BALLYA Eugenol Test
is manufactured by BALLYA, it’s rapid test for detection the content of eugenol in grains, food and seafood, especially in grains and food. Lateral flow assay test base on the gold immunochromatography assay
is a colorless or pale yellow liquid with a strong clove aroma and is insoluble in water. It is mainly used for antibacterial and lowering blood pressure; it can also be used in perfume fragrances and various cosmetic fragrances and soap fragrance formulations, and can also be used in the blending of food fragrances.
1. Antibacterial: at a concentration of 1:8000～1:16000, it has an inhibitory effect on pathogenic fungi
; at a concentration of 1:2000～1:8000, it has an effect on Staphylococcus aureus, pneumonia and dysentery (Shiga low), Large intestine, deformity, tuberculosis and other bacilli have inhibitory effects.
2. Stomach: 5% emulsion can significantly increase gastric mucus secretion without increasing acidity.
3. Rabbit intravenous injection can produce anesthesia, lower blood pressure, respiratory depression and anticonvulsant effects, but subcutaneous injection in mice does not produce anesthesia. In vitro, muscle specimen experiments show that it has a strong antihistamine effect.
4. Toxicity: The oral LD50 of rats is 1.93g/kg.
1. Antibacterial, lower blood pressure. Eugenol has a strong bactericidal power and also has a local antiseptic effect.
2. It can be used in perfume flavors and various cosmetic flavors and soap flavor formulations, and can also be used in the blending of edible flavors.
3. Eugenol is an intermediate of some other spices, and its derivatives include isoeugenol, methyl eugenol, methyl isoeugenol, aceteugenol, aceteugenol, benzyl isoeugenol and so on.
5. Eugenol has a strong caryophyll and musk odor, which is the basis for the blending of Kangji flavors. It is used in the blending of makeup, soap, and edible flavors.
6. Used in the preparation of carnation flavors and isoeugenol and vanillin, etc., and also used as insecticides
7. Eugenol is a edible spice allowed by my country's regulations. It is mainly used to prepare mint, nut, spicy food flavors and tobacco flavors, and the dosage is according to normal production needs.
8. Local analgesics (used by dentists)
Indications: Mainly used for severe pain caused by acute pulpitis caused by tooth decay (ie, dental caries).
Taking clove and clove oil will not lead to death of animals, but it will cause symptoms of poisoning in animals. The specific side effects of taking cloves include weakness of limbs, respiratory depression and the disappearance of some reflexes. If a large amount of clove oil is taken, the body will vomit, which may lead to death.
Clove contains a certain amount of eugenol, and eugenol is composed of phenoxy free radicals and quinone methyl compounds. After these substances enter the body, they will cause abnormal metabolism of liver cells and covalently bond with cell proteins. There will be toxic side effects, which will seriously endanger life and safety.
Specimen include: all kinds of grains, food and seafood
. Widely used in feed industry and food processing industry.
You can choose the right products according to your needs.
BALLYA Eugenol Test
, 25 cassettes
Sample Buffer, 1 vial
Disposable micropipette tips (optional)
Kit Instruction, 1pcs
BALLYA Eugenol Test
is suitable for the detection of eugenol residues in grain, food and seafood. Simple operation, high accuracy and short detection time are the characteristics of this product.
It can be widely used in food and drug administration, health departments, higher education institutions, scientific research institutes, agricultural departments, animal husbandry and veterinarians, breeding farms, slaughterhouses, food and meat products deep processing enterprises, inspection and quarantine departments and other units.