Milk powder is a powder made from fresh cow milk or sheep milk, which sterilizes the moisture in raw milk through various steps, and dehydrates the moisture by heating or cooling. The raw material of milk powder is not only fresh milk of cow and sheep but also various types of vitamins, minerals, and other beneficial substances. Milk powder is easy to brew, easy to carry and full of milk nutrients. Instant milk powder is larger and looser than ordinary milk powder and with high wettability and high dispersion. When brewing, it can dissolve quickly even with warm water. Milk powder is a powder made by removing moisture from the fresh milk of mammals. It is suitable for preservation and easy to carry.
1. Full-fat milk powder: It basically maintains the milk nutritional composition of milk. Full-fat milk powder is the closest to raw milk, so it is generally suitable for consumption, but most suitable for young and middle-aged consumers.
2. Decreased milk powder: milk is degreased and processed into milk powder. It tastes lighter and is suitable for middle-aged and old people, obese consumers and those who are not suitable for fat intake.
3. Instant milk powder: Similar to whole milk powder, it has good dispersibility and solubility. Generally, it is a large granular milk powder with sugar or lecithin powder sprayed.
4. Sugar-added milk powder: It is processed by adding a certain amount of sucrose to milk. It is suitable for people to expect the diabetes mellitus and has the characteristics of instant dissolution.
5. Infant milk powder: Generally speaking, infants refer to children aged less than 12 months, and babies refer to children aged 1-3 years. Therefore, infant milk powder is generally formulated in stages, suitable for infants aged 0-6 months, 6-12 months and 1-3 years, respectively. It is based on the physiological characteristics and nutritional requirements of infants at different stages. Five nutrients contain protein, fat, carbohydrate, vitamin, and mineral, which have been comprehensively strengthened and adjusted.
Infant milk powder is mostly made from cow milk and try to stimulate the breast-milk, which is to imitate the composition of human breast milk as far as possible. Generally, infant milk powder is eaten to about one year old, there will be no fear of nutritional deficiency. But infant milk powder can not contain the beneficial anti-bacterial ingredients such as enzymes and immune proteins that can help digestion in breast milk.
6. Specially formulated milk powder: suitable for consumers with special physiological needs. This kind of formulated milk powder is based on the physiological characteristics of different consumers. It removes some nutrients from milk or strengthens some nutrients (or both). Therefore, it has certain specific physiological functions, such as middle-aged and old-aged milk powder and low-fat milk Powder, Diabetic Milk Powder, Sleep Milk Powder, Low Milk Powder, Bifidobacterium Milk Powder, etc.
7. Colostrum powder: Colostrum powder was made from fresh colostrum powder in natural pasture and high immunity healthy dairy cows within 24 hours after milking. After being degreased and concentrated, they were refined by low-temperature spray drying technology to ensure the activity of immune components. Besides rich protein nutrition, this product is also rich in immune essences, such as immunoglobulin (mainly IgG). It can Regulate the stomach and intestines. Baby's stomach and intestines are comfortable, away from irritability and crying, promote effective absorption, make full use of the milk powder, increase immune system function and nutrition. Super synbiotic milk powder makes a breakthrough formula of super synbiotic. According to the nutritional and health requirements of babies at different stages, it promotes the improvement of babies' autoimmunity and intestinal function, taps their growth potential and promotes their growth and development.
8. Premature infant milk powder: The premature infant milk powder was allocated to adapt to the gastrointestinal digestion and absorption capacity immature of premature infants. They need more milk calories and special nutrients to complete individual growth and other extraordinary needs. But it is not limited to premature infants, as long as it meets the needs of the baby and the permission of the pediatrician, it can be given to the baby as long as the baby takes the permission of the Pediatrician.
9. Anti-allergy milk powder: This kind of milk powder mainly removes the substances which easily cause gastrointestinal allergy in milk powder. This formula does not contain lactose. It is designed for babies born with lactase deficiency and babies with chronic diarrhea (diarrhea causes the loss of lactase in the intestinal mucosa surface). Babies with vomit and diarrhea can be directly changed into this formula milk powder, and then gradually change back to normal milk powder after diarrhea improves.
10. All-nutrition milk powder: In developed countries such as Europe and America, the incidence of malnutrition is as high as 40-50% in hospitalized patients. In our country, the same report has been published.1993: 39% of inpatients. 1998: 40% of surgical patients. All-nutrition milk powder is a special formula milk powder designed for the nutritional needs of the weak and rehabilitation patients, which can correct malnutrition and quickly restore health.
