For all kinds of beef
Specs：96T / box
Testing Time：7-10 mins
Worldwide shipping, free sample
Instrution For Methyltestosterone Test For Beef
Single Test Kit, rapid to detect a methyltestosterone residues in beef by using colloidal gold immunochromatography technology. As soon as 7-10 minutes to results.
For all kinds of beef.
Not cross-react with macrolides, aminoglycosides, sulfonamides drugs, etc.
2. Limit of Detection
Refer to instruction.
Storage & Shelf-Life
At 2~8℃ out of sunlight, 12 months
Compolents (96T / box)
Tips for mini pipette
1. Take 200 μL milk specimen, add into micro well, mix with the pink agent 10 times.
Remark: avoid specimen residues too much in the well.
2. Incubate 3 minutes
3. Insert strips into the wells
4. Incubate 5 minutes
5. Take out strips and read results by eye or reader.
1. If C line visible, interpret according to the instruction. T line compare with C line to interpret positive or negative.
2. If C & T are invisible, it’s invalid detection, repeat testing again.
Refer to the instruction
If you want to know more, please contact us
Trivia questions : Do you know methyltestosterone?
is a 17-α methyl derivative of the natural androgen testosterone, which can be absorbed orally and has a better sublingual effect. With androgen and protein assimilation, promote protein synthesis and bone formation, stimulate bone marrow hematopoiesis, and anti-estrogen, inhibit ovarian function and endometrial growth. It is a commonly used drug for sex hormone replacement therapy with obvious curative effect, but the action time is short, and the drug should be used many times a day.
It is white or off-white crystalline powder; odorless and tasteless; slightly hygroscopic. Soluble in ethanol, acetone or chloroform, slightly soluble in ether, slightly soluble in vegetable oil, insoluble in water.
Methyltestosterone mechanism of action
Methyltestosterone plays an important physiological role in men from the early embryonic period and in different growth periods. Methyltestosterone plays a key role in the sexual differentiation of male fetuses. During puberty, methyltestosterone increase the penis and promote the growth of beards, pubic hair, and armpit hair. Androgen is also required for sperm production and maturation. Methyltestosterone promotes the proliferation and secretion of sebaceous glands, and the growth of throat knots, resulting in a deep voice and increased skeletal muscle growth. Testosterone also promotes growth of bones. The growth of bone is mediated by growth hormone, and testosterone increases the secretion of endogenous auxin, and also increases the growth rate of height.
1. Promote the development of male sexual characteristics and reproductive organs, and maintain their maturity. Large doses can inhibit the secretion of gonadotropins from the anterior pituitary and play a negative feedback role. For women, it can fight estrogen, inhibit endometrial growth and ovarian and pituitary function.
2. Assimilation: Can obviously promote protein synthesis, reduce amino acid decomposition (dissimilation), muscle growth, weight gain, reduce azotemia, and water, sodium and phosphorus retention phenomena.
3. Metabolism: promote calcium and phosphorus reabsorption, increase calcium and phosphorus deposition in bones and bone formation.
4. Bone marrow hematopoietic function: When the bone marrow function is low, a larger dose can promote the growth of cells and increase red blood cells and hemoglobin. This may be caused by promoting kidney secretion of erythropoietin, or it may directly stimulate bone marrow hematopoietic function.
Methyltestosterone indication for use
1. Patients with congenital loss or acquired defect of anorchidism and testicular insufficiency of testicular dysfunction should use methyltestosterone replacement therapy.
2. Menorrhagia: methyltestosterone can enhance uterine muscle and uterine vascular tone, improve pelvic congestion and reduce bleeding.
3. Endometriosis: It may be indirectly through its anti-estrogen effect or directly affect the local metabolism of endometrial cells to promote ectopic endometrial softening and degradation.
4. Uterine fibroids: those who are close to menopause and have a lot of menstrual flow, may be sublingual with 5 to 10 mg per day for 3 to 6 months.
5. Advanced breast cancer: Some patients with advanced breast cancer or breast cancer metastases can be relieved.
6. Osteoporosis in the elderly.
7. Aplastic anemia in children: The bone marrow hematopoietic function can be significantly improved, but the marked effect is slower.
8. Primary or secondary male sexual function is reduced.
Commonly used dose for adults ① Hormone replacement therapy for men with hypogonadism: sublingual, 5 mg once, twice a day. ② Palliative treatment of advanced breast cancer in menopausal women: sublingual, 25 mg once, 1 to 4 times a day. If there is a response to treatment, after 2 to 4 weeks, the dosage can be reduced to 2 times a day, 25 mg each time, sublingually.
The usual dosage of pediatric male children with delayed development: 5 to 10 mg a day, sublingual, and the treatment period does not exceed 4 to 6 months. Methyltestosterone lozenge (1) 5 mg (2) 10 mg. Sublingual administration, 5 mg once, twice a day. 10 mg orally once, twice a day.
Androgen deficiency in men: 30-100 mg daily, 20-60 mg daily maintenance. Menorrhagia or uterine fibroids: 5-10 mg sublingually every time, twice a day. No more than 300 mg per month. Endometriosis: 5-10 mg sublingually every time, twice a day for 3-6 months. Senile osteoporosis: 10 mg daily, sublingually. Pediatric aplastic anemia: 1-2 mg / kg daily, divided into 1-2 times. Those with allergic reactions should stop the medicine.
Methyltestosterone side effects
There are 17a-alkyl androgens in the chemical structural formula. Long-term large-dose application may cause cholestatic hepatitis and jaundice. Sublingual administration can cause stomatitis, manifested as pain, salivation and other symptoms. May cause female masculinity, edema, liver damage, dizziness, acne. Long-term use can cause yellow gall and liver dysfunction. Those with allergic reactions should stop the medicine. Those with allergic reactions should discontinue medication, liver disease, nephritis, prostate cancer and pregnant women should avoid.
When combined with adrenocortical hormones, especially mineralocorticoids, can increase the risk of edema. Combined use of adrenocorticotropic hormone or glucocorticoid can accelerate the production of acne. Androgen and anabolic steroids can reduce the concentration of coagulation factor precursors (due to changes in the synthesis and decomposition of coagulation factor precursors), and increase the affinity of anticoagulant substances and receptors, so that anticoagulant activity can be enhanced. When used in combination with bis-coumarins or indandione derivatives, the dosage should be reduced.
When combined with oral hypoglycemic drugs and insulin, solid androgens can lower blood sugar, so you must pay close attention to the occurrence of hypoglycemia, and if necessary, adjust the dosage of hypoglycemic drugs and insulin. When methyltestosterone is used in combination with cyclosporine A, the latter's plasma concentration may increase and increase renal toxicity. When used in combination with hepatotoxic drugs, it can increase the damage to the liver, especially for long-term use, as well as patients with original liver disease.
1. Those who have a history of allergy to methyltestosterone.
2. Patients with liver and kidney dysfunction.
3. Prostate cancer patients, pregnant women and lactating women.
Methyltestosterone has been widely used as an anabolic hormone in various industries. The beef cattle
breeding industry deserves special attention. Beef provides people with rich nutrition, making it indispensable in daily life. The problem of residual methyltestosterone in beef has always troubled people, so it is necessary to detect beef in time.
The Methyltestosterone Test For Beef kit provided by BALLYA
can effectively and quickly detect the presence of methyltestosterone residues in beef. Not only is the operation simple and the detection time short, but also the tester can obtain the test result in the first time.