For all kinds of beef
Specs：96T / box
Testing Time：7-10 mins
Worldwide shipping, free sample
Instrution For Testosterone propionate Test For Beef
Single Test Kit, rapid to detect a testosterone propionate residues in beef by using colloidal gold immunochromatography technology. As soon as 7-10 minutes to results.
For all kinds of beef.
Not cross-react with macrolides, aminoglycosides, sulfonamides drugs, etc.
2. Limit of Detection
Refer to instruction.
Storage & Shelf-Life
At 2~8℃ out of sunlight, 12 months
Compolents (96T / box)
Tips for mini pipette
1. Take 200 μL milk specimen, add into micro well, mix with the pink agent 10 times.
Remark: avoid specimen residues too much in the well.
2. Incubate 3 minutes
3. Insert strips into the wells
4. Incubate 5 minutes
5. Take out strips and read results by eye or reader.
1. If C line visible, interpret according to the instruction. T line compare with C line to interpret positive or negative.
2. If C & T are invisible, it’s invalid detection, repeat testing again.
Refer to the instruction
If you want to know more, please contact us
Trivia questions : Do you know testosterone propionate?
About testosterone propionate
Testosterone propionate benefits
Hormonal drugs, clinically applicable to anorchidism, cryptorchidism, male hypogonadism; gynecological diseases such as menorrhagia, uterine fibroids; senile osteoporosis and aplastic anemia.
Testosterone propionate mechanism of action
This product is first converted into 5α-dihyrotesterone (5α-dihyrotesterone) in vivo, and then combined with the cell receptor, enter the nucleus, and chromatin, activate RNA polymerase, promote protein synthesis and cell metabolism. In addition, testosterone propionate
can stimulate the production and differentiation of red blood cells through erythropoietin.
Testosterone propionate effects
Testosterone propionate has a similar effect to methyltestosterone
, but the effect is slightly stronger than the latter. Because oral administration is easily destroyed by the liver, oral administration is ineffective. Intramuscular injection of its oil solution, slow absorption, strong and long-lasting effect, can be maintained for several days.
Testosterone propionate indications
Advanced breast cancer before menopause or within 5 years of menopause, especially those with bone metastasis, is better. Combined with other anti-tumor drugs, it can improve the efficacy and protect the bone marrow.
Testosterone propionate is currently the most commonly used androgen preparation, and the ratio of androgen effect to protein assimilation is 1: 1. Apply to
(1) Primary or secondary male sexual function is reduced.
(2) Male puberty is stunted.
(3) Palliative treatment of advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
(4) Gynecological diseases such as uterine fibroids and menorrhagia.
(5) Aged osteoporosis and aplastic anemia.
Testosterone propionate dosage
Intramuscular injection: usually 25 mg 1 time, 2-3 times a week. Androgen deficiency: intramuscular injection of 10 to 50 mg once a week, 2 to 3 times a week. Menorrhagia or uterine fibroids: intramuscular injection of 25 to 50 mg each time, twice a week. Functional uterine bleeding, used in conjunction with progesterone: each intramuscular injection of 25-50 mg, once every other day, a total of 3 to 4 times. Aplastic anemia: intramuscular injection of 100 mg once daily or every other day for more than 6 months. Senile osteoporosis: 25 mg intramuscularly every time, 2-3 times a week for 3-6 months.
Female breast cancer and breast cancer bone metastasis: each intramuscular injection of 50 to 100 mg, once every other day, medication for 2 to 3 months. Large doses can cause virilization, edema, liver damage, jaundice, and dizziness in women. Those with allergic reactions should stop the medicine immediately. Liver and kidney dysfunction, prostate cancer patients and pregnant women should not use it. If the injection solution crystallizes out, it can be heated and dissolved before injection. Pregnancy and breastfeeding women and patients with prostate cancer are contraindicated; liver function should be regularly checked during medication, if there is liver damage, the drug should be reduced or discontinued; pre-pubertal children should be reduced during application, and bone age is measured every 6 months. Injection: 10 mg (1 ml), 25 mg (1 ml), 50 mg (1 ml) each.
Testosterone propionate side effects
Testosterone propionate contraindications
(1) Female masculinization, female patients can cause acne, hairiness, thickened voice, amenorrhea, mammary gland degeneration, changes in sexual desire, and should be discontinued.
(2) Male patients can cause testicular atrophy and sperm reduction. Can cause cholestasis jaundice and elevated transaminase.
(3) Can cause water and sodium retention, nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, hypertension and heart failure.
(4) Use with caution in patients with liver and kidney dysfunction, heart disease and hypertension. Pregnant women and patients with prostate cancer are prohibited.
Testosterone propionate interaction
(1) When combined with oral anticoagulant drugs, the effect of anticoagulant drugs can be increased or prolonged, and can even cause bleeding.
(2) Combined with insulin, it has a synergistic effect on protein assimilation.
(3) Combined with antihistamines, phenobarbital, and bupexone, it can reduce the effect of testosterone propionate.
Testosterone propionate considerations
Liver function should be checked regularly during medication, if any damage is found, the drug should be stopped in time. If the injection solution crystallizes out, it can be dissolved after heating before use. Deep intramuscular injection should be done, not for intravenous infusion. When used for breast cancer treatment, it should be effective within 3 months. If the disease still progresses, the drug should be stopped immediately. It is generally not interchangeable with other testosterone preparations, because their duration of action is different.
1. Liver and kidney dysfunction, prostate cancer, pregnant women and lactating women are prohibited.
2. If the injection is crystallized, it can be dissolved after heating.
Testosterone propionate for cattle
This product can promote the development of male organs of breeding bulls, maintain their normal activities, stimulate and maintain the parasexual characteristics of males, and promote their performance of male animals. And can promote the growth of bones and muscles, reduce fat accumulation. In addition, it also has a direct effect against estrogen. This product is suitable for intramuscular injection and has a long-lasting effect. It is widely used in cattle farming
Testosterone propionate has been widely used as an anabolic hormone in various industries. The beef cattle breeding
industry deserves special attention. Beef provides people with rich nutrition, making it indispensable in daily life. The problem of residual testosterone propionate in beef has always troubled people, so it is necessary to detect beef in time.
The Testosterone propionate Test For Beef kit provided by BALLYA
can effectively and quickly detect the presence of testosterone propionate residues in beef. Not only is the operation simple and the detection time short, but also the tester can obtain the test result in the first time.