11. Formula: Glucose Tolerance Factor (GTF) is added. It does not contain sucrose. It is suitable for diabetic patients. Adding water-soluble dietary fiber can help maintain intestinal morphology and function, establish healthy intestinal flora balance, and help to restore the ideal body weight level (RDA recommends that adults consume 20-35 grams of fiber per day). Especially with the addition of immunoglobulin (IgG), immunoglobulin plays a major role in the body's immune systems protection.
Comprehensive balanced nutrition: all nutrients in a reasonable proportion, to provide comprehensive balanced nutrition for the weak and rehabilitation after illness, to meet the overall needs of patients, timely correction of malnutrition.
12. Anti-allergy milk powder: a functional milk powder developed by biotechnology. It is composed of active physiological factors, special antibodies, and milk nutrients. Medical research points out that immune milk powder has the effect of enhancing body immunity and resistance. Therefore, as long as the baby is sure that he will not be allergic to milk and is recommended by a pediatrician, he can choose to use them with his daily diet.
13. Growing milk powder: is designed for older babies over six months. It has higher nutritional content and higher protein content than infant formula milk powder. Because infants at this stage have begun to accept other complement foods, the scope of nutritional absorption has expanded, so it is not necessary to change to growing milk powder.
14. High-protein milk powder: is suitable for convalescent patients after surgery because the recovery of tissues in the body requires more protein to form new cells and structures; some kidney disease proteins will be lost from urine for a long time, so additional protein is also needed to supplement. However, this kind of milk powder is not suitable for patients with severe liver disease, because it is easy to worsen the condition.
15. Iron in high-iron milk powder: can help to produce heme and improve anemia. Premature infants, post-operative and anemia patients can use it as needed. In addition, there are low-fat milk powder, high calcium milk powder, acidified milk powder, pregnant women' s milk powder and so on, each with its unique ingredients and use indications, to drink milk powder for babies are subject to the evaluation and approval of pediatricians before they can be used with babies.
16. Pregnant women 's milk powder: is based on milk, and further added nutrients needed during pregnancy, including folic acid, iron, calcium, DHA and other milk nutritional facts. Some special addition of active BL Bifidobacterium can protect intestinal mucosa, maintain the reproduction of harmful bacteria in the healthy intestinal tract so that the pregnant women not easy to constipate, absorb better, especially necessary. Fatty acids, a-linolenic acid, and linolenic acid, and rich in DHA, calcium, iron, zinc and folic acid.
17. Soy milk powder: When some babies drink formula milk powder, there will be some adverse reactions. The most common are milk protein allergy and lactose intolerance. Milk allergy is an allergy to the protein in milk, which may lead to symptoms such as eczema, vomiting, diarrhea or abdominal pain. At this time, we can choose formula milk powder based on soybean.
18. Hypoglycemic milk powder: has a prominent effect, can reduce blood sugar, reduce insulin receptor resistance, and slow down complications; the content of GTF is high, which meets the needs of diabetic patients; it is suitable for a wide range of people and can be drunk by normal people.
19. Diarrhea milk powder: Diarrhea milk powder for infants with acute diarrhea and other causes of lactose intolerance or lactose malabsorption, especially adding milk protein formula Vs soybean protein formula and sucrose-free advantages, the use of low osmotic pressure to help diarrhea babies, suitable for a few congenital allergies to milk protein or lactose. Infants with diarrhea caused by lactose intolerance.
20. Sheep milk powder: is the nearest milk product to human milk. Sheep milk powder is not only nutritious but also easy to digest and absorb. The size of the fat ball of sheep milk powder is the same as that of human milk, only 1/3 of that of sheep milk powder. The protein structure of sheep milk powder is basically the same as that of human milk and contains a large amount of whey protein. It does not contain some allergenic heterosexual proteins in milk.
Therefore, any infant with a physical constitution can accept goat milk powder, especially those with weak gastrointestinal tract and poor physical constitution; moreover, goat milk powder also contains epithelial growth factor (which is not contained in milk), clinical evidence shows that epithelial growth factor can repair upper nasal, bronchial, gastrointestinal and another mucosa. Foreign experts have tracked and compared many times and found that children who drink goat milk from infancy have a higher index of intelligence development, tooth development, physical flexibility and coordination than children who drink milk.
Sleep milk powder is a kind of natural nutrient to improve sleep quality, rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. It is a kind of high-protein milk powder designed for insomniacs. It helps to improve sleep quality and improve healthy sleep quality.
