As a traditional and natural drink, milk is a popular drink in people's daily life. And after processed, it can be made into different types of milk, such as pure milk, yogurt, reduced milk, sterilized milk, no anti-milk, etc. There are different kinds of milk, and there is no doubt that the nutrition needed daily of the human body are different, too. then the baby is pure drinking. So which one will be better for the child? Pure milk or yogurt?
Yogurt is fermented by pure milk. In addition to retaining all the milk nutrients of fresh milk, lactic acid bacteria can also produce various vitamins necessary for human nutrition facts during fermentation, such as vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12.
Yogurt is also a good source of calcium. Although the nutrient content of yogurt depends on the source and composition of raw milk, generally speaking, yogurt has higher nutritious ingredients than raw milk. On the one hand, because of the high quality of raw materials, on the other hand, because some yogurt is added with a small amount of milk powder. Therefore, in general, drinking a cup of 150g of yogurt can meet one-third of the daily calcium requirement for children under 10 years old and one-fifth of the adult calcium.
The calcium content in fresh milk is very rich. After fermentation, the minerals such as calcium do not change, but the lactic acid produced after fermentation can effectively improve the utilization rate of calcium and phosphorus in the human body, so the calcium and phosphorus in the yogurt are more easily absorbed by the babies.
Drink a cup of yogurt in the morning can promote intestinal peristalsis, detoxification, and beauty. Drinking pure milk at night will help us sleep.
1. The weaning period is a special period for infants to change from liquid food to solid food. Yogurt is a semi-solid food. Drinking yogurt has stronger satiety than milk and it is suitable for guiding infants from liquid food to solid food.
2. Infants and young children grow fast, and they need more nutrients, but stomach capacity is small, so you should choose nutrients and foods with high energy density. Yogurt meets this condition, it contains more than 20 kinds of nutrients, and breast milk is very similar, it is easy to digest, especially suitable for infants and young children with an immature digestive system function.
3. Yogurt contains galactose. Galactose is a component of cerebrosides in the brain and nervous system function, which is closely related to the rapid growth of the brain after birth. Before the age of two, it is a critical period of brain to develop. At this time, we should ensure the supply of galactose because it has a good effect on promoting the growth and development of the baby.
4. Diarrhea is the most common disease of the baby. Yogurt contains sufficient lactic acid bacteria, and the acidity is suitable. Drinking yogurt can effectively inhibit the production of harmful bacteria and improve immune systems, thus preventing diarrhea symptoms or shortening the duration of chronic diarrhea and reducing the incidence of acute diarrhea.
5. Some children drink milk is easy to "get inflamed", which manifested as constipation. Lactic acid and other metabolites in yogurt have a certain stimulating effect on the intestinal mucosa, which can promote the peristalsis of the digestive tract and reduce the production of constipation symptoms.