemic typhus, Rocky Mountain fever, tsutsugamushi disease and Q fever. (2) Mycoplasma is an infection. (3) Chlamydia infections, including psittacosis, sexually transmitted diseases, lymphogranuloma, nonspecific urethritis, salpingitis, cervicitis and trachoma. (4) Return to fever. (5) Brucellosis. (6) Cholera. (7) Rabbit fever. (8) Plague. (9) Soft chancre.
As antibiotics, Beta lactam and tetracycline are often used as veterinary drugs to treat poultry diseases and to promote the growth and production of poultry. This has led to the residue of Beta lactam or tetracycline in many chicken and eggs.
Beta lactam and tetracycline test for egg is essential, and Ballya
has specifically studied this situation and has developed a rapid test kit for Betalactam and Tetracyclines. Yes, people in need can quickly and easily detect Betalactam and Tetracyclinesin eggs. The test results comply with EU standards. Not only the operation is simple, but also the time is short and the precision is high. Ballya will continue to conduct more research in this area.