Drinking milk powder for the elderly can supplement the nutritional value needed by the body, such as protein, calcium, amino acids, vitamins, trace elements and so on. It can enhance the body's immunity and resistance.
The main nutrients in milk powder are protein, carbohydrate, fat, types of vitamins and minerals. At the same time, milk powder with different additives can be produced according to different constitutions of babies. Prebiotics, DHA, ARA, taurine, inositol, L-carnitine, choline, dietary fiber, and other functional substances can be added. Here's their main efficacy
Protein: Protein is the material basis of life. Without protein, there would be no life.
Whey protein: It can provide the amino acid combination closest to breast milk for babies, improve the bioavailability of protein, reduce the total protein, and effectively reduce the burden of kidney. At the same time, alpha-whey protein also contains neurotransmitters regulating sleep, which can help infants sleep and promote brain development.
Casein: It's also a high-quality protein, but its molecular structure is not suitable for the baby's weak small intestine and stomach.
Lactoferrin: It is the core immune protein in breast milk. It can help infants resist harmful microorganisms such as bacteria and viruses, prevent respiratory tract infections and diarrhea caused by viruses and other common diseases of infants. It can also promote the growth and development of infants and enhance hematopoietic function, and build the first line of defense for the healthy growth of infants.
Immunoglobulin Ig: Immune reaction with antigen to produce antigen-antibody complex, thus blocking the harm of pathogens to the body, making pathogens lose their pathogenic role, and improving the body's resistance.
Beta Dioleic Acid: Mono-unsaturated Fatty Acids, easy for baby to absorb.
2-Palmitic acid: Mono-unsaturated fatty acid, easy for baby to absorb.
OPO: help DHA, AA to effectively use, promote intellectual development, make the baby's brain smarter; help increase the number of intestinal bifidobacteria, improve the gastrointestinal tract, activate immune cells, reduce the incidence of gastrointestinal diseases; promote calcium and energy absorption, help "constipation" softening and prevent constipation.
Linoleic acid: a precursor of DHA, which can be converted into DHA by adults.
Linolenic acid: A precursor of AA, which can be converted into AA by adult intake.
AA: Good for physical and mental development.
Docosahexaenoic Acid: commonly known as DHA, promotes the development of nerve cells and vision and improves the function of human memory.
Lactose: Lactose is very easy for infants to digest and absorb. It is one of the essential nutritional sources for infants before the digestive system function of infants can fully grow up to suit adults'food. However, carbohydrates in milk powder are not all lactose. It also contains some macromolecule monosaccharides formed by polysaccharides, such as glucose, and some other components, such as starch, so milk powder has high lactose content, but not all lactose.
Monosaccharides: The most common monosaccharides are glucose, fructose, and galactose. Glucose is a monosaccharide, soluble in water, and is the most basic energy unit in the body. It can be directly absorbed and utilized by the human body, stored or converted into other sugars and energy.
Galacto-oligosaccharides: It can help to establish bifidobacteria colony, help bifidobacteria growth, inhibit harmful bacteria, and enhance the immunity of babies. The digestive function of newborns is relatively weak. Adding galactooligosaccharides to infant milk powder can improve the digestive function of babies.
Oligosaccharides: alleviate infant constipation and make intestinal microecology close to breastfeeding infants. It has an obvious effect on improving intestinal function, improving the intestinal comfort and immunity of infants.
Fructo oligosaccharides: can significantly proliferate beneficial intestinal bacteria, enhance immunity and protect the health of infants and young children; promote calcium absorption rate of 70.8%, can promote the growth and development of infants; can also promote mineral absorption and vitamin synthesis, nutrient absorption of infants is very good; prevention and treatment of diarrhea and constipation; fructooligosaccharides can only be Absorbed and utilize by intestinal bacteria but can not be digested and absorbed by intestinal bacteria. And it is not easy to cause obesity after intake;
Water-soluble and non-water-soluble dietary fibers can increase the volume and weight of feces, accelerate gastrointestinal peristalsis, promote defecation and remove garbage; promote the fermentation of bifidobacterium, improve digestion and absorption function; have a certain viscosity, can form a glial effect, can reduce the increase of postprandial blood sugar; adsorb cholic acid, reduce. Less cholesterol synthesis; Increase beneficial bacteria in the intestine, promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestine, enhance immunity; Prevent excessive intake of heat energy.
