For all kinds of eggs
Specs：96T / box
Testing Time：7-10 mins
Worldwide shipping, free sample
Instrution For Lincomycin Test For Egg
Single Test Kit, rapid to detect an antibiotic residues in milk and dairy product by using colloidal gold immunochromatography technology. As soon as 7-10 minutes to results.
For raw milk, whole milk powder, Pasteurized milk.
Not cross-react with macrolides, aminoglycosides, sulfonamides drugs, etc.
2. Limit of Detection
Refer to instruction.
Storage & Shelf-Life
At 2~8℃ out of sunlight, 12 months
Compolents (96T / box)
Tips for mini pipette
1. Take 200 μL milk specimen, add into micro well, mix with the pink agent 10 times.
Remark: avoid specimen residues too much in the well.
2. Incubate 3 minutes
3. Insert strips into the wells
4. Incubate 5 minutes
5. Take out strips and read results by eye or reader.
1. If C line visible, interpret according to the instruction. T line compare with C line to interpret positive or negative.
2. If C & T are invisible, it’s invalid detection, repeat testing again.
Refer to the instruction
If you want to know more, please contact us
Trivia questions: What is lincomycin?
Appearance and properties: white crystalline solid; slight or special smell; bitter taste. Produced by fermentation of Streptomyces lincolnensis mutant strains.
Lincomycin water soluble
Soluble in water or methanol, slightly soluble in ethanol.
Lincomycin mechanism of action
acts on the 50S subunit of the sensitive ribosome, preventing the extension of the peptide chain, thereby inhibiting protein synthesis in bacterial cells. Lincomycin is generally a bacteriostatic agent, but at high concentrations, it also has a bactericidal effect on highly sensitive bacteria.
What are lincomycin antibiotics
Lincomycin is an antibiotic belonging to the class of lincomycin
Lincomycin antibiotic class
Lincomycin antibiotics include lincomycin and clindamycin. Its mechanism of action is similar to macrolides, and it can also irreversibly bind to the 50S subunit of bacterial ribosomes, inhibiting bacterial protein synthesis by blocking transpeptide action and mRNA shift. The effect of the two drugs on gram-positive bacteria is similar to that of erythromycin. The antibacterial activity of clindamycin is 4 to 8 times stronger than that of lincomycin. The bacteria have significant activity, and can also inhibit some aerobic gram-negative cocci, mycoplasma hominis and chlamydia trachomatis, but enterococci, gram-negative bacilli, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), mycoplasma pneumoniae Not sensitive.
Lincomycin hydrochloride gel uses
It is a narrow-spectrum antibiotic with a similar effect to erythromycin. It has a good effect on Gram-positive cocci, especially anaerobic bacteria, Staphylococcus aureus and pneumococcus. Its mechanism of action is similar to erythromycin and is a bacteriostatic agent. It mainly inhibits the synthesis of bacterial cell proteins. It is mainly used clinically for various infections caused by sensitive bacteria, such as pneumonia, meningitis, endocarditis, cellulitis, tonsillitis, erysipelas, boils, and urinary system infections. Because this product can enter bone tissue and has a special affinity with bone, it is especially suitable for infection caused by anaerobic bacteria and staphylococcal osteomyelitis.
Lincomycin hydrochlorid side effect
1 Gastrointestinal reactions, including nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, glossitis, stomach upset, and diarrhea.
2 Even can cause leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, elevated serum transaminases and pseudomembranous enteritis.
3 Allergic reactions, such as rash, urticaria, etc.
1. Without understanding the cause of the fever, Shuanghuanglian + Lincomycin can be used for intramuscular injection, the effect is very obvious.
2. When treating pig cough, and do not know what pathogen caused the pig cough, lincomycin can also be injected. If you still have asthma, add a little dexamethasone to lincomycin, the effect is better.
Lincomycin for cattle
Lincomycin hydrochloride has anti-inflammatory and bactericidal therapeutic effect on bovine mastitis, but oral administration of cattle can cause anorexia, diarrhea, ketemia, and decreased milk production; it is also highly toxic to sheep.
1. Treat airbag inflammation and mycoplasma infection. Lincomycin has obvious anti-inflammatory effects, and can dissolve cellulose. It can enhance the distribution of drugs in the respiratory system and joint cavity in cooperation with other drugs, improve the antibacterial effect of other drugs, and improve the cure rate.
2. Treat chicken necrotic enteritis. Lincomycin has a good effect on the intestinal bleeding and swelling caused by Gram-positive bacteria, intestinal mucosa shedding, and pulling carrot-like feces.
3. Treatment of salpingitis. The effect of lincomycin on inflammation of the reproductive system is very obvious. Commonly used to treat inflammation of the fallopian tubes and uterus. Reduce blood-spotted eggs, thin-shelled eggs and scrambled eggs.
lincomycin side effect
For the treatment of osteomyelitis, oral application: respiratory tract infections caused by staphylococcus, streptococcus pyogenes, pneumococcus and anaerobic bacteria, skin and soft tissue infections, female reproductive tract and pelvic infections and abdominal infections caused by anaerobic bacteria, etc. In addition to the above indications, lincomycin injection can also be used for septicemia caused by streptococcus and staphylococcus, bone and joint infections, surgical auxiliary treatment of chronic bone and joint infections, acute blood-borne bone marrow caused by staphylococcus Inflammation etc. The concentration of lincomycin penetrating into the cerebrospinal fluid cannot reach the effective level, and it is not suitable for the treatment of meningitis.
1. Oral gastrointestinal reactions are more common, but milder. May have nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, anal itching, and even pseudomembranous enteritis. Occasionally neutropenia, eosinophilia, and thrombocytopenia occur.
2. High-dose intravenous injection can cause blood pressure drop and electrocardiogram change. It can cause heartbeat and respiratory arrest due to nerve-muscle junction conduction block. Intravenous administration can cause phlebitis. Oral large dose (4g / d), medication for more than 3 weeks, rare liver function abnormalities occur.
3. Allergic reactions include rash, urticaria, and photosensitive dermatitis, and occasionally exfoliative rash.
As an antibiotic, it is mainly used to treat chronic respiratory diseases in chickens and infections caused by penicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and streptococcus. Can also promote the growth of chicken. Therefore, there may be lincomycin residues in chicken and eggs.
Lincomycin test for egg is essential, and Ballya
has specifically studied this situation and has developed a rapid test kit for sulfonamide. Yes, people in need can quickly and easily detect sulfonamide in eggs. The test results comply with EU standards. Not only the operation is simple, but also the time is short and the precision is high. Ballya will continue to conduct more research in this area.