, molecular formula: C6H8N2O2S, white granule or powder crystal, odorless, slightly bitter taste. Slightly soluble in cold water, ethanol, methanol, ether and acetone, easily soluble in boiling water, glycerin, hydrochloric acid, potassium hydroxide and sodium hydroxide solutions, insoluble in chloroform, ether, benzene, petroleum ether. It can be prepared from acetanilide by chlorosulfonation, amination, hydrolysis, and neutralization.
1. Molar refractive index: 42.80
2. Molar volume (cm3 / mol): 120.6
3. Isotonic specific volume (90.2K): 340.9
4. Surface tension (dyne / cm): 63.7
5. Polarizability (10-24cm3): 16.97
It is made from acetanilide by chlorosulfonation, amination, hydrolysis and neutralization. Raw material consumption quota: acetanilide (99%) 1032 kg / t, chlorosulfonic acid (96%) 4521 kg / t, liquid ammonia (99.8%) 535 kg / t, liquid alkali (30%) 863 kg / t.