Vitamin A: Maintain normal mucosal function and regulate skin condition. Helping human growth and tissue repair. It is very important for eye health care. It can resist bacteria to avoid bacterial infection, protect epithelial tissue health and promote bone and tooth development.
Vitamin D: Assist in calcium transport, help children's dental and skeletal development; regulate calcium and phosphorus metabolism, promote intestinal absorption of calcium and phosphorus, maintain blood calcium and phosphorus concentration and normal development of bone and teeth.
Vitamin E: Also known as antioxidants, helping prevent cancer.
Vitamin K: VK is known as a "hemostatic hero". It is not only the main component of the thrombin element but also promotes the synthesis of thrombin elements in the liver.
Vitamin C: also known as ascorbic acid, anti-free radicals, helps prevent cancer; reduce cholesterol, strengthen the body's immunity, prevent scurvy.
Vitamin B1: Strengthen the nervous system to ensure normal heart activity. Promote carbohydrate metabolism, maintain nervous system health, stabilize appetite, stimulate growth and maintain good muscle condition.
Vitamin B2: also known as riboflavin, to maintain eye vision, prevent white pemphigus, maintain OS and gastrointestinal mucosal health. It promotes the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins helps to form antibodies and red blood cells and maintains cell respiration.
Vitamin B3: Vitamin B 3, also known as niacin, promotes blood circulation, makes skin healthier, prevents and relieves severe migraines.
Vitamin B5: Also known as pantothenic acid, produces antibodies, boosts immunity, assists in the production of human energy by carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Accelerate wound healing, establish human antibodies to prevent bacterial infections, treat tremors after surgery, and prevent fatigue.
Vitamin B6: Maintain the normal work of the body and mental system, maintain the balance of sodium and potassium in the body, and make red blood cells. It is a natural diuretic that regulates body fluids and improves the normal functions of nervous and skeletal muscle systems.
Vitamin B7: Also known as biotin, is essential for the synthesis of vitamin C and is indispensable for the normal metabolism of fat and protein.
Vitamin B9: Also known as folic acid, makes red blood cells and white blood cells to enhance immunity. It is helpful to promote the growth of brain cells and improve intelligence. The deficiency of folic acid in early pregnancy can lead to fetal malformation.
Vitamin B12: Also known as cobalamin, the manufacture and replacement of red blood cells in the body can prevent anemia, help children's development and growth, maintain a healthy nervous system, reduce allergic symptoms, improve memory and physical balance.
Vitamin H: also known as biotin, is essential for the synthesis of vitamin C. It is an indispensable substance for the normal metabolism of fat and protein. It also has the function of preventing white hair and hair loss and maintaining skin health.
Vitamin P: prevent vitamin C from being oxidized and destroyed, enhance vitamin efficacy; increase the strength of the capillary wall, prevent bruises.
Inositol: One of the B vitamins, which promotes growth and development, promotes appetite and prevents eczema.
Nicotinic acid: Vitamin B3.
Folic acid: Vitamin B9.
Pantothenic acid: Vitamin B5.
Biotin: Vitamin H
Minerals: Minerals are classified into major elements and trace elements.
Calcium: As a coagulation factor, it can reduce the excitability of nerves and muscles. It is the main component of bone and teeth.
Phosphorus: It is the main component of bones, teeth, nucleoproteins and various enzymes. It assists in the metabolism of sugar, fat, and protein, participates in the buffer system and maintains acid-base balance.
Potassium: Maintaining acid-base balance, participating in energy metabolism and maintaining normal neuromuscular function. Promote the excretion of sodium and prevent hypertension.
Magnesium: Composition of bone and teeth, activation of Glycometabolic enzymes, related to muscle nerve excitability, intracellular cations, are important for all cellular metabolic processes.
Chlorine: It is helpful to adjust the balance of nutrients and maintain the high quality of milk powder.
Iron: Iron is an important part of hemoglobin and a major component of myoglobin, cytochrome and other enzymatic systems that help transport oxygen and carry carbon dioxide out of cells.
Zinc: It is a component of many enzymes, such as carbonic anhydrase-related to energy metabolism, promotes C02 exchange of enzymes related to nucleic acid metabolism, regulates DNA replication and transcription, promotes protein synthesis, and also participates in the role of immune-related enzymes. Zinc is a component of a coenzyme of six enzymes and 200 metalloenzymes in the human body, which plays a wide role in the whole body's metabolism. (Encourage appetite)
Copper: It plays an important role in the absorption of red blood cells, synthetic hemoglobin, and iron. It is closely related to many enzymes, such as cytochrome enzyme and oxidase. It exists in human red blood cells, brain, liver, and other tissues, and causes anemia when it is deficient.
