For all kinds of eggs
Specs：96T / box
Testing Time：7-10 mins
Worldwide shipping, free sample
Instrution For Norfloxacin Test For Egg
Single Test Kit, rapid to detect an antibiotic residues in milk and dairy product by using colloidal gold immunochromatography technology. As soon as 7-10 minutes to results.
For raw milk, whole milk powder, Pasteurized milk.
Not cross-react with macrolides, aminoglycosides, sulfonamides drugs, etc.
2. Limit of Detection
Refer to instruction.
Storage & Shelf-Life
At 2~8℃ out of sunlight, 12 months
Compolents (96T / box)
Tips for mini pipette
1. Take 200 μL milk specimen, add into micro well, mix with the pink agent 10 times.
Remark: avoid specimen residues too much in the well.
2. Incubate 3 minutes
3. Insert strips into the wells
4. Incubate 5 minutes
5. Take out strips and read results by eye or reader.
1. If C line visible, interpret according to the instruction. T line compare with C line to interpret positive or negative.
2. If C & T are invisible, it’s invalid detection, repeat testing again.
Refer to the instruction
If you want to know more, please contact us
Trivia questions: Do you know norfloxacin?
is sometimes written as norfloxacino, norfloxacina and norfloxacine. These writing methods can be used correctly.
3,4-Dichloronitrobenzene can be obtained by nitration of o-dichlorobenzene or chlorination of p-nitrochlorobenzene. Then in dimethyl sulfoxide, and potassium fluoride reflux, fluorination to give 3-chloro-4-fluoronitrobenzene. In the presence of hydrochloric acid or acetic acid aqueous solution, reduced to 3-chloro-4-fluoroaniline with iron powder. Next, it is refluxed with triethyl orthoformate and diethyl malonate (to produce diethyl ethoxymethylene malonate) in the presence of ammonium nitrate to obtain a condensation product. Heating and cyclization in liquid paraffin or diphenyl ether produces 7-chloro-6-fluoro-4-hydroxyquinoline-3-carboxylic acid ethyl ester. After ethylation, hydrolyze to obtain ethylated product. Finally, condensation with piperazine gives norfloxacin.
Norfloxacin mechanism of action
Norfloxacin is a bactericide, which acts on the A subunit of bacterial DNA helicase, inhibiting DNA synthesis and replication and causing bacterial death.
Norfloxacin is mainly used for the following infections caused by sensitive bacteria:
1. Genitourinary tract infections, including urinary tract infections, prostatitis, acute and chronic pyelonephritis, cystitis, gonorrhea, etc. Suppositories and medicinal films are used for bacterial vaginitis caused by sensitive bacteria; children's powder is used for children's upper and lower urinary tract infections caused by bacteria that are multi-resistant and only sensitive to this drug.
2. Digestive system infections, gastrointestinal infections caused by typhoid fever and other Salmonella genus and cholecystitis.
3. Respiratory tract infections, such as acute bronchitis, acute attack of chronic bronchitis, pneumonia.
4. It can also be used for infectious diseases of facial features, dermatology, obstetrics and surgery. Among them, eye drops or ointment are used for external eye infections caused by sensitive bacteria (such as conjunctivitis and keratitis), trachoma, and acute follicular conjunctivitis in newborns; injection subconjunctival injection or oral preparations can also be used to treat intraocular infection. Ointment is used for impetigo, eczema infection, tinea pedis infection, folliculitis, boils, etc. It can also control infection of burn granulation wounds and create conditions for skin grafting.
5. It can also be used as a preventive medicine for abdominal surgery.
1. Acute simple lower urinary tract infection caused by Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae and Proteus mirabilis is once 400 mg twice a day for 3 days. 2. The dose of simple urinary tract infections caused by other pathogens is the same as above, and the course of treatment is 7 to 10 days.
3. The dosage of complex urinary tract infection is the same as above, and the course of treatment is 10 to 21 days.
4. Simple gonococcal urethritis 800 to 1200 mg.
5. Acute and chronic prostatitis 400 mg once, twice a day, treatment course 28 days.
6. Intestinal infection: 300 to 400 mg once, twice a day, and the course of treatment is 5 to 7 days.
7. Salmonella typhi infection 800 to 1200 mg a day, taken in 2 to 3 times, the course of treatment is 14 to 21 days.
Norfloxacin 400 mg
Norfloxacin the active ingredient contained in Norfloxacin 400 mg belongs to a group of. antibiotics called quinolones which work by killing bacteria that cause infections. This medicine is indicated for the treatment of bacterial infections of the urinary tract e. g. cystitis, pyelitis and chronic prostatitis.
Norfloxacin for diarrhea
This product is the third-generation panthenone antibacterial, which will hinder the role of DNA gyrase of pathogenic bacteria in the digestive tract, hinder the replication of bacterial DNA, and have an inhibitory effect on bacteria.
Norfloxacino para que serve
Norfloxacin injection is suitable for respiratory, urinary, and gastrointestinal infections caused by sensitive bacteria, such as acute bronchitis, acute bronchitis, pneumonia, acute, chronic pyelonephritis, cystitis, and typhoid fever wait.
Norfloxacin side effects
This medicine has a delayed effect on the formation of minors' bones and will affect development, so minors are prohibited from taking it.
Norfloxacin adverse reactions
1. Gastrointestinal reactions are more common and can manifest as abdominal discomfort or pain, diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting.
2. Central nervous system reactions may include dizziness, headache, drowsiness or insomnia.
3. Allergic reaction rash, itching of the skin, occasionally exudative erythema multiplicity and angioedema. A few patients have photosensitive reactions.
As a veterinary drug, this product is absorbed orally quickly but not completely. It is widely distributed in animals and can enter tissues and body fluids well. Mainly excreted from urine in the form of original drugs. But it is inevitable that there will be residual drugs left in the body. This is likely to cause norfloxacin residues in chicken or eggs. It is necessary to detect norfloxacin in eggs.
The Norfloxacin Test For Egg kit provided by BALLYA
can effectively and quickly detect whether eggs contain norfloxacin residues. Not only is the operation simple and the detection time is short, it allows the tester to obtain the test results in the fsirst time.