The sedative test provided by BALLYA Tobacco Virus Test
can detect many additives. Include 3 types of detection methods: Colloidal gold immunochromatography
, Immunofluorescence chromatography and ELISA. There are quantitative and qualitative format rapid test, easy to operate, shortern assay time, reliable detection result. The test is done using competitive ELISA (competitive ELISA). Competitive ELISA is a very sensitive detection method that uses antibodies prepared against tobacco virus. The BALLYA Tobacco Virus Test
frequently use in all kinds of tobacco.
Tobacco mosaic virus
Tobacco mosaic virus, abbreviated as TMV, is an RNA virus. It is a pathogen of tobacco mosaic disease. It belongs to the Tobamovirus group. It is currently the most widely distributed and common type of disease in tobacco production, and it is extremely harmful to tobacco.Cucumber mosaic virus
Cucumber mosaic virus (CMV) is a very serious virus disease. The virus can reach any part except the growing point. Cucumber mosaic virus is one of the plant viruses with the largest host range, the widest distribution, and the most economically important. All tobacco growing areas in the world have the distribution and harm of the virus.Tobacco etch virus
Tobacco etch virus belongs to the potato Y virus group. The virion is linear, containing single-stranded RNA, with a size of 730×12-13 (nm). The passivation temperature in tobacco juice is 55 °C, the dilution limit is 10,000 times, and the in vitro survival period is 5-10 days under the condition of 20 °C.Potato virus Y
Potato virus Y (PVY) has a wide host range and can infect a variety of Solanaceae plants, causing severe mosaic or necrotic spots and streaks on potatoes. The virus particles are linear, with a size of 11 nm × 680~900 nm, a passivation temperature of 52~62 ℃, a dilution limit of 100~1000 times, and a survival period in vitro of 2~3 days.
1. Breeding and popularizing disease-resistant varieties. According to the major tobacco virus diseases that have occurred in the local area over the years, select high-quality varieties that are resistant to major virus diseases.
2. Reasonable layout and crop rotation. Promote crop rotation with wheat, corn, rice and other gramineous crops
to reduce the source of initial infection of the tobacco soil and surrounding environment.
3. Tobacco vaccine virus detection. Before transplanting tobacco seedlings, use TMV rapid test paper to test tobacco seedlings, and the tobacco seedlings cannot be transplanted if the poisoning rate exceeds 0.1%.
4. Hygienic cultivation. Major tobacco viral diseases such as TMV, CMV and PVY can also be spread in tobacco fields through juice contact. Therefore, all links of agricultural operations in seedbeds and tobacco fields should be disinfected to prevent cross-infection.
5. Control aphids and prevent diseases. Myzus persicae is the transmission vector of CMV and PVY. Overwintering, migration and transmission of tobacco aphids is one of the key factors that cause tobacco aphid-borne virus disease.
6. Balanced nutrition. Increasing the application of organic fertilizer can improve the disease resistance of tobacco plants. The application of trace element zinc can inhibit virus proliferation, and iodine can reduce virus activity.
7. Apply antiviral preparations. The common ones are hypersensitive protein, oligosaccharide chain protein, amino oligosaccharin, lentinan and so on.
8. Finally, through autumn soil preparation and other measures, improve the agricultural ecological environment, continue to improve the farming system, and reduce the harm of tobacco virus diseases from a long-term perspective.
Contact local representative, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to reduce and reduce the harm of the virus to the tobacco industry, the establishment of high-efficiency and sensitive detection technology is a prerequisite for solving basic problems such as early identification of disease resistance, and will help to study the transmission route and occurrence rules of virus diseases, and formulate prevention and treatment Strategies lay the foundation.
The method established by the BALLYA Tobacco Virus Test
is simple to operate, rapid, sensitive, and specific. It is an effective method for on-site screening of various TMV asymptomatic and symptomatic tobacco strains in tobacco seedlings.