Iodine: Iodine is one of the essential trace elements in the human body, known as "intelligence element". In healthy adults, 70% to 80% of iodine exists in the thyroid gland. Iodine can promote biological oxidation; regulate protein synthesis and decomposition; promote sugar and fat metabolism; regulate water and salt metabolism; promote vitamin absorption and utilization; enhance enzyme activity; promote growth and development.
7. Other: There are five kinds of nucleotides: maintaining the normal function of the immune system, increasing antibody production, enhancing cellular immunity, improving intestinal absorption function, and stimulating the growth of Bifidobacterium, thereby reducing the incidence of infantile diarrhea.
Taurine: Promote the visual development of the baby and protect the baby's eyes. It is also one of the most abundant free amino acids in the brain. Taurine is the mediator of the interconnection between brain nerve cells and participates in the regulation of brain nerve function. So it can promote the development of brain cells and retina, and improve thinking and memory.
Lutein: A key antioxidant for eye health, which protects infants 'eyesight.
Beta-carotene: The precursor of vitamin A, which acts the same way after being converted into vitamin A.
Choline: One of the lipophilic B vitamins that can enter brain cells and produce substances that help memory. So it can promote the development of brain cells and the nervous system, and improve thinking and memory.
L-carnitine: L-carnitine can enhance cardiac motility, plays an important role in providing energy for lipid oxidation, and improves liver metabolism.
Lecithin: Lecithin is the basic substance of life, which exists in every cell. It is more concentrated in the brain and nervous system, blood circulation system, immune system, liver, heart, kidney, and other important organs.
Prebiotics: It is the food of probiotics. It helps to promote the balance between beneficial bacteria and harmful bacteria in the intestine, promotes intestinal health, and also helps to absorb important minerals.
How to brew milk powder
Heat the water to about 40 °C, then immediately pour water into the bottle, and fill in half of the total amount. When brewing milk powder, you should first fill the water, then put the milk powder for the appropriate concentration. By doing so the baby's stomach digestive system and kidney excretion function are well protected.
Using the measuring spoon attached to the milk powder can, fill it up, scrape it flat, and pour it into the bottle. Please noted that read the instructions on the milk powder can before brewing, do not add additional milk powder or water. After the milk powder is added, gently shake the bottle. Shake it left and right. Then use still about 40 ° C water to fill it to the standard capacity. The scale on the bottle helps you reach the standard scale accurately.
Continue to shake the bottle until the milk powder is completely dissolved. Remember do not shake the bottle in violent shaking. Do not shake it up and down, because by doing so can avoid foam and air bubbles. Finally, we can feel the temperature of the finished milk on the wrist, and the warm feeling is the best. Cover the ring and the nipple of the milk bottle to feed your baby. To make the baby feel more like sucking breast milk, the mother can choose different flow nipples according to the age of the baby.
Besides, with a one-piece anti-flatulence valve system, the unique surrounding structure of the nipple will bend, ensuring that air enters the bottle without entering the baby's belly, and the baby can naturally control the milk flow as if sucking breast milk. If you want to go out with your baby, remember to put the nipple cover on the bottle of milk powder to ensure the hygiene of storage and carrying.
Potential harmful substances in milk powder
Milk powder without contamination is safe and delicious, which is very beneficial to our baby or our food. However, due to various reasons, such as insufficient safety supervision in the dairy production process, milk powder will be polluted by various kinds of contamination. Do you want to know what the main contamination of milk powder is? Let us get it on.
A. Cronobacter Sakazakii
Cronobacter Sakazakii is a newly discovered pathogen in dairy products in recent years. The biological characteristics of Cronobacter Sakazakii and its health hazards to the population have attracted much attention and been reported.
Enterobacter Sakazakii is a new pathogen found in milk powder (milk) products. Cases of sporadic and outbreaks of infant, premature infant meningitis, sepsis, and necrotizing colitis have emerged worldwide. Several studies have shown that infant formula milk powder is the main infection channel for infants, premature infants with meningitis, sepsis and necrotizing colitis. In some cases, the mortality rate caused by Enterobacter Sakazakii can reach 40%-80%.
B. Salmonella food poisoning
Salmonella is the leading cause of death from food poisoning in the United States. Americans are no strangers to this kind of bacterial, with about 40,000 Salmonella infections reported nationwide every year. But the actual number of infections may be more than 20 times, because many light patients may not be diagnosed, according to incomplete statistics, about 1,000 people die from acute Salmonella infections every year. However, the outbreaks in previous states were almost related to people eating meat, eggs, and milk contaminated with Salmonella, but so far, few people have heard that eating fruits and vegetables is contaminated by Salmonella in a large area or even cause a large outbreak in the population.
C. Botulinum toxin
Botulinum toxin is a kind of bacteria growing in a hypoxic environment. It has strong viability in canned food and sealed pickled food, and is one of the most toxic bacteria. Botulinum toxin is a lethal pathogen that secretes botulinum toxin during reproduction. It is the most potent toxin known to inhibit the release of acetylcholine from cholinergic nerve endings, leading to muscle relaxation paralysis. The army often uses this toxin for biological and chemical weapons.
When people ingest and absorb this toxin, the nervous system will be destroyed, and symptoms such as blepharoptosis, diplopia, strabismus, dysphagia, dizziness, dyspnea and muscle weakness will appear. Severe patients may die from respiratory paralysis. If infants eat milk powder containing botulinum toxin, they may not show obvious symptoms at first, but with the increase of daily intake, the accumulation of a certain amount will lead to botulinum toxin poisoning, showing abnormal crying, midnight sleeplessness, physical convulsions, muscle tightening symptoms. Botulinum toxin can be found in vomit and secretion when going to the hospital for laboratory tests. If the treatment is not timely, it may cause neurological sequelae.
Aflatoxin is a highly toxic and highly toxic substance. Aflatoxin is harmful to human and animal liver tissues, which can cause liver cancer and even death. In China, milk and its products (sterilized milk, fresh raw milk, whole milk powder, evaporated milk, sweet condensed milk), butter fresh pig group. The maximum allowable content of tissue (liver, kidney blood, lean meat) is 0.5 ug/kg (aflatoxin M1)
E. Staphylococcus aureus
Staphylococcus aureus is nicknamed "botulinum". Staphylococcus aureus is a common food-borne pathogenic microorganism. What the Staphylococcus aureus produced during its reproduction is the pathogenic factor of food poisoning. The optimum temperature and pH for growth of the strain were 37 C and 7.4. The strain was salt-tolerant and could grow in an environment with a salt concentration close to 10%. Staphylococcus aureus is often parasitic in human and animal skin, nasal cavity, throat, intestine and stomach, carbuncle, purulent mouth; air, sewage, and other environments are ubiquitous.
There are only two kinds of processing technology for formula milk powder at first, namely dry process and wet process. The wet process is the mainstream production technology in some foreign countries where the dairy industry is more developed. There are many kinds of production technology in China. In recent years, the dry-wet process has gradually become popular. So there are three main processing technologies of infant formula milk powder: dry process, wet process, and dry-wet process.
Although all the infant formula milk powder produced by the three processing technologies conform to the national standards, the state clearly states in the relevant documents such as "Detailed Rules for the Examination of the Production License of infant formula milk powder (2013 edition)" that: vigorously advocate wet process, allow dry-wet composite process, and restrict the development of dry process.
A. Wet process
The basic process of the wet process is as follows: get the raw milk, purify the milk, sterilization, cold storage, standardized ingredients, homogenization, sterilization, concentration, spray drying, dry it again in the Fluid bed and packaging. The raw milk is processed by those procedures can become the infant milk powder.
Whether it is milk powder, goat milk powder or organic milk powder, their raw materials are milk or goat milk. The quality of the milk sources largely determines the quality of milk powder. Finding a good milk source is a necessary condition for milk powder processing. Raw milk needs to be tested before it can enter the next step, i.e. filtration, sterilization and standardization of ingredients.
Milk, goat milk and breast milk nutritional composition and content are very different, need to make it closer to breast milk through ingredients, more in line with the nutritional needs of baby's physical growth, such as milk casein, saturated fatty acid is high, can be reduced by centrifuge, unsaturated fatty acid, lactose is low, it is necessary. Supplementary at the batching stage.
In addition to protein, fat and carbohydrate, vitamins, minerals, probiotics, and other ingredients should be added. The final proportion must meet the two national standards of "infant formula food" and "larger infant and infant formula food".
After the ingredient is finished, the milk will be pumped into the homogenizer by high pressure, passing through a gap of only 0.1 mm at high speed, which can crush the raw milk and the large particles in the ingredient and evenly disperse in the milk. Homogenized milk usually needs to be sterilized once again. After removing about 65% of the moisture in the vacuum evaporator, it is pumped into the spray drying chamber to spray 10 to 20 microns of milk droplets and fully contact with the heated air heated to 130 ~ 160 degrees Celsius, instantly drying into milk powder.
The dried milk powder will be transported to the fluidized bed. After the second drying with hot air, the milk powder will be cooled to below 40 C by cold air. After sieving, it can be packaged into a tank. This method of processing raw milk is also called the wet process.
Advantages: The raw materials of the wet process are fresh, the production can be formed at one time, and the dispersibility of various elements is uniform because the process is less easy to ensure hygiene and avoid secondary pollution.
Disadvantage: Complex process, high cost, the most mainstream mode of production in dairy developed countries. The wet process used to face the problem of heat loss. High-temperature drying can easily lead to the destruction of thermally sensitive components, but now there are low-temperature drying technology to solve this problem. The wet process can not be achieved by all dairy enterprises. Manufacturers invest a lot in production equipment and research and development.
B. Dry process
The dry process means that all ingredients of raw materials and accessories are weighed, sterilized, mixed and packaged to obtain infant formula milk powder in a dry state. Its process is raw materials and accessories preparation feeding proportioning (premixing) feeding mixing packaging.
Some enterprises, because they do not have their own milk base, will buy some "big packets of powder", also known as "base powder", which is made from fresh milk after spray drying, and is divided into skim milk powder and whole milk powder. Then the formula milk powder was prepared by mixing the base powder, vitamin powder, trace elements, minerals, probiotics and other nutrients in the dry state. Then they are packaged into cans.
Advantages: Dry process is convenient, fast, easy to adjust, easy to meet the needs of various elements, to adapt to changing regulatory requirements. The biggest advantage of the dry process lies in its short-term low cost.
Disadvantage: The biggest problem of the dry process is that it can't control milk source automatically, the quality is uncontrollable, and the requirements of mixer and production hygiene conditions are high. Otherwise, it is easy to cause the uneven mixing of milk nutrition in milk powder. The dry process requires higher sanitary conditions in a workshop, the GMP workshop is generally used.
C. Dry-wet process
The dry-wet compound process, which is commonly known as reconstituted milk, restores the milk powder we bought. We should mix the formula and raw materials that should be added, homogenize, sterilize, concentrate, spray dry, add some excipients, and get infant formula milk powder by packaging.
Advantages: Combining dry process and wet process, adding nutrients directly into fresh milk can make nutritional mixing more uniform, while some heat-sensitive nutrients (vitamins, probiotics) are added in the dry mixing process stage to ensure their activity.
Disadvantage: Because most of the restored milk is reduced from milk powder, freshness is not comparable with the wet process. Secondly, the state stipulates that the dry-wet composite process should be completed in the same plant area for the base powder produced by the wet process and the dry mixing of some ingredients added. This requirement is a challenge for a few small enterprises, avoiding the behavior of land A purchasing small pastures and building large factories in land B.
D. Packing Link of Milk Powder
The packaging is also a very important link after milk powder is produced. Many problems with milk powder are lost in the packaging link. Professionals point out that the current tin can packaging can only reach 99% qualified. When milk powder is produced, it is easy to absorb external moisture or become mildewed and produce aflatoxin if it is not packaged immediately or packaged badly.
Therefore, the packaging of milk powder should be exquisite, either in tin cans or in large packages. It must be sealed and not damp. It is necessary to ensure that the milk powder is stored before it goes on the market. It is impossible to let air in, not at all. At present, only 99% of the cans are qualified, and 1% of the can not unqualified. There are leaks. Milk powder leaks easily to mildew and deteriorate. For example, when some air and water are added, milk powder will be oxidized, which will reduce the nutritional value of milk powder.
Milk powder with long worms may be related to poor sealing. Even some milk powder has worms. Long insects are nothing more than the first when sterilization did not kill the virus, the second, milk powder seal is not good, air into, humidity, temperature, oxygen, insects will slowly hatch out, so the most prone problem in the canning process is the sealing problem.
Praise the Minister for bringing together the cutting-edge nutrition research force, has been committed to research and development of formula and innovation. Mead johnson for the healthy growth of infants and young children around the world to provide comprehensive support from scientific exploration to clinical scientific research. At the same time, he has cooperated with many universities and research institutes and has a platform and professional competence for infant nutrition research. More than 70 kinds of nutritional products produced are sold in more than 50 countries and regions.
Gerber (American famous brand of infant nutrition food)
Gerber is a well-known infant and child nutrition food manufacturer headquartered in Michigan, USA. It produces a full range of infant and child foods including rice flour, fruit mud, vegetable and fruit mud, yogurt, infant formula milk powder, etc. Since its inception in 1927, Garbo has been committed to providing nutritional and healthy food for infants and young children (0-2 years old). Globally, "promoting the healthy growth and development of infants and young children, and helping them form good eating habits as soon as possible" is the unswerving mission of Jiabao. In 2007, Garbo officially became a member of Nestle.
Today’s Abbott's predecessor was the Abbott Pharmaceutical Factory founded in Chicago in 1888. It has a history of nearly 130 years. The founder is Mr. Wallace C. Abbott.
Abbott's products perfectly present the rigor and effectiveness of science to consumers, and its super innovative ability and independent R&D brand are also the immortal benchmarks in the industry. Abbott has gone through nearly 130 years of hard exploration, through the hard research and development of more than 7000 scientific researchers day and night, the products sell well in more than 130 countries around the world and have won international recognition.
Abbott has been listed as one of the top 500 enterprises in the world. It has gone through vicissitudes of life and never declined. Its branches cover more than 130 countries and regions all over the world. There are nearly 60,000 employees and 70 large-scale and complete production facilities.
Abbott is not only a successful milk powder distributor but also a medical and health company aiming at diversified development. In addition to milk powder sales, but also involved in pharmaceutical and other medical fields.
Its scientific research patents include erythromycin, clarithromycin, sevoflurane, and Ezovir, which cover many fields such as narcotic drugs and anti-AIDS drugs. Business scope includes diagnostic products, diabetes health products, and other products. Not only is it the first company in the world to invent and apply the AIDS diagnostic kit, but also the taurine formula was introduced around 1960. In the 1980s, it has obtained the international certification of nucleotide patents. Abbott's achievements in medicine and nutrition are among the top in the world.
Its infant nutrition sales have become the United States champion, ranking among the top three in the world.
Dutch Fischer Rand Dairy Co., Ltd. produces in the Netherlands and Germany. Frisolac(0-6 months) Frisomel (6-12 months) Fr3so(1-3 years old). Packaging specifications: 400G in ordinary bags, 900g in cans and 900g in gold. The company is a professional dairy manufacturer with a history of 100 years. It has been sold in Hong Kong for many years and entered the mainland in 1992. It has world-class pastures in the north of the Netherlands.
Made by Wyeth Pharmaceutical Company, Wyeth is the first infant formula in the world, leading in technology. Its products include pro mama (milk powder for pregnant women), S‑26 Progress (0-6 months), S-26® Promise® (6-12 months). The packaging includes gold cans, gold boxes, color boxes (ordinary) and ordinary cans, 400 grams and 900 grams respectively. Wyeth paragraph is worth recommending, pay attention to baby water supplement, otherwise, it is easy to constipation.
Meiji Dairy Company took the lead in using DHA to produce infant milk powder in 1987. In 1995, Japan Meiji Milk, a Japanese fat "technology", devoted many years to the development of milk powder closest to breast milk. Therefore, he collected different kinds of breast milk from Japan, such as colostrum to more than a year's breast milk, and analyzed the difference of its components, while the degree of lactation of each component in breast milk was different and worse. On this basis, he developed the most suitable milk powder with similar ingredients and functions.
8. How to Store Milk Powder
After the milk powder is opened, it is not suitable to store in the refrigerator, because the difference of temperature and humidity inside and outside the refrigerator can easily cause the baby milk powder to deliquescence, so it is enough to cover the plastic cover or tighten the bag mouth and put it in the place of shelter, shade, and dryness.
When the milk powder is opened, it is better to store it in a clean milk powder can. Clean milk powder cans should not be washed with water and kept dry. Milk powder should be discarded after opening for more than one month.
The shelf-life date on the package of infant milk powder is the date when it is not opened and suitable storage conditions are in place. Once opened, this date cannot be used. Don't put it in the sun, and seal the bag. This can be used for a relatively long time.
In order to avoid the loss of nutrition, contamination, and deterioration of milk powder, it is necessary to avoid exposure to the environment directly contacted with the air after opening the milk powder. It is best to keep it fresh in a vacuum, which can maintain the fresh quality of milk powder very well.